Find a flaw

Find a flaw.

Other urls found in this thread:

9to5mac.com/2016/11/03/2016-macbook-pro-thunderbolt-compatibility-issues
youtube.com/watch?v=NYVjIjBMx6o
howtogeek.com/198043/how-to-merge-folders-on-mac-os-x-without-losing-all-your-files-seriously
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kill urself liberal cocksucker

They're good machines. There are no inherent flaws with them.

If you want to argue price and ports, that's boils down to preference but they are objectively good computers.

There are none. Regardless of what hideous NEET permavirgin jealous poorfag anti-Apple shills say on this board, the MBP is objectively the best laptop ever made.

Jealous poorfag permavirgin gaymer detected

Your life must be pretty sad m8

the bezels could be alot thinner

I mean why have all that black space? looks ugly desu

>$0.10 has been deposited into your iTunes account

I'm not particularly liberal, so your comment falls on deaf ears. Are you ok, bud? Just jealous cause you're poor and worthless, huh? That's ok, don't beat yourself up, Timmy. Just be sure to clean out your piss bottles before bed.

>keyboard
>trackpad
>non-touchscreen display

as generic a computer you can get, but $3k+

What's a laptop got to do with liberalism or sucking dicks? Do you have something inside you that's bothering you? Or are you just on drugs?

>Find a flaw
It's running MacOS.

>ass-blasted virgin detected

You're a fucking dumbass.

What is this shit with hating any bezel at all? They look just fine. Fucking XPS tards really fell hard for that meme, nice one Dell, pulling sales over something that can't even be called a gimmick and requires no effort.

at least xps has touchscreen.

mbp is the only mobile ios development option, and yet it cannot provide a developer with a touch environment.

It's got a 3.5 mm jack on the right side. These pictures are straight off Fagbook normie joke pages and you should go back.

This. Sounds like he's a sexually frustrated psychotic man-child (i.e., your average poorfag Winshit or Linux user)

>but $3k+

It costs $1,299 USD. How deluded are you? Did you just make up a price and believe it? Fucking poorfags, eternally bitter and deluded.

That's actually the best thing about it. I could easily find flaw with the hardware but the only reason people use Macs is the harmony of hardware and software. If Apple was a Windows OEM, I'd be using a ThinkPad.

>wanting a touchscreen on a laptop
Hahaha you're a fucking retard m8

Go back to your gaymer shit and sticking RGB lights up your loose asshole, virgin.

full damage control

>touchscreen
>on a laptop

You're a fucking retarded normie. This will never make sense.

>mbp is the only mobile ios development option, and yet it cannot provide a developer with a touch environment.

Ok now you proved for sure that you're a fucking retard. You think people developing iOS applications do NOT have an iOS device for testing? Fucking wow kid.

Easy: There are no flaws.

This.

glued-in battery.

Your little cute image is factually incorrect. I've said nothing incorrect. Only 'damage' is on you.

find a flaw? I can't even find a place to plug in my SD card, what kinds of fucking dongles do I need for this "flaw"?

>posting a "HEHE DONGLES HEHE EBIN XDDD" picture some abject retard made
>point out that the laptop literally has a headphone jack on the side
>damage control

You're quite the retard. Kill yourself.

Jesus Christ, you're a dipshit.

Soldered RAM

CIA malware/spyware that can't be wiped ever even if you re-install the operating system.

Check and mate.

>ios development on a bottom-tier mb

>being this much of a tinfoil retard

Make sure to clean out your piss bottles before bed, Timmy.

>no mechanical keyborad
>no RGB
>no curved 3-d 4k OLED
>no trackpoint
>no watercooled custom loop

need I say more?

kek

Virgin detected

i don't even care so much about this. but a glued in battery is planned obsolescence. batteries are consumable and need to be replaced.

>no dedicated gpu or quad core unless you spend 3 grand on a "pro" laptop
>need to buy a dozen snowflake adapters to make it usable

Jealous poorfag detected.

Go back to fucking your loose asshole with RGB lights and playing your gaymes now, Timmy. This discussion is for adults.

I copped the 13 inch one two days ago. Granted, I've been using an old mb air before so I was already used to the os. But with all it's flaws taken into consideration (), this is probably the most polished laptop experience by far. My friend was high last night and wanted to put some music on and almost ended up crying when I showed him the touch id trick and trackpad gestures, kek

>EBIN dongle meme XDDDDD

Kill yourself, retard. Go plug your RGB backlit keyboard into your toaster and kill yourself again.

The glue holding it together.

It's def the best laptop ever made. I have the 15.4". Anyone who shits on them always turns out to be some jealous poorfag autistic manchild that has never been near a vagina.

