Shit you only can experience in western countries

>Hey son! now that you are finally 18 we packed your stuff and put it outside! good luck son!

Other urls found in this thread:

video.yahoo.com/white-people-problems-000000288.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hey son! have you seen my dildo?

video.yahoo.com/white-people-problems-000000288.html

Well, housing is so cheap and western countries, wages are so high plus some of them have payed by government housing so I think that has sense.

yes goyim, you sure need a house when you are 18 years old, you sure need a house to be considered a grown up, don't forget to pay your loans oy vey

>tfw i was literally kicked out the day i turned 18
>tfw i still had 3 months of high school to go
>tfw i didn't even have a bad family relationship they just believed in not letting people stay past 18 in the hosue

absolutely retarded tradition

>housing is so cheap

had to work when i was 17 moved out at 19

Compared to wages I mean.

Moved out 2 weeks after graduating highschool, would have been earlier but I was studying for exams.

Ive been living alone ever since, 3 years and going, there is no reason to live like a kid and submit to your parents rule, its called baptism by fire, grow up.

We're going to need a grass-arrow story for that desu.

Not every country is colonised by chinks that create one housing bubble after another in cooperation with Mr Shekelbergbaumstein.

Did you move in with your new bull?

At least you got to turn 18 before getting the boot

My mom kicked me out about a month after I turned 16

>rich af
>mom and dad don't want me to move out and pay my own bills for some reason
I don't get it, but if i can keep saving up my salary for now i'm ok with it

I tried but Swedish government bribed him to move and stay in Sweden, happens I guess.

>swedecucks

>housing is so cheap

Got a job and an apartment before turning 17 though

What's cuck about that?

>literally has to work to survive thanks to his mother

swedecucks everyone

Dumbass

not much really happened
>be me
>18
>only valuable possession is my shitty craigslist car
>slept in their, parked it on the side of small forest road 15 min from my school
>school had gym with showers and stuff so i used that, also free breakfast was given out
>worked part time at aquarium so i had some money for gas and shit

it was only 3 months until summer where i could work full time before uni, so it wasn't really all that bad. i feel bad for the swedecuck in this thread gettn kicked out at 16

Yoy are not western Brazil.

Literally worse than 3rd world countries.

Eating tendies and raking in good boy points is truly the way of the alpha

Cunt

You see if russian parents kick his kid when he turns 18yo like him he would probably be trapped into extreme poverty loop hiring some dirty room in dormitory with tajiks and uzbeks around and eating cheap fast coocked noodles. He probably wouldn't be able to study since he would had to work all day long to pay for his housing and food since wuthiut education you will have like 100-200$ for a month when 1 room apartments in some awfull commieblock costs at least 300$. And here how it works in America
>I've only had a car
>A fucking car in 18yo age
Wew

>be me 21 yo, 7 years ago
>slowly looking for an appartment, no hurry
>find one quicker than expected
>move out while my mom begs me to stay, crying as i pack my car
Regrets only came after a few years, staying at my moms was really cheap and i could have easily saved thousands of euros if i stayed a few months longer. 21 is a good age to move out tho

get mad wagecuck.

if you are referring to America, I was in a very rural area (my high school had 22 kids in graduating class) and there were some social programs I could have applied for but there wasn't much point to do the whole process when most don't cover 18 year olds past high school.

>housing is so cheap

Your mother didn't love you dude.

Even in 3rd world countries a mother would do anything for their children and they would rather resort to prositution than kick their children out.

It is.

My mother says I should move out by the time I'm 25.

literally see her multiple times a year and things are just fine, some parts of America just have a weird culture of individuality

its the same reason i have to shoulder my 30,000+ uni expenses per year by myself, because she wants me to be independent, r-right guys?

>tfw 20 years old
>tfw live at home
>tfw 250k euro on bank
>tfw mom and dad loves me and wants me to live at home till i marry

such is life as a non swedecuck

You didn't have a car in 18? Kek.

She couldn't wait to kick you out user.

She probably regrets having children and can't bare seeing you since you remind her of her failure.

But where is your gf?

Literally a manchild

At mustafa's

Studying in Australia, you?

