/balt/+/ausnz/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kDBM0q7L9do
youtube.com/watch?v=v75wCTMZoSY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm Baltic

Discuss.

I don't know if it's always been like this and I just didn't notice, but at this point in time it's clear that The Guardian is basically a vehicle for disingenuous people to peddle their PC bullshit, and in a way that is dishonest and shows close to no journalistic integrity. The writers know that most of its readers are unscrupulous people who will latch onto whatever stance looks the most progressive on the surface, and the paper capitalises on this like it's going out of style.

As someone on the left I'm pissed off that what is supposed to be one of the most prominent liberal papers has turned into cancerous shit, and I think other leftists should feel the same way. The only reason I don't give it one star is because of my bias to it thanks to it being a left-wing paper. Everything else about it is shit.

Good pic. OP is hetero. Good good.

youtu.be/kDBM0q7L9do

looks pretty

Ugh, another gay rights activist.

What happened?

youtube.com/watch?v=v75wCTMZoSY

Dunno why are you asking baltcis such things

muslims happened

Artificial irrigation for the Central Asian republics

Same thing you guys are doing with your subterranean water reservoir under Nebraska and however that region is called, it won't last forever either

Scary, isn't it?

571|_|_ no gf lads

still (as in before and even now) don't care

hearthstone or runescape?

also, thoughts on moving out with no University qualifications?

dark souls lmao

and university is a meme

just fucked my ass for the first time
feeling pretty relaxed my dudes

what? how?

Can't be fucked turning on my pc so I'm just on my laptop

And where should I start looking for work? Is it best to rent, like wtf do, I need a guide for being an adult?

gets ruder every time

Good for you. I felt like my anus was on fire.

honestly i wish i knew, i'm 25 years old and since graduating uni i've had to work on and off at lifeline

if you'd told me this would be my life i'd have slapped you a long time ago but here we are

used a brush handle
preddy good to be honest

>I need a guide for being an adult?

Stop playing video games for one. They're made for children ffs.

>is it best to rent
Well you're sure as shit not buying in this market

gotta use lube lad

Degenerate. Your ass was made for pushing thigns out, not for sticking things in.

feels like when u have a really nice shit
just that perfect shit

What degree do you have?
Barely play anymore anyway, just simple shit when I'm bored like Hearthstone when I'm bored
Seems like while renting it would be hard to save a decent portion of money on the side though

>this is what creationists believe

>walk down the street on my way home
>some russian bitch runs up to me and asks me to help her with something
>don't know what she wants since I don't speak untermensch and tell her I'm in a hurry and don't have time
>she starts cursing and yelling at me in russian
>just put in my earphones and walk away
how was your day /balt/?

>when I'm bored like Hearthstone when I'm bored

Videogames cause brain damage

should of fucked her
russian pussy is made for latvian cock is it not?

Tfw flatmate is insane

It was good until you started posting, faggot.

Some Russian woman who looked like an alcoholic asked me for some money outside a Maxima today. I didn't give her anything, although I had some change left. Felt like shit afterwads, because I have had cases of alcoholism in my family as well and I know what she must feel like.

>should of
Story time

anthropology

might as well have picked wine tasting at least i could have gotten drunk a lot

Labor just had their offices raided by the AFP. Turnbull is getting desperate lel

fuck his boipucci to assert your dominance

that's not how you spell liberalai, STT, and Guoga

how? what does he do?

ill be ur flat mate if u keen 2 fuck

If labor wins I hope the AFP enjoy getting buttfucked like ASIO did for spying on gough

Fuck living with all women. All they fucking do is speak to the fucking pets like crazy cunts, always put on a cutsie voice for everything, sit at home and watch tv, not just tv - the fucking kardashians and geordie cunt shore, flick through magazines going "oooh we should get that, oooh we should make that," fight between themselves over the most pointless shit, bitch about each other as soon as one leaves, bunch of fucking cunts.

Anyone who has had to live for years with just women in your family I fucking feel for you

>implying I would want to fuck slavshits
They are the biggest STD carriers.

I unironically enjoy watching geordie shore, however you do have a point lad

i like it because it gets me cock hard

Russians.

