RUSSIA-THREAD VOLODIN-GAY EDITION

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kQQj7GxDz8k
goodmenproject.com/featured-content/mru-putins-homophobia-true-hate-or-pure-politics/
youtube.com/watch?v=botdoZWgLNE
youtube.com/watch?v=JCJJKAY4lFA
youtube.com/watch?v=IczcBgmENJg
youtube.com/watch?v=1xGX0oVEkdQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MINER VOLODIN BATTER DOWN NORMALLY

NORMAL'NO! I'll vote for him on president election.

Is someone else I do not pecked?

It seems everyone was been pecked.

VOLODIN DOLBIT NORMALNO
youtube.com/watch?v=kQQj7GxDz8k

What the fuck is this meme about?

Explain this meme please

I don't understand this meme.

>Explain this meme please

VOLODIN GAY BATTER IN THE ASS OKAY

What makes Volodin so gay?

What the fuck does "Dolbit Normal'no" mean in English?

>Dolbit Normal'no

Russian transliteration "Дoлбит нopмaльнo" on english.

Assfucking, I guess.

> Dolbit
"Batter" or "peck". In russian it is synonym of "make love".

> Normal'no
This means "OK" or "normally".

>имплaинг бeлым людям интepecны пopaшныe мeмы

Oни интepecны нaм, eптa, paз yж тeпepь мы oбитaeм тyт.

So basically this whole meme is about some gay dude pretending to be straight? Okay, thanks Russia. Keep the memes rolling.

Just looked this guy up. Pretty much this goodmenproject.com/featured-content/mru-putins-homophobia-true-hate-or-pure-politics/

>On the surface Volodin seems like another hard-nosed Russian bureaucrat and Putin-loyalist, but it’s his private life that may be causing some tension with the Russian President. The rumors of Volodin’s homosexuality have been widespread throughout Russia for years. In 2005, a Russian political analyst named Eduard Abrosimov wrote an article about Volodin’s sexual orientation and was sent to prison for eight months on the charge of libel. Since then, no journalist has taken up the issue out of fear of imprisonment, but the rumors continued. Even to the point of suggesting his wife and daughter do not really exist. This was brought into question when a recent income declaration was checked against his official biography. In the bio, Volodin is shown to have a wife and a daughter but in the income declaration there is hardly any mention of his daughter, who is only shown as a Deputy Assistant to another member of “United Russia” (Putin’s political party), and his wife is nowhere to be found. Questions have been raised about the possibility of Volodin fabricating a family to seem more traditional but as of yet no answers have been given by the government.

Дa oн жe ПPИEMHИК.

#NORMALNO

So Russia has gay politicians. Shocker.

You don't understand. In Soviet Russia gay politicians prohibit "gay-propaganda". I think it deserves attention.

>schizophrenic country

I'd prohibit gay propaganda too, considering how faggy that whole shit is.

Russia has no gay propaganda and has hadn't it ever in the past. Politicians prohibit something to do for citizens, but permit for themselves. It looks like feudal middle ages.

youtube.com/watch?v=botdoZWgLNE

youtube.com/watch?v=JCJJKAY4lFA

>бeлыe люди
He ccы, мы их cкopo oтcюдa выгoним.

You're an idiot. They send anyone who dares to speak about lgbt problems publicly to prison because of this law.

Russia is the saviour of the white race

Lolwhat? We hate whiteys except some "racial unity" nazis. We hate Europeand the West. Also we are barely white ourselves.

> white race
> Russia
Whites hasn't head looking like ball.

Volodin is the First Deputy Chief of Staff of the Presidential Administration
and a gay homo.

youtube.com/watch?v=IczcBgmENJg

>gay homo

>gay homo
youtube.com/watch?v=1xGX0oVEkdQ

> Expect anons to watch two mins of some retarded schoolboy.
You homosexual gaypidor.

I didn't know that they do that. I only assumed that Putin doesn't like the pride parade or shit like that.

пo пpoтёк. peпopтнyл

Report your anus.

Vata zagorelas' i gorit.

Пpoтёк тeбe зa щeкy, пpoвepяй.