1. your cunt

1. your cunt
2. what kind/brand of tea do you drink

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HgzEBLa3PPk
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4IahEqXF_o
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Travis_(chimpanzee)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1. Flag
2. Chai

1. Finland
2. Lipton "tropical fruit" black tea

You aren't americans desu.

1. greece
2. the one in OPs pic.

But we don't drink tea very often.
Only for keeping warm or when you have the cold

1. Okay
2. Don't drink tea, so semen I guess.

japan
this desu

>Chai
Do you have tea brand named Chai?

are you retarded?

I like milk oolong, rather plebean tier, I know.

1. Britain
2. Tetley. Yorkshire/PG tips drinkers can fuck off.

No, how about you?

holland
pic related

1. South Finland
2. Blackcurrant tea is one of my favourites.

Utter runt

I drink pic related. Or Clipper.

They don't sell Lipton over here. It tastes pretty shit when I've had it in other countries, compared to the tea you get here.

Please ignore him, all english people are clever he must be a proxy impostor I'm so sorry you had to see this

itt: we wait for the brits to post to find out what kind of tea we should be drinking

>Yorkshire
Just fuck off
>PG tips
Enjoy Johnny Vegas dipping his fat greasy sausage fingers personally in each cup
>Typhoo
Literally who?

yorkshire is the best. try it if you're ever over here :)

My boy

This, it's a strong tea for real tea drinkers. Gotta max that Assam ratio

Russian Ear Grey. I cold brew it, the citrus does very well for cold brewing, all fresh tasting and shit. Usually get Lipton since it's the cheapest one at my local supermarket.

flag
princess noori

wtf they don't sell this tea in Russia

why do they have it weak and without milk in the picture on the package?

Green tea with lemon and ginseng. An offbrand of a local grocery, but it is good, and earl gray from Twinings.

When I was in Russia I thought it was strange that so much of your tea has "english" branding. If anything you've been drinking it longer than we have, and you have your own ways of drinking it

Ok. Chai means tea in east Slavic languages so I just wondered what kind/brand was mentioned.

sorry mate i feel bad now

>59602521
Lipton generally sucks. The Twinings stuff are significantly better.
Also there was this black tea I bought from a Russian ethnic shop in my neighborhood that was pretty nice.

That's as far as actual tea goes. I also drink herbal tea but I buy bags of entire plants/leafs from local producers.
I'd love to do that with tea as well, but obviously there are no tea plantations around.

Yeah, it's called chai over most of the world actually, if not very similar, certainly in india and Japan. "Cha" is sort of slang for tea here as well. Some shops here say their tea is "chai" because they think it sounds exotic, but some idiots call it "chai tea"

There are stereotypes about English tea drinking traditions, also all European considered superior here.
Just look at Ahmad tea brand, they are just Persians moved to London after 1976 revolution in Iran, but paint old English style pictures at covers.

>Flag
>Pic related

Leaf
No-name ice tea is pretty based

All day err day at work. Only high caffeine tea that's tasty completely without sugar.

Lipton citrus garden

Looks like a tampon box

Yorkshire breakfast

This or their Earl Grey

It's better than PG tips sure but Tetley literally just tastes like watered down Yorkshire.

What are some very strong-tasting teas that a coffee drinker may enjoy?

It's special you guys, special.

Alokozay tea

t, ahmad

It's endless 2bh.

Whittards Spice Imperial is fantastic although sometimes I experiment with odd looking teas if I see it in the shop.

I don't get it

With all these foreign tea companies styling themselves after British things. How many of you drink it the British way?

>all these black tea plebs

PG Tips normally

>Russian Ear Grey
>I cold brew it

What the fuck is russian early grey and why are you 'cold brewing it'

End yourself

What do monkeys have to do with tea?

baka at my fellow brits pleb tastes

Apparently not even the Russians know what it is,

youtube.com/watch?v=HgzEBLa3PPk

Originally the adverts had chimps in, then they changed it to a toy monkey thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q4IahEqXF_o

>they changed it to a toy monkey thing.
Wise move. They tear peoples faces off here,
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Travis_(chimpanzee)

Mнe тaкoй пaчки нa пoлгoдa хвaтилo.
Пpи тoм чтo я кaждый дeнь пo 2-3 кpyжки пил

>Paramedics noted she lost her hands, nose, eyes, lips, and mid-face bone structure, and received significant brain tissue injuries

Fucking hell

Bigelow Earl Grey or English

nobody knows everyone just accepts it

This one desu.

owned by Tata :o

I usually drink "Selection" (store) brand orange pekoe, and Tim Hortons earl grey (and decaf orange pekoe).

It's just lipton Earl Grey with bergamot infusion. As for why I cold brew it, because cold brweing makes it smoother and less bitter, and I prefer cold drinks over hot ones. Calm your tits, Bashir.

fite me irl

Best ST series tbqhwy, lad. You're alright.

local brands that you wouldn't know

I buy georgian tea at local market, it's strong and tastes good. 1 kg is like 10 bucks.

He хилo. A я дaжe нe cчитaю.

>local brands that you wouldn't know

PG tips is good. Tetley is kind of shit. For some reason it's also the only tea that seems to make my jaw hurt. (tannins can cause TMM)

1. USA
2. I drink a lot of different kinds but Lipton Black Pearl is my favorite

Itoen and twinings

twinings but i order it from davidstea too because i can't find lapsang anywhere

>can
>red rose orange pekoe

was raised drinking tetley but i find it kind of sickly now

But I've had caykur before. That and dogadan.

Flag
Earl grey

dilmah
do try it