How are Transgender girls treated in your country, Sup Forums?

How are Transgender girls treated in your country, Sup Forums?

In my country they are treated pretty well but I think we could still work on including them better.

Cuties like pic related would get treated very well and I would like one as a gf.

>""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""girls""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Stop being so gay and go update your arch packages

how many times a day do you make this thread?

h-h-how did you know?

Have i really shitposted about arch so much on here?

Is this your reaction to not getting emailed back, moving on to traps?

Yes, the natural progression of life.

I think should be easier to get trap gf than a chubby Sup Forums gf.

he's made this thread before

I imagine he makes this thread every 4 hours

more than that

they keep deleting my thread on Sup Forums, I almost met a cute trap there last night but then thread got deleted, but i think it was a NEET b8ing me.

stop using pol and int as the same dump group pls

you see the board are merging not because of posters migrating it is because the same threads are being created thus creating the same responses

pls think about the future of the board and don't ruin it by your personal ego

I'm going to bed and if I see this thread archived with 60 percent or more posts being made by Canadians, I will fucking dox the next Canadian I find in CSGO. I am so done with this shit. Goodbye you fucking faggots. I hate you all get a life.

looks liek a man

because it is a man

you're a faggot

Sorry but it's easier to b8 stormneckbeards on Sup Forums

I need replies, and a steady stream of them. Usually I don't get so many replies on Sup Forums so i need to go to a shittier board.

Ok ok sure I'm gay whatever, just give me a trap gf who looks passable with nice penis

Bump desu

>Canada

Yeah and?

transgender """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""girls"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" are treated like women.
but wjatever they do to their dicks, cut it, invert it, tape it, hide it, cook it they are still males and can't change the fact that they are genetically a male because it's the will of mother nature.

That's ok. Cant they be boys but feninine and look like girls?

Dont really need the details of biology

I think russian traps are the best traps in the world.

Is this Russian for sure?

I want to post it on pol to trigger stormbeards

Would'nt be surprised, russia is home of the femboi conscripts.

What the fuck i posted it and it got deleted within a minute

I'm sure, they are russians.

> russia is home of the femboi conscripts
You are right.

Tell me about them, why do they have a nazi flag if germany killed so many millions of them inWW2?

Also post more please.

I have nothing against traps if they let you know what they are first. Passable traps is what I fear most especially if they lie about being a women.

i kind of want to get tricked by a trap into thinking they're a woman because they're so passable and then them revealing a cute femininepenis

Most popular transgender from my country

In -pic is Milchakov, russian terrorist, supported anti-ukranian mob, whose name themself Novorossia Home Guard. And he looks like Masha Babko.

i-i-i-i-i-i-i-is t-t-t-t-that legal....??...

>pic is Milchakov, russian terrorist, supported anti-ukranian mob, whose name themself Novorossia Home Guard

I don't understand this. Isn't there nazis on both sides? getting really confused now about the ukraine-russia shit everytime I look into it

> i-i-i-i-i-i-i-is t-t-t-t-that legal
Why not?

> there nazis on both sides
Russia is schizophrenic country. Kill_me_please_Russia_polandball.jpeg
But I don't sure commie hate nazi. And I don't sure Ukranian troops are only nazi or most of them.

And we need more.

Ba dum tsss!

I remember why I stopped following the Ukraine-Russia conflict.

It's so confusing, makes no sense.

Bad, we are a shithole after all

Sorry for PNG, guys.

BLYAD SUKA