Other urls found in this thread:

fsf.org/events/rms-speeches.html
youtube.com/watch?v=jskq3-lpQnE
youtube.com/watch?v=fkkDvKGcNSo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

context?

typical roid rage

when the microphone runs proprietary software

he gets mad because half the audience doesnt speak english, and half the audience doesnt speak spanish/portugese or whatever the language was i forget

oh, i guess i even saw the video

no hablar gay

Stallman had to do a presentation for hues in brazil. They were asked what language to use and they said they understood english. Halfway through he was asked to start over in a different language because it turns out they didn't know english and he got mad.

>the face of Sup Forums
XD

Autism

I’d just like to interject for a moment. What you’re refering to as Portugese, is in fact, Brazilian/Portuguese, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, Brazilian plus Portuguese.

that was probably the only time I've seen stallman swear

>They were asked what language to use and they said they understood english. Halfway through he was asked to start over in a different language because it turns out they didn't know english
hues in a nutshell

It's ruined.

"I give up, fuck it." - Richard Stallman

They also stole his laptop two days in advance.

It was on this tour that Stallman finally realized that Brazilians are niggers.

>stealing a lemote
i wonder what their reaction was after stealing a fully free as in freedom laptop

probably surprised there was no password protection

>They also stole his laptop two days in advance.
I always thought that was hilarious, though obviously not very nice for Stallman. Just imagine whoever ended up with the laptop finally realizing what an obscure piece of shit it was.

Laptop was stolen in Argentina, you stupid nigger. He was also in Brazil BEFORE he went to Argentina that year (In Brazil May 28 - May 31)

Oh, I didn't remember it that well.

does he have a foot fetish or just like to eat foot skin

You can research it yourself using archive.org to look at fsf.org/events/rms-speeches.html for the time period when his laptop was stolen (Early June 2012)

>Argentina, not Brazil
Like there's a real difference where hue hues are from.

>He was also in Brazil BEFORE he went to Argentina that year
Okay, I remembered it wrong.

>implying argentina and brazil aren't the same shit

I thought Argentines were white

How has nobody posted it

youtube.com/watch?v=jskq3-lpQnE

Average Brazilians (as in, not the indigenous ones) see themselves as European descendants (and therefore white) too.

The entire continent is fucking delusional when it comes to skin colour.

Poor Stallman, he takes his audience more seriously than themselves and the host

>The entire continent is fucking delusional when it comes to skin colour
this applies to almost the entire world

even on america where they're being invaded by niggers and mexicans

>this applies to almost the entire world
Well, in East Asia, only Japanese (and to a certain degree South Korea) see themselves as "white", and they don't mean European white but rather "pale" or "fair" skinned.

Then again, Japanese people have a massive inferiority complex in regards to race.

This.
I'm from Argentina, "average" Argentines are not-black like or , but not-white like an European either (we say "morocho/a"). There used to be more black people like in pics related but they were sent to the war against Paraguay.

Average problem of newfags on Sup Forums.

>Laptop was stolen in Argentina
So Southern Brazil?

Why do you linuxfags keep this man as the face of linux. He is a terrible representative of both linux and open source software. PR matters.

>I'm from Argentina
How are the Falklands? - Oh wait

>bad representative
Alright I would agreed if you said he was predictable or whatever. But he is not a bad representative. Stallman is probably the only one that can give the honest true as well as he can in a way that doesn't completely bore the normies, while keeping the autism from Sup Forums.

Argentinians are much smarter and well-read than Brazilians, so there's definitely a difference.

When the world is burning you'll understand.

He is the face of gnu,not linux, dont comtaminate the linux ecosphere with this sperg
Linus is the face of Linux

Who is the audience? Grad students? They should understand English. That's sad.

They're supposed to know English, I mean.

He is legitimately pretty good at giving talks. They're understandable and entertaining. He'd probably be a pretty good lecturer.

He just sometimes acts a bit funny, but he isn't big enough a celebrity for that to really hurt our image.

And he isn't that good at being interviewed, either, or, well, he has failed pretty bad a few times. Like this stuff here, even though the interviewer is pretty bad as well: youtube.com/watch?v=fkkDvKGcNSo (can't be arsed to search for the right moment, but he basically wants to dictate the discussion/the questions a little bit too much; gets a little bit too aggressive, doesn't answer the questions well enough and instead just repeats his morals)

He totally fails to see the totally legitimate point the interviewer tries to bring up about a teenager who needs to use proprietary software/services to stay in touch with friends (or something like that). I believe it to be one of the biggest issues for free software; the moment you need to abandon a part of your social life for the freedom, the price starts to be a bit steep, and nearly all chat services (and social medias) are problematic. And this is a problem particularly for the young: someone the age of Stallman probably has 0 pressure to be on whatsapp. Someone in the position of Stallman can also do shit like not use a mobile phone at all. Yet he claims that the age (etc) of the person make no difference.

I guess that's legitimate autism for ya; he'll do fine if he can plan and be in control, shit starts to fall apart if there is too much dialog or he is interrupted.

lol commies on suicide watch

>Why do you linuxfags keep this man as the face of linux
I'd just like to interject. What you call linuxfags are actually GNU/Linuxfags

You need to realize that you have to adjust a little bit of how you act when you are in front of

a) people you do not know
b) people on stage, at a public forum

COME ON man, how can you not laugh at this going on, on stage? He begs for it with lines like...

"you don't understand how painful it feels to have failure"

oh suck it!!

He is clearly starting to break down from living the life he chose... shit like scouring the world for the one laptop that his philosophy allows him to use, only for it to not even have suspend. That kinda shit wears on a person.