First week at my new job

>first week at my new job
>Thursday
>already fired

At least I'll not work the Saturday..

What job, fired for what?

another shitty post by argentina

I was denied a job at a former hospital today because I am not affiliated with the Islamists

I am honestly considering starting an armed rebellion now.

Infinitely better than the conventional shitposting across the board

Make Sudan Greek again.

Call the jihad pleas.

Make Sudan Greek again

I am serious, I am thinking of installing arch/debian and studying SQL injection/port scanning to hack them

Let's observe thread etiquette and not derail OP's thread

>former hospital

What did you mean by this?

Customer Support at a electricity store...

I fought with one of the partners, I was being treated like shit by one of them..

Wow,wow,wow,wow. Wat r you a anonymose haxer?

Argentina has generous welfare no? Live off that.

I am serious too. I will try to support you with money if you make Sudan Greek and fight the West in the name of Greece.

I quit 2 years ago, and the rest is NEET history

No, I am not but their servers are so shit my cousin hacked them using the same technique

Posted 'I am considering resignation' in President Bashir's page, ensuing outrage and controversy lol (not even kidding).

Cant you just look how to make bombs in the internet and blow some shit? Like your average muslim

I am serious too. I will try to support you with money if you make Sudan Greek and fight the West in the name of Greece.

test

only for niggers with 8 children

I'd honestly be content being a dangerous hax0r and transferring our billions to Greece, how's that?

An acquaintance told me 21 billion US Dollars of national funds were laundered via Ethiopia last year alone, among tons of other countries

I've spent the entire 2 years on social media, trying to convince people here that Islamism/Islam is a sham and inapplicable in the 21st fucking century

Last post, sorry Argentina hermano

no problem

>another shitty post by argentina
>chinada flag

Dunno m8 wasnt sudan like Hardcore dictatorship not a while ago?

Gracias, wish you all the best after you recover from this

It is, and it's utterly hopeless trying to consider compatriots that the root problem is the manipulation of Islamic 'sanctity' and our inability to criticize it directly

It's very depressing

Why not taking all the money to establish a Greek state in Sudan? We should take the oil fields in Darfur too.

You're more than welcome, just remember to execute every last member of the Islamist Party/NCP

And you should hurry, China and Russia have nearly siphoned all our reserves

What happens if you apostate from Islam in Sudan? Is it a shithole like the other mudslime countries and you get executed?

Ohh right sudan had the biggest oil reserves right? And now they are ending and your not relevant anymore?

Yes, almost certainly. Look up the Christian convert Mary/am that was saved by international efforts and the Pope

We'll remain relevant for a while, we have countless other resources (France and Russia also picking up Uranium and Gold

Gibe me gold pleas.

That's sad. There are honest people like you that get passed as rapefugees that want to behead people and you will get persecuted for life

Thats the point, people like him dont leave his country and tries to turn it into better place.

You can come and bribe any official and he'll give it to you for pennies, the only reason they avoid asking the French is because of Chadian relations and French military presence at the border

There was even a America-tier Goldhunt a while back, so many heavy metal poisoning patients

Just impose strict criteria for [legal] immigration, if foreign labour is even required/desirable. The altruism towards the refugees is just admission they're incapable of self-governance

That being said i still hate shitskins, no offense tho,.

None taken, although it's a bit hurtful

You should ask a german to make you feel better.

but when they try (see arab spring) they get mauled down by islamists backed by western governments.
That's what I think too, also must have some kind of validation that the refugee is indeed from a warzone and has not participated in the Islamic Army or something, not just open your legs and welcome everyone claiming to be Syrian

I know I might sound a >muh diversity leftist but some arabs are indeed decent people. Too bad they get behead by their governments and get manipulated too easily.

Accepting 9 decent humans and 1 Shitskin jihadist. Is too risky m8. Cuz they still tend to create communities and defend the Jihadist cuz he's like a family.

Are there Sudanese people or is the population mixed like in other countries?

We have surreal ethnic diversity
I've seen blue-green eyed Turks/Caucasians, jet-black southerners, Easterners, etc.

It's the primary reason why the country continues to disintegrate

Sorry if you took offense to that prior post

Its just friendly bantz m8. As a human i respect you.

Has Sudan an ancient name?

Thank you bro, have a wonderful evening and night :)

I would have to go through countless kingdoms, states, nations, etc. Sorry

Also I would like to inform the Greekbros that during the early post-colonial era, when we were progressive before Islam, Greeks were a prominent minority in Sudan, along with Sudanese Jews

Thanks, goodnight

You could move to South Sudan

god night

>Being argie

ww3 here i come

>tfw with my current income I'd get about 1000€ of dole

really considering quitting lads

>electricity store