I hope you mean from the men, because those British girls are disgusting

Will keep that in mind
Rough degree, seems like if you're not in the academic scene it would be hard to find any sort of respectable work. I'm currently enrolled in Surveying starting next year; have 8 months to kill between then and now (after this semester is finished).

yeah they actually are, though i do like seeing them kiss
but the guys are pretty good motivation to get shredded

>Crazy fat feminist African muslim is head Tennant
>charging us extra money for no reason
>has bugged the house because she thinks we talk about her when she's not here
>calls everyone racist and tells how that we have no culture
>tried to make me buy shitty jewelry for her mosque fundraising

I hope you're pulling me leg mate

Why did you even move in there?

this seems unreal

almost fake...

why would u live with this fat sack on cancer?
why would you live with black people at all?

>banging the same girl for the past 7 years
>still live separately, even though I live in a four room apartment, alone
Lel, commitment issues are funny.

Whoa. Check yourselves you bunch of bigots. Just because she's Muslim you are prejudiced against her? Smh.

Bizarro satan

Why? It's all so fake and fucking put on, drama for the sake of drama. Why not watch a well produced actually good TV series. Or if you really want to zone out just watch a fucking sit com, cartoon or something where you can just tune in and have a laugh.

I guess I just never saw the appeal in constantly watching a bunch of over-privileged brits arguing amongst themselves. The whole genre of 'reality' TV is just fucking retarded and giving people false perceptions of how like 'should' be lived

Make a move man seriously. I am talking about living with sisters and a Mum.

Having someone that you're generally interested in and can fuck would be nice to live with in my opinion

I think you need to relax mate, I don't watch it often but when I do, I simply just zone out

Although I'll admit reality TV is trash, especially the Australian shite like 'master chef' or those shit ass building shows

There's literally nothing for me to gain by having her move in.

Tbh when you meet up with somebody you only see their best parts. When you live with them you will inevitably see the worst. It could turn out to be horrible.

On top of that I'm a terrible egocentric asshole myself. I don't need anyone getting to know me that well.

are dubs still a bannable offense?

Charge her rent and can keep an eye on her so you don't get cucked.

Also use her as a maid

try and tell us

Yeah, I just have a strong opinion about the whole thing I guess. If you sat me down in front of the show and I was eating or something I probably wouldn't be too fussed
Never know until you try, don't want to wait too long and then look back with a bunch of regret.

She could improve your life man. Cook for you every now and again, do this , care for you when you're sick, just be there for you in general, someone to share your thoughts with and vice versa - all sounds a bit gay but I think if you gave it a shot you might be welcomed to her company

think you're funny bud? well check this out

Got some a few tables of Valeriana Forte lying, each containing 200mg valeriana extract. Gonna pop 5-10 this evening and write whether I get sedated nicely

They're avaibale without perscription as well so might turn out to be a nice thing

*got a few tablets of vf lying around
jesus

stop with the gook speak

Have some trouble concentrating as of late

Does anyone know ho to play minesweeper? what do the numbers mean?

Walking distance to uni, $110 a week for rent and everyone else there is cool af

No one knows how to play it

how many bombs are around that square, or some shit like that

The smaller the number the closer you are to a mine
If you click on mine you dead

>don't get cucked
That word has lost any meaning it had by now.

Never worked on me. I think I'd either need a large dose or a whole course over a few weeks.

you have to find the bomb as fast as you can

At my future workplace signing the papers atm 2bh lads

They say how many mines are next to that square.

is your future workplace unemployment?

pick me up a coke on your way back love

>mum and sister got really pissed off at me and "genuinely disgusted" three days ago when I called my mum racist in an argument

>not 10 minutes ago
>sister and mum talking about some people getting remarried
>sister: oh and get this he's marrying someone from uhhh eastern europe, errmm e-ESTONIA!
>mum: *loud sound of disgust* oh my god!
>sister: must just be in it for the money
>mum: ohh yeah definitely

I'd have that reaction as well if I'm being honest

But Estonia is nordic, not eastern Europe. Tell them that.

It's not racist if it's true.

yes I'm a pro at this game
>how many bombs are around that square
this t.bh

yeah whites and asians shouldnt mix

Walked 25km with 45kg on my back today lads

bit sore

heres a nice tune for my aussie lads in the thread and anyone else interested in folk songs

good posts thus far, keep it up

www facebook
com/
startsat60/videos/992658177434871/

ah yes, the infamous eastern european mongolian

>tfw have an

how is that even possible? my best time in beginner is 4 seconds and I made it 2 times, but that was like 3 years ago.