>IM SUCH A GAY FAGGOT OH GOD GIMME THAT BBC FUCK I LOVE COCK IN MY RAW LOOSE ASSHOLE

Faggot detected.

>I'm too poor to afford one, so I'll claim it's held together by "glue"

I pity worthless losers like you who will never do anything of substantive value with their pathetic lives.

>glue

Ok

God damn dat shit is beautiful. Perfect in every way.

This.

EBIN XDDD

Kill yourself

Why are you posting pictures of yourself?

>49 replies
>18 posters

>Claim

Ok

It's laptop and cost more than $200, there is no point in spending more than $200 on normal laptop and everyone who buy more expensive laptop actually need normal PC(gaymers wanna be) or Window Surface Pro(artists) but is too dumb, homosexual or tech illiterate to actually realize it.

>one extra port makes the laptop not shit
please hang yourselves, sheeple like you are pure evidence of why supply and demand can never work.

If it really makes you happy, just replace the headphone jack with an SD card reader or something. This image came out before the latest macbook was released, it's probably older than you are.

Pure autism in this thread.

Unrelated, but I'm joining the Navy and I need a good laptop that I can use. Something that will last a long time, can play video games, store movies, basic stuff like that. Whats a good one for 500-700 dollars?

If it shits the bed, I can't repair it unless I pay several hundreds of dollars for apple to do it.

Your english is shit.

Now recommend a decent laptop for a programmer on the $200-300 price range, thanks.

Found 2.

2000$ botnet machine

>proprietary screws
What?

The touchpad is fucking huge.
The key travel is ass.
The touchbar is a meme.
All I can think of, if it wasn't for these I'd consider buying it, which is why I bought the 2015 macbook pro instead.

> The touchbar is a meme

buy the model without a touchbar?

>2006-2015
>trackpad impossible to click near upper edge
>extremely loose near bottom edge
>overall flimsy diving board piece of shit
>even applel admitted it's shit and went back to solid non-click touchpads
>still has no real buttons
>relies on pressure sensitive gimmick bullshit
>if you press too lightly or too hard it does something completely different than what you intended
>shit tier 1mm travel chiclet kb
>OSX is a steaming pile of shit with horrendous battery management
>applel's solution is to cram in a massive heavy 95WHr battery to make up for it
>even XXXTREME GAMER cancer like razer blade with 4X the CPU/GPU power and 70WHr battery matches it in battery life in same tasks
>gets BTFO by 55WHr Yoga 2 in battery life in same tasks
>the battery takes up the space where a cooling system would've been in a laptop not designed by the world's thinnest and lightest gay hipsters
>overheats constantly from abysmal crippled cooling system
>throttles to 800mhz due to chronic overheating problems
>retina meme for "pros" have have gloss mirror coating impossible to use with overhead lighting
>blurry as shit retina meme scaling
>shitbook air even worse with glossy 1366x768 TN eye cancer
>systemic battery explosion problems for over a decade

>2016+
9to5mac.com/2016/11/03/2016-macbook-pro-thunderbolt-compatibility-issues
youtube.com/watch?v=NYVjIjBMx6o
>can't use any existing TB3 devices
>can't use USB and wifi at the same time
>ultra shit tier zero travel kb
>keyboard louder than WWII cricket
>memetouch emojibar
>no USB-A
>no escape
>soldered ram
>soldered SSD
>tamper tape on battery screws
>applel falls for their own thin meme and uses 54WH battery
>2 hour battery life

howtogeek.com/198043/how-to-merge-folders-on-mac-os-x-without-losing-all-your-files-seriously
>it's 2017 and moving files around in finder will STILL cause massive data loss

>macshit is good
Can we finally put an end to this meme?

>no RGB
kys gaymer faggot

You cant remove them with normal tool, you need proprietary shit.

>implying that the tool matters
>not realising that the workman is the only important thing

None, really. It's a pretty great machine.

Only the biggest one has a dedicated GPU, and for a laptop sold as the "power laptop", that is not only a flaw, its a failure on the concept.

Keystrokes are a bit too short maybe. The rest is 10/10. The touchbar seems like a good idea.

And now that rEFInd exists, sure is easier to install linux in those than in many other laptops. I say that from experience.

They killed mag-safe.

I'm unreasonably angry about this. Like, I can feel the autism flowing through my veins every single time I think about it.

I fucking love mag-safe. Seriously. I have no idea why they killed it.

