Why are Apple users far superior than Android/PC nerds?

Why are Apple users far superior than Android/PC nerds?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/technology/2015/sep/24/iphone-slow-ios-9-update-iphone-4s-iphone-5-iphone-5s
arstechnica.com/apple/2016/09/good-news-ios-10-runs-pretty-well-on-the-iphone-5-and-5c/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>better taste
>not poor
>get laid

^ THIS.

I always made fun of Android/PC users because they were smelly poorfags who had too much time on their hands and needed to "customize" aka "rice" out their shitty products and software.

I have a Thinkpad x230, a Casio F-91W, and a Nexus 6p. I also leave my desk squat, bench and deadlift. Gettin' vag ain't no thing.

We don't have to pick a less shitty buggy ROM out of a myriad subpar hardware choices because we literally have the best hardware AND software working hand in hand in Apple devices.

Because we can watch webm natively.

Oh, wait...

>nerds
Is that supposed to be an insult? You might hurt somebody's feelings somewhere else with that word, but not here.
>better taste
In what? The design? I agree, it's quite good.
>not poor
Might've been true a couple of years ago. It's true for about half of the users (especially in america). Even poor people buy Apple products so they can fit in now. Having an iPhone is a status symbol in other countries, though.
>get laid
Can't really refute that. But also, take a moment and consider that the average android user isn't like the one you see on Sup Forums, as well as on XDA. The normal Android user isn't going to mouth off at you about why you should've picked Android instead the moment they see you have an apple device. This is the attitude that won't get people laid - but it's not like most people here care about getting laid in the first place.

>implying webm meme has any significance outside of Sup Forums

>Having no Choice is better than Having one

>what is chrome and firefox: the post

Our phones get updates unlike Android. You want an update? Buy a new Android phone.

We can. Just use the fortune Sup Forums app

Loving this nerdy systemwide adblocker

>superior
>gay
Your progressive views are messed up.

>Calling people nerds while posting on this shitty underwater basket weaving forum.

Apple does planned obsolescence, updates mean worse performance and no way to fix this beyond buying the newest iPhone for $900 every year.

On Android each $100 phone gets better performance over time instead of worse due to eat beside community support.

Mediocre tech taste comes with mediocre pussy

>updates mean worse performance
No, they don't. iPhone 5/5C runs iOS 10 perfectly fine, unlike lagdroid that keeps getting laggier and slower because of all the legacy shit google glosses over with a new UI.

You're delusional which is easily proven.

theguardian.com/technology/2015/sep/24/iphone-slow-ios-9-update-iphone-4s-iphone-5-iphone-5s

>iOS9 making your iPhone slow? You're not alone

>The smartphones take longer to start up, camera performance is slower, as is launching apps and switching between them.

>Some updates – Google’s Android Lollipop in 2014 for example – focus on performance and optimisation, and can actually improve the speed of the smartphone or tablet they are installed on.

Retard found.

> My hardware is a fashion accessory.

Hipsters kys

Mac is technically a PC. Deal with it.

kys droidfags
arstechnica.com/apple/2016/09/good-news-ios-10-runs-pretty-well-on-the-iphone-5-and-5c/
>For Camera, Settings, Calendar, and the boot process, these times are so close that most users won't notice a difference, and both Safari and Messages also manage to come pretty close. Mail is the only app that sees a modest slowdown with iOS 10 similar to the way most apps slowed down when the iPhone 4S jumped to iOS 8. In absolute terms all of these changes are small, and there is no sign of the across-the-board slowdown we saw on the iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S when they were updated to iOS 7 and iOS 8, respectively. You don't lose the feeling of general responsiveness and fluidity throughout the OS, something that's harder to measure with a stopwatch but which definitely contributed to the slowdown on those older devices.

can you even use mpv on ios?