Just won the green card lottery

Just won the green card lottery.
Im from Eastern Europe but live in Germany.
Should I move to US ?
Can someone give pros and cons?

If you work hard, aren't a lazy NEET, and don't live in overpriced shitholes like CA or NYC or actual third world regions like the South, the US is far better. Much cheaper home prices relative to Germany, cheaper prices than pretty much everything in Western Europe, and far less taxation + higher salaries + muh guns. You will have to pay for health insurance and other such things but that's not too hard. Also, basically no Muslims.

Also Americans aren't nearly so racist against Eastern Europeans.

Ho do you even move there? You may be a citizen but you don't have a job there nor a place to stay.

Could he simply live off the welfare?

i have no idea yet, maybe some americans friends here can offer me a place to live till i find something to rent

MOVE IN WITH ME :3

There is no welfare

I guess I'll stay in Germany then.

>german flag
>Im from Eastern Europe
Turkey isn't Europe m80

>no muslims
kek, you dont have chimpout savages but they are muslims still

If you're bilingual you can get the best paying jobs available to college/HS dropouts.
Hell you could get paid more than college graduates

I moved here from Slovakia years ago, best decision I've ever made. The guns alone are worth it.

you want to know more about the US than me?

The fuck ?

Not true. Translation doesn't make that much money. Teaching makes even less. I graduated with a degree in Info Syst. and Sup Forums business because of this.

.t.speaks German

What job will you have

You get welfare for six monthes, of which you have to be looking for a job.

That's still more than enough time to find one.

You still have food stamps

And housing and Medicaid

Quite honestly, he'll be fine.

Pro land of opportunity and freedom
Con civil war between berniecucks and trumpfags about to start

Congratulations! Everywhere except Los Angeles, New York City, Chicago are great for anybody. You can get a great job since you are bilingual.
>or actual third world regions like the South.
Hey fuck off! You must be a degenerate, berniefag yankee or a freakshow from California. Any foreigner wanting to see the real USA needs to visit the South and Midwest. When I am abroad all the positive stereotypes I get from being American all point to the said regions.

Don't go to Texas, it's a complete shithole. Otherwise, go somewhere that have plenty of jobs available around your skill sets.

You clearly have no experience here.
These things are not easy to get just like that.
I have been homeless due to reasons, got myself into a psych ward intentionally, spoke with social workers there about my options, etc.
Single male? No children? No drug abuse? Yer fucked, m8. Try to find a spot in a homeless shelter then try to get picked up by a charity. Drug route can be easier if you live if certain states.

>he wanted to mooch off of our social programs without giving into them
Good, say there.

Congratulations! All who enter legally are heartily welcome. I recommend going to a city that has a large population of your countrymen. For example St. Louis has a large concentration of Bosnians from the war. Other than that this country is amazing and you will love wherever you go.

>actual third world regions like the South
>I've never been outside of my boring corner of the country

Can Mexicans apply to this lottery?

I suppose not but it would be interesting, lel.

lmao no

America is a doggy dog world

Depends on who you are.

If you have work experience + a college degree, chances are that you'll do well. The biggest downer is really the whole healthcare issue, but that got patched somewhat by Obamacare.

Avoid California and Jew York and you'll be fine. Washington state has no income tax and has basically no niggers.

No, it´s only for country's that US says it got too little people from it.

Yeah, I was checking the countries that can apply and I'm seeing that Mexico is never on that list.

lel

Can somebody please post the image with the LEGAL ways to live in the US?

And yes, its supposed to be difficult in order to weed out the retards + the people who don't really want to be American.

Thanks, I'm aware that it's difficult. I just wanted more info.

We have enough of you desu. The DOI adjusting for you guys is why is so complicated and slow.

The answer is always yes