Russian Invasion

This board is Russian now. Europeans (especially poltards and putinists) go out. Others can stay if you're okay with Russians.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f-jN3vH26NQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Go back to 2ch

Western poltards will be eliminated by glorious Russian liberals from 2ch.

No. We would spread our influence so Sup Forums would speak Russian. Sup Forums today, world tommorow.

Grandpa liberated Europe from poltards, and we would liberate Sup Forums, comrade.

It's so fucking weird getting used to Russians being nationalist pro-Putin shills, then they all disappear, only to be replaced by self-hating liberal faggots. Like damn, get your shit together Russia, the West can't hate you when you're weak and pathetic like this. :/

90% of Russian user are liberals or commies, nationalists are laughed.

>Russians

This board is chicano now.

Nobody cares, just get the fuck out of here back to 2ch

CHI

2ch please kill yourselves.

Hispanics>>>white Americans. Their girls are hot, language is nice, easy to learn and Russians speak Spanish without accent. I would like to move to USA and say to people that I am of Chile or Argentina heritage.

Kill yourself.

I am russophile but anti-Putin. Also, I'm going to Moscow in August.

Anything I should know?
Are the approval ratings for Putin accurate?

Can I have russian gf age 16-22 pls

Accurate in a foreigners are not allowed to attack him way. Only Russians can complain.

No.

NO U
It's true homie, Latins share the same mindset with us, their countries are on the same level with Russia. Brazil is basically southern Russia. We are Latin country which is in Eurasia by accident.

Gotcha, so it's more like a "I dislike Putin but I hate it when westerners dislike Russia" sort of thing

Latins are very liberal.

Yes.

>invasion
>1 samefag itt

Guys where do you live? Anyone in murmansk?

Yes but she would strap on you.
Ratings are accurate, if you despise Putin publicly there could be problems.

I live next to Korea/China

I was planning to keep in on the down-low anyway but now I'll just avoid talking about politics at all
And especially crimea

He is a Swede, he would like that.

>I am russophile but anti-Putin.
That's good, but you should understand the difference between Russians and ethnic Russians.
Ethnic Russians are mostly neonazi bydlo, uneducated subhumans as it is.
Other Russians are mostly nice, educated people.

Is it true you no longer respect us? We raped your country many times throughout history you know?

>Calling himself liberal
>He is russian imperialist bydlo

Nobody respects Sweden. You are a joke.

Do you mean like poccийcкий/pyccкий distinction?
What ethnicity are you?

That is liberal in Russia.

Choices in Russia are.

Conservative Imperalists (like Putin, have Tsarist tendency), Communist Imperialists (Love Stalin) and Liberal Imperialists (Hate everyone).

I'm sorry to hear that, historically we were respected in russia and in novogorod they scared children with stories about us.

You should not have turned into a bunch of homosexual liberal pacifist atheists and you might still be respected.

Then fuck all russians, your lifes don't matter

Coming from Sweden I will take this as a compliment.

You forgot true marxists (almost nonexistent) and pseudoleft liberals (red flag, white ribbon)

Those guys are pretty irrelevant though.

you made us this way ;^)

That was lucky battle.
You won only because of that lake...

No, that was you guys on your own accord.

>state of art army of Sweden vs bearded folks with retards in charge and ancient tactics

I am of Finnish descent either way but I agree, it's a failed country today.

Lake was a gift from God.

Literally this. Cucking us so hard, and now complaining about it. They could get those fucking baltic provinces and let us alone after all.

Not only because of lake, you forgot that russians outnumbered teutons

But they had giant crosses on armors, and they was monks...
not you...
So what God?
Pagan spirit of lake?

Pro-tip: God is not a Catholic.

this
god is protestant

Are you kidding? Geting access to the Baltic sea was crucial for Russia. Its called "A Window to Europe"

How do I get a handsome russian bf?

>Hetalia
You know what is hetalia?

But we defeated teutons in final and bigger battle...

You could get just Ingermanland and let us have other territories, but you cucked us instead.
Hmm... What are you implying?

Also a pole gives me (you)

First step into degeneracy.
youtube.com/watch?v=f-jN3vH26NQ

And then we defeated you.

That's only because you're Russians in denial.

>russian invasion
thanks but no

> The Pole thinks that Hetalia can corrupt a Swede
> The silly Pole forget that we are already degenerate

That's funny, because the most rich and successful state is one of the least white