Data hunt for evidence of cheating

TL;DR How do I get Discord chat logs to find solid evidence of whether or not my GF is cheating?

Salutations, individuals of the internet.

My live-in GF may be cheating on me and changed the password to her computer logins. She denies everything, but I have come to terms with the lies and just want solid proof so I don't stick around unnecessarily. I am on a User account on that computer currently, and am wondering how I may proceed.

Two Admin accounts, one User account.
No idea the login to the Admin accounts.
Access to her Gmail (primary email), though most things have a double authentication step.

She has been using Discord for the communication. I don't know her login for it.

The fucker in question, I aim to screw over if true. I have access to his Nutaku account which has a card saved, and his Kongregate account which has the last four digits of his card listed. The password for one of his accounts has proved positive to log into his Discord, but double authentication blocked me from proceeding.

If nothing diabolical comes to mind, I intend to spend hundreds upon hundreds on his Nutaku account and then quickly close it out entirely to prevent any refunds. This man has literally taken thousands of dollars from us in the last few months for various reasons and I want to make sure he suffers.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/J_JIhn3vJVI
amazon.com/Keyllama-4MB-USB-Value-Keylogger/dp/B004ZGXU48
pogostick.net/~pnh/ntpasswd/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NYPA
Also,
>She has been using Discord for the communication
top lel

I know you aren't, friends. Just interested in what I can do to hunt through the logs or whatever else works (like back with the old backup Admin accounts in Windows XP).

>This man has literally taken thousands of dollars from us in the last few months for various reasons and I want to make sure he suffers.
how so

If you are accusing your girlfriend of cheating your relationship is already over. Better to just sever that and get over it instead of committing crimes user.

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

what the fuck is this?!

>GF that uses Discord
>OP has no admin rights on his own computer
>wtf is Nutaku
>wtf is Kongregate
>why did some guy take thousands of dollars from you

OP are you overweight and live together with a fat landwhale you met in World of Warcraft or something? Are you both reddit users aswell?

I hope everyone involved kills himself you disgusting video game playing white trash nigger monkeys

irrelevant shitpaste on a ootential shitpost

a whole new low

>getting money taken from you over the past few months
>getting cucked by your gf
>staying with your gf
>will leave only if you find concrete proof

W E W
E
W

See Oldest rule of Sup Forums - fuck it, the whole site - since Chanology happened: not your fucking personal army.

Go be a fag somewhere else.

I don't really like posting my bank account statement, but a brief description of it is that he swooned her into letting him use my card to buy things for his family and extended family, including ~$200 worth of food weekly "because they can't afford it" while they spend all their money on games.

He also stole a 3DS from our other old roommate (who was in the middle of moving out) and one of my hand-built computers (

It's not going to get better, there is no room for it to get better. You already mistrust her, are you ever going to trust her again? Probably not. Even if this turns out that she is not cheating now you've ruined the relationship for nothing.
It's over user, start planning your exit.

Already mentioned that I don't give much of a rat's ass about my current questions causing hatred.

I'm just too much of a normalfag to do this on my own and wondered if there were even tips on how to do something with the tech available.

If not, I'll figure something else out if there is a something else. If so, thank you very much to the gentleman who provides the information on where to at least get started.

you live the most pathetic life ive heard of in a while lmfaooo

Good bye normie!

A slow burn from a guarantee so I can at least isolate my finances and pull my furniture out would be better than a fast burn, some lies, and the guy's family pursuing legal action for just about anything they can vice grip my balls with.

I'm probably literally an uninformed cuck whose engagement got pushed back because of the fucker in question saying he "wasn't ready for her to get married yet" and feigning suicidal like he always does for her to give in.

I am a pathetic fuck, I concur.

It's pretty easy to not commit crimes user. Just get your stuff in order and leave.

look man ... leave it all behind. You have to. You lost all dignity throughout the years.

Go leave her. Get some therapy. Lift and become a MAN.

You lost all testosterone. Its going to be fight and potentially take you a few years to become "normal" again but it is worth it. Do it for your sake and sanity.

You are only temporary here on this piece of shit planet so make some use of the time. What you are into right now is just pathetic beyond belief.

Video Game GF, Video Game Guilds, Petty autism and weird video game interpersonal relationships. Exaggerated feelings because of video games.

jesus fucking christ. Grow up and get your balls back.

I want reddit to leave.

hurr durr muah reddit spacing. Shut the fuck up you autists. only Sup Forums complains about this bullshit. No other board fucking cares.

The dude stole my machete and baseball bats and locked me out of my apartment. I don't feel safe going into my own home so I've been stuck sleeping at the office for three months. They're out right now because he's visiting his GF across the state (who is in on getting me out but not on them doing things together) and my GF's out for the evening with friends which she only sees once a month.

