Post the delicious food in your country

Post the delicious food in your country.

kolbász

sausage for english, sausage without paprika is not sausage!

Kinda looks like Elena fillet.

god tier

Quenelles

yes

Is that literally white bread with sprinkles?

Dried mullet roe
Looks kinda like bottarga but way better
Tastes like good cheese if it's high quality

BIGOS

The dish every man should eat.

Boiled for few hours sauerkraut, meat, plums, mushrooms, spices. Makes your dick grow big and testosteron reach levels that are far beyond understanding.

And before that a good bowl of żurek made of soured rye flour and meat (usually boiled pork sausage or pieces of smoked sausage, bacon or ham). Add some eggs and spices and you're good to go.

I looked up the recipe and it sounds similar, except biltong is beef and Elena is pork.

We have that too, we call it "poutargue"

yes.
none whiter.

blood sausage,mashed potatoes and lingonberry jam

You made me hungry even though I'm already eating. Also, Grisons meat is exquisite

What type of meat is that?

>Grisons meat is exquisite
no it's not

I can't get good French food here in my piece of shit town help

all the restaurants that I can find are expensive and bad

a few years ago a new restaurant (Italian) that looks promising opened up
there was some risotto dish on the menu and the waiter said something like "oh yeah so we're cooking it European style so the rice might be a bit hard"
I was thinking "oh shit someone knows how to make rice properly al dente without tasting like mush"
when it came out it was literally just undercooked regular rice with an raw egg on top to create a "creamy" consistency

never went back again, but apparently it's still popular

You can make French food at home, there are tons of recipes on the internet if you want to try.
Taiwan has really good food by the way, I really enjoyed my stay there

cuisine masterrace coming through
behold the frikandel speciaal

that's some god-tier blood sausage

it looks like a fucking turd

Fricadelle is no turd but you can be sure there is some turd in there

best street food ever

Hnngngnngngngn

No I know Taiwan has great food and there's a lot of good Japanese, Korean, Thai, Vietnamese, etc places around too

It's just good European food is so hard to find
I'm going to try make something at home though, it's just not that easy to find some of the ingredients

bean sprouts are GOAT tho

falafel aye? I like it but you need alot of sauce because falafel itself is so fucking dry

yeah tahini and hummus

Fucking everything.

But if I have to be more precise, open faced sandwiches on rye bread, or "smorrebrod".

Pic of said food

It's like a chorizo, Hungary and Spain have a love affair with Paprika/Pimenton.

It doesn't get much better than this

tastes better with greek tzatsiki t b h

these sandwiches look so identical to swedish food/sandwiches

no carrefour where you live ?

the finest fairy bread

Your cuisine is exactly the same as our cuisine, or at least western parts here. Only whats with the cinnamon buns, they look much better if you put the on the sides and press them. Also mashed potato inside a wrap?

these things are god-like but you guys really need better bread and rolls.

then its perfect

These all seem very overdone and more for appearance. Every time you try to eat one of those half of the toppings fall off on your lap.

how did these beans became staple food in britain?

The rest is pretty much stuff you get everywhere in Europe.

what is that black thing?

Beans are fucking common were I live. Heck, some kinds are considered delicacies.
Black pudding I bet, or blood sausage.

Those dishes are of Swedish origin, you might have them, but they are from here originally.

They always looked like that and mashed potato inside of a wrap with a hot dog is the most popular swedish fast food (as in native fast food, so excluding falafel, hamburgers etc)

Blood sausage

Yes but as breakfast? then again the whole english breakfast is what others eat for lunch.

Pastel.

Draniki?

Pão de queijo.

no

yes also costco
but still it's fresh ingredients that's hard, like fresh scallops or porcini since I can only find frozen/dried

>Polendwica
Pls, Belarus don't be tsun. Come back.

I dunno, it doesn't seem like a bad idea, beans are generally slow carbs, unlike bread, so they release the energy in a steady way. It doesn't seem bad for breakfast, but a tad labour itnesinve to prepare.
Also my prefered Spanish delicacy.

Mungunzá.

stolen from Italy, Vratina or Buđola

better known as Gabagool

Polish wiki

Watermelon is the tradition food of southern ukranian

I'm not saying it's not Belarusian, it's just that you say polendwica so you should be a part of Poland.

Get a better pic.

Finally a thread about something Portugal is superior to every country in.

we say paliandvica, but it was the most beautiful picture in the Polish wiki, and name has remained from there