Running Non-free software on your wrist

>Running Non-free software on your wrist
I surely hope you don't do this, Asteroid OS exists for a reason...

The main dev is a Stallman appropriator who browses Sup Forums for sure. I guess those kinds of people are the ones who don't even put forth effort in shilling seeing as this thread is the same as the last.

I bet it has blobs all the way down. So much for "Not running Non-free software on your wrist"

I feel very wrong when I use non free software on all of my computers. Stallman has ruined me

I have never heard a convincing argument for why all software should be free.

>non-mechanical watch for non-work purposes
Don't touch me! Don't even look at me!

Valid concern right here.
Not much freedom if you're not using libreboot.

Looks slick as fuck, what watch is that?

watch background?

>Running software on your wrist
shiggy diggy diggy diggy shiggy diggy diggy diggy shiggy

Gyate Gyate / Ohayou

If you only had to make a program once then why should it be paid for more than once.

If you have to make a program more than once (e.g. providing updates) then:
>why should it be paid for more than once per time you make it
>why should it be paid for more than once by anyone who only wants one of the ones you made and isn't interested in any of the ones you make after that

Wear an analog watch, faggot.

The entire freetard movement is essentially the transfer of real world production, sale, and ownership rules to software. If you're going to do this you should know that regardless of any other factors, ownership is initially held by the producer and not you until terms he sets are met. A factory capable of producing (seemingly) infinite duplicates does not nullify this. We can also take this from a different approach. When a company invests some million dollars into a game, they are expecting a hundreds of thousands to essentially chip in. Your kike ideology will see it never gets produced in the first place.

Just a gyate

Jokes on you, the assets aren't required to be free. Models, textures, game scripts, etc.

LG G Watch!

>Losing track of time slowly because he relies on hardware exclusively to keep time
cuck

Using any OS on your wrist

Are you autistic?

10 < second drift per year on most watches >$300

Uh, it's 2017?

Maybe a little but I'm ok with this.

>He has to reset his watch by 10 seconds every year
LMFAO

>he has to charge his watch every 12 hours
LMAOING AT YOUR LIFE

I thought so. Nothing personal.

>ARM hardware

With Asteroid OS it's every week! And it finishes charging in 30 minutes!

If asteroidos can bring the battery life from

Not him but
Mine goes about a week (Sunday is charge night but usually it makes it till that with +-5% left. This is with the push messages and all on. I once played a game on... once.

>Neo gear v2

It syncs with my phone and has a few features related to that, I mainly bought it for development, I want to see the project improve!

Also, already have a terrorist Casio (Notice the watch band in OP pic)!

This.

How often do you have to recharge your stupid smartwatch? My guess is daily?