Neat or practical programs for PC? (Windows, Linux, Mac, etc.)

Neat or practical programs for PC? (Windows, Linux, Mac, etc.)

bump for this. been on macos for a month and have no idea what are essentials. app store is a fucking joke and sourceforge is a clusterfuck. all i've done is play around with homebrew.

when my tower comes the iMac will be put in my room and be used as a media device.

(Windows, Linux, Mac, etc.)
>OS
>kernel
>hardware line

come back when you know about technology

you forgot that he thinks those are all "PC"

Kde connect for kde + android.
Almost perfect remote control from your android to your computer, easy as fuck file transfer, shared clipboard, audio control, can run commands, etc

Android Studio

Are these not all things that can run on a personal computer, user?

2/3

Wrong.

too bad you're retarded, see

That does not in any way disprove my point.

Microsoft Excel

I see you're illiterate as well. Have fun running a hardware line on your PC.

7zip
windirstat
daemontools

>being retarded and not realizing "mac" is synonymous with Apple's OS as it's proprietary to their "Mac" hardware
>or just baiting

fuck off

>everyone misuses this term therefore I'm right
There's no reasoning with your type, enjoy being wrong.

I use crispy plotter for visualizing some DSP functions I work on. Just bare bones straightforward plotting when I don't need the full R / Jupyter / etm.

I've made a graphic you might be able to understand, let me know if it's too difficult for you.

synonymous in popular use, smartass. as in "you know what the op means".

Some great Linux programs:

Syncthing = syncs folders across computers/phones/etc. Kind of like Dropbox, but better.
KRunner = KDE's Launchy. Remarkable utility.
Nomacs = the closest Linux has to Honeyview. Based on that, you can tell it's a fantastic picture viewer.

>windirstat
this

>hardware line
OS.

yaourt -S sex

No idea what the program is called for other distros, just saw the name scroll past during -Ss and installed, was worthwhile.

Install it and just run 'sex' at bash.