Strayas are literally better than canadians in every aspect...

Strayas are literally better than canadians in every aspect. This makes canadians so butthurt they resort to imitating them in the ancient ways of bantz and funposting, but they fail, so they come across as dumb and unfunny posters.

Add in other factors like le weed man, a fucking leaf, not having a national identity, being overrun by immigrants, lack of international interest, horrible bantz and general try-hardness and you've got some of the pettiest posters in Sup Forums.

UK is the senile but based old man, USA is the normie, Straya is the lovable idiot, and Canada is the little bitter guy that, jealous of the love the idiot gets, tries to be cool too, but fails miserably and makes everyone hate him.

Canadians will never have an identity. Range ban them, please.

hahahaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaa AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ THERE ARE ANTS IN MY EYES DANCING TO THE SOUND OF MY SCREAM,S HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Mexico you don't have to do this to try and fit in. I love you baby girl.

>lack of international international interest
>Immigrants.

I think what binds Australia is that even though we are a multi-cultural nation, there is an overall prevailing culture that if you act like shit cunt, you can get out.

Canadians are shit cunts.

They can get out.

can ada?
???

GREAT post

Is this a Mexican riding Bong and Emu dick at the same time?

I-I think he's triggered.

>MEXICO BANNED FROM /CUM/ IS NOW /CU/ THIS IS OFFICIAL

Outstanding post

really though well done with this post

As of 18/05/2016, the commite of North American Nations has decided that Canada will no longer be part of the /cum/ general on Sup Forums

Therefore, the general shall be renamed as "UM" (United States of America and the United Mexican States). Canadians are now forbidden to post on /UM/

Please, if you happen to see a leaf poster on /um/, do not panic, ignore them and use the "report" feature.

Thank you very much for your time, ladies and gentlemen.

>typing a post as devoid of substance as the space between your ears
It's better than most abo art, I'll give you that

I knew this was that one ultra triggered Mexicant I called this from a km away.

>As of 18/05/2016, the comity of North American Nations has decided that Mexico will no longer be part of the /cum/ general on Sup Forums

Therefore, the general shall be renamed as "CU" (United States of America and Canada). Mexicans are now forbidden to post on /CU/

Please, if you happen to see a bean poster on /cu/, do not panic, ignore them and use the "report" feature.

Thank you very much for your time, ladies and gentlemen.

[Forgot the last line was "Lets start fresh"]

Fixed spelling for you, you are welcome

Cana fucking Dah

The second biggest country in the world, next to a superpower, and yet... Nothing...

Beavers, mounties, and that's it, just a bunch of asians and even dumber pseudo americans freezing their balls off during winter.

A fucking leaf? A leaf? from a tree that isnt even native to Canada?

When an empty shithole like Alaska has a bigger identity than your country something really wrong is happening.

Congratulations Canada, not only you are the biggest non country in the entire world, but you are also terrible at shitposting, no one gets mad, no one thinks "that's cleaver", no one gets frustrated or finds it funny, everyone just thinks "that post has to be the most exciting thing that Canasian will EVER experience".

That's your life Canada, a post on Sup Forums is the peak of your entire leaf, i mean life.

SAD.

Oy

what has mexico done besides dismembering bodies?

>Mexico so desperate they pander to cunts and copy pasta twice in a row

Oh Mexico what happened to you people? This is Brazil tier desperation right now.

>CSGO reference inc

Canada is literally a fake country, created when Britain was forced to dump a few hardcore cucks (who formed the vast minority of American loyalists) somewhere after the Revolution. Canada has no real identity (DUDE PINEAPPLE PIZZA LMAO) outside of Quebec (which doesn't even want to be a part of Canada). "But that's not fair, Canada has culture!" you say. Very true. The flannel-clad lumberjack, trapping fur and making syrup is a well-known icon world-wide - a QUEBECOIS icon. The only thing close to iconic culture that (Anglo) "Canada" has are the Mounties, and those guys are just gay cowboy police who had to go settle the west because the "Canadians" were too cuckolded and scared to do it themselves. One of Canada's folk heroes is a cop who took away an American cowboy's guns when he tried to go find gold in the Yukon. Can you honestly think of anything more pathetic than that? Great Britain doesn't give a fuck about Canada. Just because you say "Zed" instead of "Zee" doesn't mean they care about you. And why would they? You threw away your British heritage for A FUCKING LEAF and what do you have to show for it? You're a bargain bin America, basically an oversized Vermont. Canada is blessed that they happen to live next to the single most benevolent and peaceful military superpower in Western History. Nobody else would let a pathetic joke like that exist right on their doorstep. And we don't even have to. With NAFTA and the gradual erosion of anything remotely uniquely "Canadian" you're grandchildren will be begging us for annexation. I just hope that my progeny have the good sense to reject it. I wouldn't want this great country bogged down by something as pathetic as """"""""Canada"""""""".

They're the same shit, at least both of them are above New Zealand tier.

You get hired to clean toilets here

I like Kiwis...

I like British Canada.

They're alright

cheers cunt

Both are faggots, both have/had meme PM's, both are super cucked by chinks, but stayas are less gay.

I think he's got a summer home for Canadians in his head.

I don't even have to try to say anything, he's showing how sad he is on his own.

>TOP KEK REKTICO

Australians>bongs>nz>leaf>americans

whatever you say pablo, just don't forget to build that wall

Hey now Canada and Mexico. You don't have to do this to each other to get our attention. We Americans have plenty of love to give both of you. You're both our little border angels and we'll have a special place in our hearts for you. You're our best boys and we'll always be there for you. Both of you. Equally.

Now both of you strip naked and put on these ball gags, it's time for some US-style lovin'.

Y-y-yes master...

Nah I think it's your turn to wear that shit

I like it when they struggle. It makes breaking them all the more satisfying.

Um... CU later?

seriously though, the fuck is wrong with you? Both of you need to stare yourselves down in the mirror and get to the root of your problems.

>bumping a 2-hour-old thread
>replying to pasta
leave at once

Dumb leaf poster

Semi dumb leaf poster

Hey you didn't copy paste, did you run out of them or did you realize how autistic and sad they make you look?

Truer words have never been spoken in this godforsaken place

australia is a gay cuntry full of gay cunts

build the wall

shots fired