Currently going to therapy and back into lifting, but aren't going four times a week like I used to. More like, once a week... and I don't spend more than an hour there.

GF is an IRL GF who games with me in everything I play. We've been co-op buddies for years, passed college together, and have been living together for three years.

Don't know if I can get my balls back until I get over this autistic screeching I'm doing about not knowing for sure.

This seems straight out of r/relationships. I thought these pathetic cucks didn't post here.

>GF who games with me in everything i play
>Co-Op Buddies

GROW THE FUCK UP. Video games are for fucking beta males. Evidence: You.

No wonder she cucks the shit out of you lmao. I think you are beyond saving. Go play your dumb video games and escape reality.

> Stole your gf
> Stole your money
> Intentionally broke your things
> Stole your GW gear
> Stole your property
> Stole your HOUSE
I think it's time to get a gun and make it look like self defense. It's the only way you can uncuck yourself at this point.
Either kill him or kill yourself.

Prove he stole it and call the cops, pretty simple.
You have to go back. You already out yourself as a redditor, you'd find better company there.

Dunno. I don't go there. I come here to shitpost at best.

I don't play games unless I'm playing with her, but no cares on what the fuck you do in your free time. I don't.

Own a 22 Remington Rifle and I can easily hit a target at the indoor range at 20 meters. Never tested farther and only ever hunted with a bow. Rifle's not exactly designed for the close quarters of an apartment, though. Maybe I'll get a revolver.

If I can catch him with a weapon in hand it counts as self defense, but I'd rather pursue legal action with evidence and then do it. I don't think I would ever truly let him go at this point.

I didn't know hexchat for windows was so decent. You guys recommend anything else? Also, Sup Forumstech isn't around anymore?

What the fuck?

Kill yourself.

Alternatively, write a useful bot that their guild ends up using, and just have it log everything.

Could do both, but the latter requires caring and the former comes after I remove him from the equation.

Why not use a physical keylogger?

I'm not sure what to use. Only ever looked into Brickhouse stuff and those require Admin access for install and retrieval. I'd be happy to swing a couple hundred to be sure, but sooner is best if possible.

If you can't trust her or you're this insecure then she's surely cheating user, no evidence needed

Sounds like your best hope is to reset her password. Gives you a small timeframe to see if youre right.

>not your personal army
>not going first to to root out the problem
This kind of threads are the cancer of our society, if you think she has cheated and you can't ask her and both speak this issue then your relationship is not that serious, because I guarantee you will face tougher problems in life. If that is the case your relationship can't open up to speak then dump her and carry on son there are literally billions of women in the planet to mate. Privacy outrage shouldn't be your first resort. Also stop using windows10

I can phish her out of her discord credentials for like 0.05 BTC (50$)

>He swooned her into letting him use my card to buy things for his family and extended family, including ~$200 worth of food weekly "because they can't afford it" while they spend all their money on games.

>He also stole a 3DS from our other old roommate (who was in the middle of moving out) and one of my hand-built computers (She has my entire living and income

>Discord was as low as we could figure out offhand as far as data usage for our poor internet

>We play Guild Wars 2, but I kind of don't anymore since the guy in question's family runs the guild and they stripped me of my gear and threw me out when he visited last.

What is wrong with you. Just reading that made me feel like offing myself. Leave that relationship of whatever. My grandparents divorced because of that and whoever it is thats cucking you is probably taking you for a ride.

Can't you just dump her and be done with it? You think this is the last time you're gonna be suspicious about your relationship if you stay together even if you happened to be wrong about her? I don't get why people like this stuff to drag on and add even more drama on top of drama. If you leave now you'll be smarter in your next relationship and now you know not to give your significant other your financial information. Married couples don't even need to share the same bank account. If you guys have separate accounts for your own stuff, you'll never have to worry about someone ripping you off in the future. You don't have to give your lover everything just because you're in love with them. Love is just nature's way of tricking you into creating babies. Don't get fooled by it.

If I'm wrong or can't find solid evidence I lose everything AND may have legal shit sought out by the dude. He's already tried to pin me for attempted rape and stalking charges that all got dropped. I don't think he'll hold back.

is the reason I got back into lifting and got into therapy. They were relatively nice. The primary problem I've found is her interest in him as a result of their previous relationship and his extensive abuse towards her, sometimes physical, causing her to idolize and idealize him rather than see him as the manipulative scumbag he is and always has been.

Spoke to her about cheating and she swears on her life she isn't, hasn't, and won't; but the constant hiding small things and lying about it as of late makes me think she's probably lying about this. She never did this kind of shit until we got properly engaged and he stepped in. Privacy was never an issue before.