>literally see her multiple times a year and things are just fine
really? I would spit on her face every time I would see her. Why do you keep things civil?

25 and still at home.
Mum wants me to move interstate with her.

Earlier in the year I said I was thinking of move interstate and she asked to come with.

Such is life of a good family home.

I didn't have a car at 18
or 19
or 20 so far

>housing is so cheap

Being kicked out at 18 or around then is not uncommon in America, no real reason to hold a grudge for 3 months of hippy life in Washington State. It wasn't like i was yelled out of the house, I was pretty much told I would be leaving at 18 from a young age and had my few things packed by my birthday.

>housing is so cheap

If you earn 500k NOK/year, which is slightly above average, you only have to save 100% of your income for 4 years to buy a 70sqm apartment without taking loans up the asshole :^)

Currently 19 living in my grandma's basement desu
Its cool tho because the basement is nice and is like 650sqft :^) and it can be accessed from a separate entrance.

Bretty gud if you ask me

>I was pretty much told I would be leaving at 18 from a young age and had my few things packed by my birthday.

And you see literally no problem with this?

literally no

maybe in russia but NOOOOOOOO

Sounds comfy as fuck, id want to live with grandma if she was still alive. I bet you get god tier food.

remember to hug your grandma now and then for taking care of you user.

>Swedish """""men""""""" feel entitled to live in another persons house even past childhood
>Swedish """""men""""""" think their parents owe them anything after they are raised
>Swedish """""men""""""" aren't able to form a relationship with their parents that isn't based of dependency

>eing kicked out at 18 or around then is not uncommon in America
> I was pretty much told I would be leaving at 18 from a young age and had my few things packed by my birthday.
sorry, this is so fucking sad.

I'm 20 and still live at home and I don't think my parents mind because I go to school, on top of only staying in my room when I'm home.

>aren't able to form a relationship with their parents that isn't based of dependency
its called family bro. its not a formal relationship. Its a form of dependency

It's not at common as he makes it seem, maybe in poorer families but I don't know anyone who was kicked out at 18, most kids I knew went away for college at 18 though but I can't recall anyone being kicked out

Poor people are just fucking stupid and don't care enough about their kids to justify spending any more of their money of them

Is this satire?

Siblings aren't dependent on each other in any real way yet can maintain a relationship into adulthood, the same thing can be done with parents by any respectable adult

If your mother loved you, she would rather have kicked out herself then having to kick out you.

Hard truth, your mother is a piece of shit and doesn't care about you, and still you stick up for her.

From what I can tell it depends where you live, I had friends way poorer than me that lived in more urbanized and liberal counties and they stayed with their parents as long as they wanted, also it was like 20% of kids in my community kicked out by 18/before, with another 50% or so expected to leave before 20.
no

>4 years
You need 30 years to collect money for 20 m^2 appartments here with wage three times higher than average saving all 100% of it. As I said your housing is cheap.

>housing is so cheap

>you can only prove you care about me by giving into my NEET desires and paying for my anime figurines and food and housing

>Siblings aren't dependent on each other in any real way
and its only partially true. In Poland siblings are considered a friends with all the dependency involved like helping with money, with raising kids. Even with 'gibme you kidney' situation your siblings would be morally obliged to give it to you.
>the same thing can be done with parents by any respectable adult
well, frankly speaking the situation is quite different. Parent bring you to this world and they are obliged to help you when you need it. That obligations is passed down to you and your kids.

not how it works in America m8, you are expected to grow up here

you still sleep in ur mum's bed also?

nice damage control

>TFW I'm 35 years old and still living with my parents

Feeeeels good man! I love this shit!

>figurines
Valuable collectables

SVEDJEN BTFO.

SVEDJEN ON SUICIDE WATCH.

You know that's actually illegal right? Your parents have to provide somewhere for you to live until you finish High School.

Dumbass.

>A fucking car in 18yo age

Is bretty easy, desu, comrade Ivan. If you check places like Craigslist, then you can often find shitty cars for really cheap (1,000-2,000). They'll be really shitty, but they work for a year or two before breaking down.

You just have to be careful not to get meemed on hardcore.