I don't know what to think of the keyboard. I gave it a few tries in an Apple store and the only thing I can think of is that I focus less when typing on my actual keystrokes, because I know that if I put my finger there then the keystroke was registered. Due to the very low travel, MX Blue level clickyness sensation and noise you have a great idea of what you pressed. You basically never miss a keystroke, if you touched the key with any slight force, it registered. Its definitely better than that terrible old keyboard they used to have, that thing was an absolute fucking catastrophe, a Samsung netbook I've got had a much better keyboard than previous MacBooks.

Its a tricky one though, I can't decide if its ok or amazing. I'd need to be using it in a home setting for a few days to get a proper idea, not hunched over a table in a busy shop. I actually like the sound it makes though. I'm using a ThinkPad T430 at the moment so that's what I'm comparing the new MBP against.

Objectively though, the screen is by far the best fucking panel on any mobile device I have ever seen. Barely any reflections from the thing itself and any residual glare is BTFO by the 500 nits of brightness. I think you could even use it in direct sunlight. People thinking its an average glossy display have no idea what they're talking about.

>I fucking love mag-safe. Seriously. I have no idea why they killed it.

So do I and I was fuming initially. Then I realized its all about trade-off. Magsafe was all about safety more than convenience, if you were setting up somewhere other than your home and had a wire running across a floor and someone tripped over it, your machine would be safe from being launched into the atmosphere.

With USB-C, not only can you charge from either side, something great if your cable only just reaches your machine, you can also charge via battery packs. This is fucking great and that alone is reason enough to drop MagSafe. Moving from location to location and having your laptop charging in your bag is great. Having a USB-C monitor as a sort of dock station at home with a single cable for charging and data transfer is also great.

>being this naive

Granted, anyone who thinks their Linux or BSD thinkpad from 1987 doesn't have CIA botnet is fooling themselves, but you're still retarded.

True shit

Okay, so let's say you're right. You seem to be relatively sure of yourself, so I'll bite. What is the solution?

It looks pretty good. The design is solid, but just plain silver is a little stale. Could have had a FEW more ports, ffs.

It's a total rip off of the true god-tier machine

>its a rip-off of a rip-off of it's older predecessor

Sure thing, retard. That looks like a chink copy of a 2009 MBP.

Your time line is fucked up, brown-skin. Apple copied this shit in 2009 when Google was thinking of it, released a shitty version prequel style, fucked it up. CEO dies of AIDS, Google says "time to shine" and puts out the secret weapon. World keeps on spinning because you fucking plebs can't even.

>Apple made the unibody MacBook when Google were contemplating the idea

Are you having a stroke? Your post is all fucked up.

What the actual fuck is that? Is that even a person?

My mind > your mind
I empathize with you, user. Once my mind was small and feeble. After puberty, I became a real man and my brain could handle the nuances of complex, multi-threaded industrial espionage scenarios. This is the story Apple doesn't want you to know, what they fight so hard to keep hidden. Like their exploding batteries and fire causing chargers. One bad Apple spoils the bunch, and this one has a worm in it. It is like the poison apple in the children's tale that you watched yesterday. Don't bite user, see the light and go with Google.

>this thread again.
no ethernet port

unplug, move to a sticks and stones cabin in the woods.

>thunderbolt 2 compatibility
>wifi getting fucked by USB 3 circuitry

Can I teleport behind you in a non-personell way?

homOSeX brand
no clit mouse
soldered RAM
shit cancer-tier keyboard

Baby normal fag's first laptop.
People this is the best when they haven't tried thinkpad,Dell, or Lenovo laptops.
What's up with that?

fags detected

>Dell
>Lenovo

lmao. I had a gen 3 X1 Carbon and the hinges literally snapped in half within 2 years of regular use. Lenovo QC is dogshit and Dell is chink trash. I couldn't be happier with my 15.4" MBP purchase. Poorfag NEET losers can stay jealous - I don't give a fuck.

You sound like an insufferable hideous virgin faggot m8. My condolences.

You can't be a fag and hate homosexuality.
And applel is from definition a brand for homosexuals.

>being this jealous and poor

I'd recommend suicide for you bro. You'd be doing yourself and anyone who has the displeasure of having to interact with you on daily basis a great favor.

Wasting money on overpriced shit doesn't make you wealthy.
Fun fact: it actually makes you less rich.

>implying it was a waste of money
>implying it isn't objectively a fantastic laptop
>implying $3k is a lot of money
>implying you know what true wealth actually is

lmao poorfags will never understand

terrible bait. Kill youself.
Since this shit thread is supposed to only give you attention there is no point in continuing this discussion.
I'm outta here

>Find a flaw.

Sweat on it you'll see what happens

Your mom sweats on my cock all the time.

You replied tho senpai. Wuts up with dat? You'll cowards don't even smoke crack.