I love Katya so much. But I am nobody to her I am nothing at all. She will never notice me ever

I love Katya so much. But I am nobody to her I am nothing at all. She will never notice me ever.
Should I go to Russia and kill Putin? I believe she will be impressed by the lengths my love for her will go and also she would like a famous person more.
I just need to die knowing my love for her is reciprocated.

I have a have that get real contact through skype with her.
[spoiler]Good rare pictures[/spoiler]

I love kyary so much. Never gave much fucks for Katya even when she whored herself out on Krautchan back in 2011.

Get a better waifu

Your love is like your plan

Impossible

I heard she already did one. She changed her nose

>I believe she will be impressed by the lengths my love for her
Didn't she deactivate her social network accounts and shit to avoid the unwanted attention?
Do you wanna be like that /r9k/ webcam freak of yesterday?

>Do you wanna be like that /r9k/ webcam freak of yesterday?
what's this

Can't hurt. Besides it'll be a giggle for us when you get executed for attempting to kill him

Hard to disbelieve when she's posting stuff like that

Good news for op is that it sounds like she's lonely and probably looking for a fresh start after graduating

>even when she whored herself out on Krautchan back in 2011.
What happened?

Nah, she is just attention whoring. People like her never change

>attention whoring
>for 50 followers
I have more followers on twitter than katya and her account is private. not sure you can call her an attention whore...

are you stupid? The whole idea of her message is I was not invited to party and now I am pissed. She has friends who just didn't invite her to drink or some shit

people sitting at home while their quote "friends" (her quotes not mine) are out partying sounds lonely to me. You think she's tweeting about being left behind to the 45 Filipinos that follow her for attention? If she wanted attention from her followers, she'd be posting in english

Poor Katya...
I'm literally crying for her right now :'(

It's obviously post for her friends. She is subtly saying that some people who usually party with now party with someone else. My friend has a bitchy girlfriend and she tweets same shit like "Grown up people can't be friends. Where is our childhood?". She just demanding attention of her real life friends

>She will never notice me ever.

She literally only likes Asian guys. She wont care about you unless you are Asian.

>not posting the best one
what's wrong with you?

Fuck I can't decide if long hair Katya or short hair Katya is better

god dammit stop posting those it takes me 5min to read each sentence

Fuck me, the bf is a qt too.
No way she'd like some average lazy shitskin

maybe she's only into minorities
and they just happened to be asian so far
if that's the case then I still have a chance

short hair definitely. I think it frames her face better

her last bf was slav as fuck, calm down

What's wrong with you, she is not even white.

I don't care what she is I love her

Has her ethnicity been confirmed?

>she is not even white.
Exactly

That's really disturbing. Shitskins today, dogs tommorow. You need a professional treatment, m8.

I've never heard of a person who's ever seen a Tatar think she was anything but a Tatar. The "half-Asian" guesses are all weeaboos and 9gaggers from America
Here's mama for additional evidence of Tatar heritage

Only confirmed girl who posted selfies in a forum filled with proto alt-righters and permavirgins.

You can guess the rest.

>Russians L I T E R A L L Y want to genocide her
scum

how old is she now?

22. she just finished college

what profession is she going to go into now that she graduated from college?

Waifu

her degree was in graphic design i believe
from what i've heard and seen online, i don't think she wants to get a real job, so she'll probably just do a few art commissions and live off her bf/family if they can support her. if they can't, she could always twitch stream, she could easily become wealthy that way.

I want to support Katya

people have offered her money on instagram and twitter before and she's always turned them down. she might be modest but i expect her family is fairly well off. She got plastic surgery in her mid teens, she has american clothes, (I have no idea how expensive that is in russia, but I assume it's more expensive than russian clothes), she lives in an apartment instead of with her family

Trustfund slut. She probably has ties to the corrupt boyar bastards of the Russian Empire. I thought Lenin exterminated this degeneracy?

A St. Petersburg Tatar? Were there Tatar Boyars? If so, maybe.

Look at her eyes for fucks sake

Now she really looks like half-japanese.

She's probably from the direct lineage of the Khans who marched into Moscow every September to extract tribute from the Grand-Prince of Moskva. Every trustfund rouble this slut lives off is bread stolen out of the hands of hungry Russian peasants. What a bitch.

Lel.

Almost no such things as "russian clothes", at least in big cities. There're several russian brands of decent clothing, but those who really care about clothes buy either from something like Uniqlo and H&M, or sport chains like Adidas or Puma.
Prices are more or less tolerable.

No such thing as "trust fund" here, more like "cash under a mattress"

Can be Kazakh as well, her mama looks very Kazakh

I mean, I don't want to be a creep like that dude but that girl is seriously pretty.

>Should I go to Russia and kill Putin? I believe she will be impressed by the lengths my love for her will go and also she would like a famous person more.
t. John Hinckley Jr. Jr.

Who knows her fb or other social media

She's half-half.

That's better than most "white" Russians.

Who cares faggot.

there all private except her tumblr. all her screen names are vivecthegod and she's on instagram, twitter, and tumblr

>vivecthegod
U the best

*sings*
NIG - G - GERS!
WE-DO-NT-CARE WHO-WE-FUCK!

>calling people nignogs for wanting to fuck a chink
What the fuck, Ivan, you're a shame of Mother Russia

how can she afford an apartment being a poor college student?

Who is she and why are Sup Forums buddies so obsessed with her?

I wonder how genghis feels about this particular descendant of his

Damn she's got fat

Get a better waifu

I seriously can't guess the rest, though.

SHE TAKE MY MONEY WHEN I'M IN NEED

Long hair looks so lovely on her

lol american clothes

i dont think katya hates putin

I once met her in Petersburg's sub. She looked at me for a brief moment, than looked again after she noticed I was staring at her. SLUTTT

Heil Katya

just give up
She already has a boyfriend

>but those who really care about clothes buy either from something like Uniqlo

she's cute, is she a half-half?

We should make more like her

Really? You can't understand that?

5/10 girl, no more.

Why is Sup Forums fawning over all of these Eurasian 20 year olds?

>short haired """"""""""""""'women""""""""""""""'

I wonder if Katya voted for Putin

It doesn't matter
What matters is the action

Holy shit this thread is still here.
should i dump?

Yeah, why not

She is a minority. She is a Tatar (Mongol).

Proceeding to dump until i get bored

Proceeding to help a bit too

Pics chosen by rng

>surgically modified
>makeup used
>attractive angle chosen
>photo filter applied
>possibly even photoshopped to some extend

Sorry but they're as real as 2D is, except 2D are still much better.

What does it even say?

No she's just a retarded weaboo.

katya even looks good with no makeup though schlomo. sorry to disappoint, but this dream girl is real

Looks like Elliot Rodgers.

I know you're just jealous because your women look like this

>arr eurasian rook same