I haven't seen IRL money in so many years. I didn't know other countries still used it

I haven't seen IRL money in so many years. I didn't know other countries still used it.

>tfw read that as "classless"

>everything you pay for can now be tracked
Wew lad

If you did nothing wrong, you have nothing to fear.

Right

lol, I guess maybe certain types of people still use/rely on cash here (AU fag), haven't personally used cash in months to years, just tap my card on all the shit to pay.

If you had an argument that hasn't been debunked more times than you have braincells you wouldn't be a retarded troll.

Australia is still backwards as fuck. Half of all stores still don't accept EFTPOS. Going out you have to get cash or pay by CC with a % transaction fee.

so as long as i dont catch HIV i have nothing to worry about?

FUCKING COMMIES ARE WINNING!!!!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

hooray for more virtual money

Imagine rap videos in the future when there's no cash.
>jamal whips out a whole cd rack full of DVD's

lol..

where do you live, fucking tanami desert?

I haven't seen a shop that doesn't have paypass in years, and I live in melbourne.

MUH PRIVACY

Why do you phrase it like a good thing?

fuck no. I'll stick to my paper money and coins till I die.

cause carrying cash is annoying

You sound like a stuck up faggot

They only reason the govemnment care is cash-less means they can collect more shekels.

How the fuck are kids going to save their pocket money now? Will it be illegal to not have a bank account?

i think it's a good thing. if the government trace the buying patterns of people we might be able to identify people with psycholigical issues or terrorists.

Yes, the opposition had too many "psycholigical issues" to be prime minister. We know because of his purchasing history.

Looks like we'll have to stay in power goy!

Oh yes. I also absolutely love to be depending on the benevolence of a credit institute or government to allow me to purchase.
Glitch in the system? No food for you!

Cash is not the answer either, but it is more liberating than plastic cards or digital transfers.

The coffee machines I have at work are still cash only, so I need to carry some coins around.
Also, recently I got an home insurance return in check. I haven't seen one of those in 7-8 years or so.

Don't get out of the city or burbs much then do you....Oh yeah, I live in Melbourne too but unlike you I have travelled around this country and seen plenty of places out in the scrub that prefer cash...

I live in Brisbane and rarely ever need cash

Unless they have some means of storing digital money in a vault yourself kinda like bitcoin I am extremely opposed to this. And im even a libfag lol.

uq's parking machine was cash only 3 years ago

Most country places don't have EFTOPS. Try going to a country pub and bring your card and watch the locals laugh you out.

Should've gone to a better uni then

>they know you think you might have reason for alarm
Man, just look at your rates climb.

And with people not getting tested for fear of this happening, just look at those HIV rates climb as well!

I doubt general stores and pubs in literally nowhere towns make up anything close to "half of all stores".

>the bush is remote and a technological backwater

Colour me fucking shocked mate.

>uq

How did you survive the poz?

It's like you don't need freedom of speech because you have nothing to say.

this. (((cashless))).

Australia will never be a cashless economy for as long as the sushi store at my university still accepts cash only.

this is a battle i dont mind losing. building credit with credit card is valuable for me, since i want to buy a house. im super paranoid on other topics, however.

im all far widespread credit/debit card acceptance, and only have to use cash when necessary

They'll pry my dollarydoos from my cold, dead hands

There are a couple local businesses near me that don't take credit cards at all because they don't want to hand money to the CC processing jew. I respect it and go to the ATM. Honestly I don't blame them.

CC has extra merchant charges over debit

So the time to move to bitcoin for every transaction is comming?

drove to cairns and back a few months ago, didn't use cash

Where the fuck do you live cunt? Even my shit sushi joint down the street has a paywave machine

cashless society is inevitable, it has to happen for Biblical prophecy to be fulfilled