How to make this really usable?

how to make this really usable?

>"wooow, I got 30 more vertical pixels!"
auto-hiding fags are the worst, don't use this shit

What's wrong with auto-hide?

I wish there was an option to just permanently hide it completely (even that fucking 1 pixel border from autohide) and only display when you hit the windows key.

It's at the best, clunky to use, and doesn't give that many advantages, unless you're using some software with no scroll bars and that can't be in full screen

Here's my advice: if you're going to use auto hiding taskbar it implies that you'll use keyboard shortcuts to navigate through widows, for example, to show the taskbar you can press Win+B keyboard shortcut (or Win+T, whichever is easier for you), then use Win+# to switch and minimize applications that are on taskbar (where # is top keyboard keys from 1 through 9 and 0), Win+Shift+# will open a new instance of the application, i use it mostly to open a new explorer window or to open a new web browser window that i pinned on taskbar. That's just the gist of it, but should push you into the right direction

There's software that does exactly that. You didn't even try to search.
>winbabies

>using hacks on an OS that's barely being held together by duct tape

I get enough blue screens already, thank you very much

lol how is it clunky?

Messing with user space applications
>blue screens
Wew. I know it's windows but wtf

>been using windows since 95
>still have never seen the blue screen

what the fuck do you people do to cause this?

Literally work

I don't like my windows resizing all the time just because I popped the taskbar up, and even showing behind the taskbar for some moments

literally install dozens of viruses you mean, right? the fuck are you doing to cause windows to bluescreen that much like you're claiming?

>viruses cause bluescreens

serious glitches that the OS can't handle cause blue screens, so I ask again, what do you mean by "work"?

>you
>anonymous is one person

What do you mean by "serious glitches"? You sound like grandma trying to talk computers.

>posts anime pic
>"work"

i wouldnt worry about it too much user. he is a literal faggit.

>so mad that he responds to himself

nice try fag

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh