What are my chances of scoring a Japanese qt?

What are my chances of scoring a Japanese qt?

I'll be going to Japan in the summer for 2 weeks I'll be in Tokyo and will be renting my own apartment

I'm 6'3 and black

>Tuvalu

Thanks for the flag

Not good

You can find some chicks in night club who are ready to fuck you but I don't think you are a chance with ordinary japanese girl. They are too afraid of gaidzins

Thats what I feared I'll be spending 4000$
since planes are really fucking expensive plus all the good stuff,will hookers reject me too?

I seriously don't understand this yellow fever people have. I've met people in life and online who learned japanese or korean only to score with asian chicks.

This is wrong. Japanese girls are fine with dating gaijin, you just have to be patient with them because they can be extremely autistic and shy.

How can you be this fucking new?

I'm extremely autistic too so it's s perfect match

How do you have electricity there? Do people walk on two feet there? Do you have roads?

I don't think a guy who is visiting a country and don't live there have much time. Everyone has a chance if he can invest unlimited time in it

Wtf is that flag?
It's sun powered
Yes
Some

hookers won't rejected you but good luck finding japanese hookers lol

I'll be there for 2 weeks

they have some kind of custom with hookers so you have to learn it with a jap buddy because technically it is illegal

Ah well I guess I'll ask someone or pay em

I assume you don't know japanese so would be incredibly tough but nothing is impossible. Godspeed my friend

They're not gonna fuck you within 2 weeks. A lot of single Japanese women are still virgins and it's seen as improper to hug or kiss men you aren't officially dating, let alone fuck. It took me 2 weeks to get into my Japanese ex's pants and even then the sex sucked because she had no idea how to do it.

Obviously this isn't a blanket rule and there's probably girls there who'd fuck you, but you're gonna have an extremely hard time finding them within 2 weeks.

I know like 15 words

Yeah that is what I heard too

What do you think of tinder?

Most Japanese people don't understand what Tinder is for and think it's for making friends or getting free English lessons, not sex.

Man if you're only traveling for sex and your first option is Japan, you're doing it wrong.

Go to yurop, i guarantee you that within 3 days in let's say, Germoney, France, UK, etc, 10/10 white girls are gonnna be begging for your destructo neggro cock (since those countries are soo fucking cucked).

Go to europe, thank me later.

Oh well thanks I guess I won't be fucking any Japanese qts •×• tho I'll try

I was in Europe too and the main reason of going to Japan isn't sex tho it is one

Sorry senpai. If you want Asian pussy then I suggest Thailand or the Philippines. Japan is only viable for long term relationships, not flings.

Well I'd move there I've millions but 0 education and as I was looking into permanent residency permits thats like impossible to get for me

Be willing to pay for hookers or you will get aids.

>Well I'd move there I've millions

Jesus dude and your problem is pussy?

Fucking pay me 50,000 a year and I'll get you as many asian women as you want

Yeah that's not a problem I'm willing to spend 3-10k on some decent girl but I'd prefer not paying so I'd feel better about myself

It is if you're willing to fuck a slut with a plastered face and creepy lenses. If not, no, it's only for long term relationships. And you need to know Japanese if you want a beautiful girl.

Believe it or not yes I've only been with 2 girls my whole life

I'm leaving on the 07/01 should I try learning some basic Japanese ,would that boost my chances?

Hey man, if you manage to fuck a nip qt without paying, take pics.

It's not going to get you anywhere if you don't know enough to hold a conversation, or at least be able to make a girl laugh. I don't think you have enough time.

Wew is there any way starting a long term relationship with only knowing english?

Mate go download hellotalk and start an interpals account and start messaging japanese girls asap before you leave. With luck you'll find one who likes you and then you can build a rapport until you meet and use your existing conversations not to fuck up

Also, I've heard that roppongi? district is filled with gaijin hunters, so all yours

oh and they usually all speak english passably well (go for the chicks 21+ with some fluency in english and its all yours m8

Most girls who know English and are interested in learning it study it in uni, or are really motivated.
English is really hard to learn for Japanese, and you should know that girls with good looks are generally too lazy to learn it, and have no reason to learn it either.

You should be fine if they know english, I'd bring a book just in case

>
Most girls who know English and are interested in learning it study it in uni, or are really motivated.
English is really hard to learn for Japanese, and you should know that girls with good looks are generally too lazy to learn it, and have no reason to learn it either.

Man I've had the opposite experience I've met about 3 cute as fuck Jap chicks who are learning english who came to Aus and after about 2 months of hellotalk rapport before they came I managed to seal the deal

Thanks I'll download it when I get more bandwitch

some high quality advice right there

Damm that sounds really nice I'm pretty excited lol

Have you ever been to Japan? Perhaps they weren't 'cute as fuck' if you compare them with the girls that walk around here

remember, numbers first, don't get too pushy they are really skittish and get worried asap, but at the same time don't be a beta orbiting fuck constantly messaging them. Suggest getting a snapchat and then snapchat stories (important - dont message her directly) of your "cool" life - most chicks do boring as fuck things so a cool dude who has cool sc stories gets them wet especially when they know you have a bunch of girls you are storying

also if you want tips on online game lmk

Continuing from this guy: Seeing how you're from a tropical island, they should be very interested.

Yeah I appreciate all the help no one seems to be single here or the ones hate me

You can do it man.

On hellotalk and interpals the majority of dudes you are competing with are

-poor
-ugly/short/average
-(worst thing) weaboos (jap chicks HATE weaboos outside of friendzoning them). They have enough hikkimori otakus in their own country they dont want foreign ones.

Provided you dont fall into any of those categories you are golden and set.

Nah mate they were pretty good, I'd say solid 6-7s, but for me the fact that they act feminine when I'm with them really seals the deal. There's more to being a woman than looking good desu

yeah they are crazy about hawaii for some reason

1 is OK
2 I think I pass
3 I'm not much of a weeabo

Alright I'll get it and see how it goes thank you

many girls love to study international things and therefore love to learn foreign languages
actually lots of girls study international relationship in my university and some of them are really cute
t. Japanese man from Tokyo

Also, its worthwhile making friends with a japanese dude, the ones I have met when I went to Osaka were bro-tier as fuck and took me around the city.