>base OS (no bloat)
>5.0 inches, not too big
>high contrast ratio
>USB type C
only downsides
>expensive
>no SD slot
>can't remove battery
I can't find any phones cheaper this with all of the above features, really considering it.

2nd easiest phone to root remotely

Posting from Pixel. It's the GOAT
Source?

600dollaridoo phone and those are the only pros?

nasty

Delete B field

OnePlus 3t

Yet you can't name one with those pros that are cheapers

because i don't give a shit about expensive phones with 64gb of """"storage"""

LG G5

I'm in the same boat. Quite black is back in stock and I really want one. Fuggg I might wait for the Pixel 2. My Nexus 5 can hold me over

Honor 8 is alright
>up to 64GB space, but has sd card slot
>finger print sensor
>5.2 inches, not too big or too small
>USB type C
>dual sim
>$400
only downsides
>EMUI + Chink botnet
>no update support in the future
>can't remove battery
>average camera

I looked at this and then decided to just get an iPhone

I don't mind getting spied on when it's at their old pricing, but I'm not buying a premium spy device to pay for their spy activities

The OnePlus 3t us pretty much the same thing but almost half the price

I have one and it's just as average as an iPhone. Nothing to write home about.

one plus 3T has all of that and more for half the price you dumb nigger cattle. and it doesnt have those disgustingly oversized bezels

Trust me those bezels are a lot bigger in real life.
I think everyone should just wait for the Pixel 2.

>wanting a fingerprint sensor
Gtfo LEO shill

>not wanting a fingerprint sensor
You can go back to the "press select then star key to lock/unlock" bullshit, monkey.

>those bezels

No NVMe is a dealbreaker for a phone commanding literally iPhone prices.

>(((no bloat)))

K E K

Or I could continue using a password like a sensible human being.

Why is a fingerprint sensor considered a good thing? With phones being backdoored to shit you're basically sending a fingerprint-annotated history of your 4chins posts directly to the NSA, and as a method of securing your personal data it's easily defeated. Not to mention that it's only a matter of time before some 1337 haxor twat figures out how to harvest your fingerprint data and frame you for crimes. Why the fuck do you retards think it's a good idea? Convenience? Fuck you. Stop falling for this shit

>b-but I can turn it off
Yeah right, just like you could turn off Microshit telemetry

Zuk z2 Pro.

Smaller bezels too despite the larger screen so they're roughly the same size.

I just gone one this week and it's pretty nice. Really all of my complaints are pretty minor and have to do with the phone's appearance, it works perfectly. At least it's not a fucking Samsung, and I think it's the best option out there currently since Sony's Xperia line has gone to shit and is dying.

Compared to my previous Sony Z2 I think the phone is kind of ugly, it's an obvious knockoff of the new iphones which are not good looking to begin with. I got the 5" one which is alright but if it came in an even smaller size I would have taken that instead. The bezels on the top and bottom are pretty enormous, too. I miss the glass slab look, but I guess that's gone out of style. On the plus side, it doesn't have the retarded flaps that the Sony phones have, but that also means no water resistance. My biggest regret overall is that I got it in white. I fucking hate the color, but my previous phone blew up and I didn't really want to wait 6-8 weeks for black to be back in stock. They should really get their shit together and fix their supply issues, the phone has been out for months now. It's also pretty disappointing that it doesn't have an SD slot, but I guess I can live without it.

I'm loving the fingerprint sensor, call me a botnet normie all you want but god damn it's convenient. It was also super nice to just boot up the brand new phone and not have a bunch of bloat on it. I really like the screen so far, it looks great. I turned off google assistant without trying it even once so I can't comment on that, I hate all that voice activation shit. The camera is excellent, not really a big selling point for me but I do have to say it's clearly the best phone camera I've seen. Everything about it both hardware and software looks and feels high quality and it works nicely.

Get a Sony phone

>>USB type C
It's probably wired for USB 2.0 just like every other fucking lagdroid phone with USB-C.

Thick bezels

Xiaomi mi5s
More powerful
Better optimized
Miui
Less than 300€

What about never touching it?

>overpriced like an iphone
>no SD slot like an iphone
>no removable battery like an iphone
might as well buy an iphone

DAT BEZEL

This

>Yeah right, just like you could turn off Microshit telemetry
You must be an idiot, user, of course you can turn off the telemetry in the Group Policy and with the help of Anti Spy beacon. Try it, and give Wireshark a good run to see for yourself.

That shit takes effort. Ugh.

>no water resistant

Living comfortably with Axon 7 for months. $400.

How many phones have you lost to water damage?
If the answer is >0 then I guess you need the clumsy tax.

This

> phone
> 2017

Fuck off kike, accidents happen and I'd rather not spend more than necessary

>2011

Not that guy, but most "mystery problems" like "oh my phone is just old and unreliable" are related to water damage in some form. It's not like this is an all or nothing choice where the phone just stops working instantly because you dunked it in the toilet. It can happen because of condensation too (humidity, or going from very cold to indoors repeatedly, or sweat, etc)

They already know what phone you're using and already have your fingerprints, so it really doesn't matter if you avoid fingerprint locking your phone. As for the crimes part, you can't be jailed just because your fingerprint appeared somewhere.

miui is shit.

Except it isn't.

>Google Phone
>Thinks there is no bloat

>He stores things other than pictures on his phone
>He doesn't use the unlimited Google photos backup at original file size that comes when you buy a pixel

>Worse camera
>Phablet size
Wew lad

Doesn't work in America

>not getting the LG g6
>not waiting for the gs8 announcement
>buying a non waterproof phone

>he buys a smartphone
LOL, the shekels pour forth.

>Bothering with phone cameras.
They're good enough for some applications but will never replace a separate camera.
>Having manlet hands.

>google just gets HTC 10 shell
>loads stock android
>OUR first phone
>fanboys go crazy

>samsung going crazy innovative
>no praise

bezels

If nothing else will stop you realize the Pixel 2 will come out in October and will fix all the issues the first one had (hopefully).

Just wait like 6 months nigga.