>Be me
>Turn 18
>Oh wow, what to do with all this saved up money?
>I know, I'll buy a car for 1,800 dollars!
>Oh no, it's broken!
>Oh no, the seller ran away to Guam!
>Oh no, It'll cost an extra 1,000 to repair it!
>Oh no, I can't move it, so it got towed!
>Oh no!
>Oh no!

Just ended up donating it to the Breast Cancer Society, tbqhwyf. Life lessons are so expensive nowadays.

im 24 and live at home.
my parents have told me they dont care that i stay here.

what do you think I could gain from going to the authorities about it? It was only 3 months to go and if things ever got really bad I could ask my parents for help. Its not as if I would call the cops on my parents for it, and it was normal enough around the area so I doubt they would have done much of anything

>tfw parents are basically pushed over completely and I can probably quit uni now

why would you even buy a car and spend money when you can just get a cheap bike and bike to work/school?

why are americans so fat?

ConfusedBlackMan.Jaypeg

I thought it was the norm in western countries to kick the child out the moment they turn 18. I mean, 18 is when you legally become an "adult", so it actually makes a lot of sense.

Have I been rused my whole life? Is my entire life a lie?

because he lives in the suburbs. it would take him 4 hours to bike to work.

>Americans
>Living in walking distance of anything
Its like you havent seen their suburb planning.

>That obligations is passed down to you and your kids.

As well as taking care of our parents when they get old.

It's not as uncommon as you make it seem either. It's a shitty mentality quite a lot of people have, that somehow the best way to help a child into adulthood is not prepare them for the trials they will face as a young adult and then dump them into the world of adulthood with no help or resources, and let them sink or swim on their own.

Some kids make it out of that okay, and they become decently functioning adults, but they're the lucky ones. Doing that is absolutely handicapping your child for the future. And unlike that guy, most people don't even have the luxury of any advance warning if their parents decide to do that to them.

You're right that a minority of parents in America do it but it's still a substantial group.

>biking as viable
>America

things are spread out here tbqhwy

You lived in a fucking car, your parents kicked you out when they knew you would be homeless. Did they warn you this was happening? If so why didn't you prepare?

If you believe you are an adult when you are 18 you are literally retarded.

The cheapest car that will move costs around 3000$ here. Pretty much noone at 18yo age has anything more than 200$ on his account if he even has an account.

That's the rhetoric that they try to push in the media.
But anyone with more than a quarter of a brain wouldn't fall for it, as it's stupid.

>be 18
>old enough to live by yourself
>not old enough to buy booze

>why didn't you prepare
I did, I had a car and a part time job along with access to basic necessities if I needed them, and it was only 3 months essentially which anyone who is halfway competent could manage just fine with

Man you are lucky.
>Old or shitty,you can buy a car in 18 without taking a single dime from your parents (it's really expensive here)
>You can drive it easily(Gas is really expensive here thanks to taxes)

Your mother should be locked up for what she did to you.

>1,000 miles to 7-11
>800 miles to uni
>500 miles to church
>300 miles to diner
>200 miles to work
>50 miles to tipping center
>10 miles to burger joint
>5 miles to next house
>1 mile to kitchen sink
>"Just bike there, f@m. You Americans drive way too much xDDDD"

T-thanks, Skwsgesve

lol
this has to be a joke

thank the temperance movement, drinking age used to be 18 aswell

Is America truly the worst place to be born in?

>old enough to have a say in electing the leadership of the country
>old enough to work full time
>old enough to be allowed to make screeching tons of steel go 120 km/h
>old enough to to be sent to desert to shoot turban niggers
But not old enough to take care of himself right?

not trying to insult you, but the majority of teenagers are immature idiots who really shouldnt be living by themselves, 2bh.

Just hop the border and buy a Golf 3 for 600$.

FFS people I was an adult and did just fine, the tradition is still retarded but it isn't a big deal

>If you believe you are an adult when you are 18 you are literally retarded.
this . plus that kind of a opinion destroys family bonds. Believe or not , but a family as a unit is the most economically efficient organism. Splitting the family is just a jewish agenda.

Liar.

Fuck you all guys, you don't even understand how lucky you are that you can to move out from your parents' house when you are 18yo and not statve to death after that.