Fucking Windows 10, but I don't spend enough time on a computer that doesn't have it because of work that I want to use a different OS in my free time.

The rate of Bitcoin this morning was $936.02 but I'm flexible to a solid rate. Again, the primary issue is the double login requirement via phone-based authenticator.

I gotta agree with you on the Discord part but I'm a plebeian fuck who put no effort into hunting when the rest of the guild at the time already had it.

I would love to. Again, concrete evidence or I'm probably going to have all manner of false charges thrown at me. Even then, might still happen, but I could show off the threats he makes towards me.

Since you have access to her email you could try resetting the password and then changing it but you might get stuck at the 2fa stage

Install a keylogger on your PC and check the logs whenever she enters her discord info

Alternatively sniff your WiFi traffic and
see if you can get the password that way

If you want to full blown meme mode you could hack/remote into your PC when she's using it and watch what she does

Oh I forgot to mention one of the easier things, you can make/buy one of those USBs that can break windows accounts as long as they're system only accounts and not tied to any Microsoft accounts
You can use that then to install a keylogger or just open up discord and see if it auto logs in

Ex youtu.be/J_JIhn3vJVI

2fa is a bitch.

amazon.com/Keyllama-4MB-USB-Value-Keylogger/dp/B004ZGXU48 Maybe my best bet fir a value physical keylogger? She's not exactly tech savvy and probably won't notice the change. All I need is once with the login details.

I'm pretty piss poor about being a sniffer, but our wifi is probably really easy to sniff as I have full access to it and the router details haven't been changed AFAIK.

That was pretty legit, and it isn't unreasonably priced. Thank you, I may do that. I adored the video intro.

Just make some dogshit keylogger and run it on your computer in the background to get her passwords and what she is typing. Not hard. Did it in highschool to fuck w/ teachers and change grades.

If you have to sort through your g/f's chat logs b/c you think she might be cheating, then the relationship is effectively over. Either you're right and she is fucking with you, or you're wrong and you've seriously violated her goddamn privacy and you don't deserve a relationship.

Enjoy your nuclear option.

Fair. I'll take the guarantee and know the relationship is pretty much over anyways rather than pretending they aren't sexting behind my back (the main lead in my knowledge that this is probably happening physically too).

Op is a retard, cuck, fag but worst of all, a sucker
Kys op

Later. Got stuff to do first.

Slap the fuck out of that bitch until she respects you as a man.

Legal coverage says no. I may use a weapon for defense if she attacks me for knowing, though.

what's the 2factor auth entail?

Discord logs are on the cloud

have you tried signing in under him in chrome/firefox with the passwords you know?

The 2fA sends a text to the phone on file immediately upon an attempted login if said login is not automatic. Also done on any new device for the case of the email, as he uses a Gmail.

His Discord was protected by 2fA but I at least temporarily knew the password for it, though I know not if he changed it since a couple hours ago. I have not tried his email as it would likely result in the same thing, since he never logged into that on this computer that I am aware of.

He's not exactly smart but he isn't stupid enough for me to have easy workarounds.

Discord also logs you out automatically if your computer does not have internet when it turns on the app. This may be the only way around her not ever typing her password. Though if I get into her Windows account I'm pretty much golden for getting in past there.

OP here. Swapping to phone for this in case she comes back early.

Instead of buying a Windows reset key, burn your own, ive done it countless of times assuming you have a spare flash drive, be warned tho, it's all in clinical and the instructions aren't very clear, if your still here tomorrow I'd be happy to send instructions.

pogostick.net/~pnh/ntpasswd/

I'll happily take instructions over messing up.

Call the cops on a non-emergency number, explain your situation and have him charged with theft, and criminal harassment for the bogus claims. Have the police come with you to your home so they can forcefully remove him. Plant fake evidence that makes it look like he cheated on his GF in a way that his GF will find it. Finally take him to small claims court for all the money he extorted from you. God damn OP just man up and boss smack this nog into next week.

What. He did all of this and what the fuck are you waiting to kick his fucking ass right into oblivion.

op is a major cuck

KEK
U
C
K

There's multiple things I could recommend and spoonfeed you but after reading that there is no way I am going to help a nu-male faggot spy on his girlfriend who cheats on him because he's a nu-male faggot. I want you to realize the weight of what I'm saying here; this is Sup Forums. This not /fit/ or /k/, this is probably the largest collection of autistic losers in existence and yet even though you have a girlfriend you somehow manage to be worse than us.

>Discord
>Notaku (whatever the fuck that is)

sounds like your bitch and whoever she's fucking are both fat ass degenerate gaymur types

why even care