Spectre x360 15

Find a flaw.

Runs cool.
Amazing keyboard.
No unnecessary laptop quad core generating unneeded heat and draining battery life.
dGPU for intensive tasks but runs in integrated graphics otherwise.
Beautiful 4k display.
Convertible.
Active digitizer (aka stylus support)
Starts at $1200

>Hewlett
>Packard

Next.

>No unnecessary laptop quad core generating unneeded heat and draining battery life.
>what is cTDP down
>what are C-states

>Beautiful 4k display.
that makes it overpriced

4k is useless on a laptop, that's a flaw

>4k is useless on a laptop
Not everyone needs 15 hours battery life kiddo. 4k 15 inch screens are beautiful.

>comes with windows
>costs over $400
>has a 4k display

>dual core
>only 4k display option
>muh quad coars using too much battery
>4k display wasting battery instead

nice job

>complains that quad cores eat up too much battery
>someone complains about the display wasting battery instead
>"lol, why do you need so much battery life kiddo?"

I really can't tell if people are shilling or just being strangely meta

Honestly HP's quality control in the past has been so abysmal i just don't even consider looking at HP laptops.

>hp
Their cooling is usually fucking abysmal. Have an old g6 with a 3rd gen i7 3632qm and a low end dgpu (7670m ddr3 based), it hits high temps around 90+ degrees celsius with one core hitting as high as 100 in games with the fan running full out. They have absolutely zero idea of adequate cooling with laptops. Had the fan in another g6 die after only 2 and a half years. Their parts in terms of what you get for price is usually good for a laptop but they truly skimp on other areas.

>implying people don't want a superior screen/more real estate more than they want computing power
ebin

>old g6
>old
gee i wonder

>real estate
>15" screen
pick one

most screen real estate you're going to get on a laptop without lugging around a monstrous 17"

>$1,200
>for a Windows machine

The profit margins on this are higher than anything from Apple and you don't even know it.

no one uses a 4k display at less than 200% scaling on a 15" screen, and the same screen real estate could be obtained by a 1080p screen, which uses a lot less battery, at "only" 141PPI

>no one uses a 4k display at less than 200% scaling on a 15

Oh fuck off. I've used 100% scaling on my 4k 15 inch plenty of times and mainly keep it at 150%. Even if you use 200% you still receive much greater clarity. That said the guy was talking about screen size not resolution. Try getting some reading comprehsion.

>proper scaling
>Windows

jej

*comprehension

screen real estate is directly linked with resolution and scaling, not screen size, but there is a moment where things are too small to be read properly without staying less than 10 inches away from the screen

I don't think I've read anything this stupid in my life.

>I'll just say that it's stupid, that will show him!
nice counterargument

Posting from one right now. Scales just fine for me.

>runs hot
>shitty keyboard
>weak dual core cpu straight out of the early 2000s
>one of the weakest mobile gpu offerings from 2 generations ago
>pointless 4k display running at 30 fps
>overpriced as fuck
honestly the worst laptop I've seen in a while, though that's not saying much given how few I look at

still shit though

Shit, I'm so used so many XPS shill threads that what I thought OP was posting.

Nah, what I mean is, I've got a 4K, 15" laptop.

>ccleaner pinned

I use multiple browsers and it's faster to right click "Run" on the icon's jumplist to clear out the caches, cookies, etc then it is to do them individually. It can free up like 2GB of space in some instances with the edge cache.

So sue me.

>runs hot
false

>shitty keyboard
objectively false

>weak dual core
kys

>weak gpu
muh gaymin

>pointless 4k display
Wrong

>30 fps

>overpriced
find me a slim 15 inch with battery life as good as this while remaining cool, remaining a convertible with digitizer, and has a 4k screen

HP is a Walmart tier brand user.

today i learned walmart is a manufacturer.

One of the best laptops on the market

Windows 10

>t-that's stupid!

nice counter argument kiddo

>comes with windows
I mean that's fair, not everyone is a windows fa-
>costs over $400
Dropped.

There is no way known that a 4k display is even usable at 100% scaling at 15" So shut the fuck up. I struggle to use my 13" Vaio Pro at 100% scaling and thats 1080p. 4K on laptops is just a waste of money and system resources.

HP Laptops are not well built, I had two with failed hinges.
Then Asus, now Dell M3800.
Surface PRO Performance base will probably be next.

>my experience is the only experience
Kys

>struggle to use 1080p @ 100% scaling on a 13"
either you're bullshitting or you need to see an optometrist

>muh two laptops failed so they all fail

Nigger, you perhaps sit your HP's on an alter and speak tenderly to them while you stroke your shrivelled member with cheetoh stained fingers.
I travel for work and my PC has been through more Xrays and overhead storages more times than you have seen boobs in real life.

It has to be robust.

Cool story. I'm sure you've had extensive experience with every laptop HP has ever produced to pass judgement.

It's not gaming basically, I guess if you don't play games it's good

WTF they don't have a perf base surface pro

But yeah they are flawless and great build quality

>Windows

>inb4 install gentoo

yeah im sure there will be absolutely no issues whatsoever installing linsux on cutting edge hardware

>coil whine

so don't buy a brand's shit tier line of products

compaq was solid in the past
now they call them elitebooks
regardless its refurbished workstation grade hps you should be looking at if you dont want to shed a few shekels

>Spectre x360 15
>>>>>NVIDIA® GeForce® 940MX (2 GB GDDR5 dedicated)

"4k" at 15fps must be nice

>Windows 10

>No unnecessary laptop quad core generating unneeded heat and draining battery life.
but the shit dGPU and 4K display are totally necessary?

>not 13inch
>HP
>4k killing battery
>starts at $1200

>protonmail
>windows 10
>chrome
laffin