Find a flaw

Find a flaw.

> overpriced
> mac os
thank you what is my reward?

There are none. Regardless of what hideous NEET permavirgin jealous poorfag anti-Apple shills say on this board, the MBP is objectively the best laptop ever made.

What do we do all day?
We beat the nigger because the nigger cannot understand what a random number is.
We beat the nigger because the nigger thinks the brain does timer tongues.
We beat the nigger because he thinks TempleOS is real mode.

> jealous
> poorfag
> permavirgin
> NEET
> hideous
projection much?

The cases dissolve from human sweat. Seriously.

But he's right. The MBP is patrician tier.

anyone who projects that much is always wrong

this is a technology board can you fuck off to please

I think your tinfoil hat is a little too tight.

Hideous virgin detected.

Can't. There aren't any.

This.

>I think your tinfoil hat is a little too tight.
Pic related is the right palm rest of my mid 2014 rMBP. The MBP I had before this had the same problem. And no, I dont wear a watch and this hasnt been dropped. The aluminum cases will dissolve due to human sweat.

I have enjoyed using my 2016 MBP with touchbar more than any other laptop in the past tbqhwufam

Fatfuck virgin detected.

Agreed.

Lmao you're a fucking retard m8. Probably fat as fuck too.

sure thing manlet

So it's confirmed that you're a fat fuck. Cool.

Hahahaha holy shit you're a fat fuck.

Lol

No wonder you sweat so much, you fat shit.

>lard boy calling people manlets

Kek

220 is optinal weight for being 6'4

>t. Non-/fit/ fat positive retard

That's what perfection looks like desu senpai.

Poorfag detected

>only 4 ports
Come the fuck on. Also a little pricey for what it offers.

Shitload of them.

Well, let's see:
>It's an Applel product
>No esc key, no function keys, soldered ssd, unreliable and leaky batteries
>It's not a Thinkpad T420

How many RGB keyboards do you need to plug in at one time, Timmy? 4 ports is more than enough for anyone who's not a hideous autistic sperglord.

>muh Thinkpad ebin meme XDDD

Stay poor and retarded.

lmaoing @ u for trying to justify what is clearly spiteful design. Like it would have hurt to mill 2 more ports.

This.

My PC alone can pay like 3 of these macshits

Gaymer faggot hideous loser detected

Enjoy your facebook machine and tiny penis, faggot

I have an 8.6" cock, but nice try. Make sure to clean out your piss bottles before bed, Timmy.

This.

>replies 37
>posters 11

This is totally NOT a shilling thread

It seems that the Apple Indian Marketing dept is working hard today

I saw your mom licking juicy horse cock last night. Nice.

I found a flaw. It's running MacOS.

Pathetic, it seems that witty comebacks are not an important topic in the Apple Shilling Manual.

Gay faggot detected

Your mom has shitty cum on her back. Nigger.

Low hanging fruit-tier flaws (all users will be affected by these)
>Shit OS
>Overpriced hardware
>Sucks you into an ecosystem
>Planned obsolescence

Medium-level flaws (majority of the userbase is affected)
>No user servicability, have to pay $200+parts for sketchy repairs or $2000 for a new laptop
>Aluminum construction is shoddy at best
>Trackpad is poor-quality, nowhere close to solid, no physical buttons
>Lack of ports for GBE, secondary/tertiary displays, mouse etc.
>Lack of software support and usability
>Hardware throttles due to poor power management and heat dissipation
>Battery life is poor especially for such a large and heavy battery due to poor power management
>Shit chiclet keyboard

Nit-picky flaws (extremely conditional/unimportant)
>Configurations offered dont allow for tailoring for personal needs, i.e need high cpu power but not a lot of ram
>The community around it
>The distributor's predatory business practices
>Unlikely to survive a car crash in the passenger seat

The keyboard. I literally can't type on that thing, and I'm fine with Lenovo's post-**20 series chiclets.

You're a big guy

It's just "mom" but you've bothered to describe horse cock as "juicy". You're weren't watching that video for the mom, were you?

Begone! To the shitting street, Ranjeet.

Lose some weight you sausage-fingered fat fuck

>Keys are the same size
>travel is too short on MBPs
Sausage fingers is the best you can do?

Acid in the sweat of obese people will wear away the coating. Lose weight and eat better and it'll stop.

Not him, but it has nothing to do with weight
I'm quite a small guy when it comes to weight, and the old Thinkpad keyboard is hands down the best keyboard I've ever used, even compared to desktop mechanical keyboards

I've used the new Mac keyboard on my girlfriend's mum's Mac and it's OK. It's not good, but it isn't bad.

here's why every apple user is a fucking retard:
>sees apple ads in TV about how user friendly macs are ("computers for the rest of us", aka for idiots)
>friends recommend apple products because they are apple uses themselves
>"minimalistic" design appeals to the retard, he can't predict that the materials used are designed to be so flimsy to break, also ignores how other products are more ergonomic to use since those aren't just slabs of aluminium
>compares $2000 applel product to the only other laptops he's ever used: $300 walmart trash and is amazed how ""premium"" apple is
>begins to use mac OS and since it's a bit more user friendly he believes it's the greatest thing ever
>now stuck in the apple ecosystem, has to buy a new model every 3 years because some of the hardware broke (planned obsolescence)
>likely a dumb poorfag so he has to take a loan just to buy the fucking computers
>even recommends apple to friends and tries to justify his position with unrealistic claims ("muh special functions only apple has", "I have a higher status in society if people see my computer", "it just werks", "muh special application NEEDS mac OS", "You're just oo poor to afford it and are jealous")

>worst of all, he doesn't even notice how much he has been cucked

tl;dr macfags are fucking retarded

This.

Faggot detected

Retard detected

I saw your mom deep throat a dog dick too. Nigger.

Sup Forums is for people over the age of 18.
That counts for maturity as well as age, applel child.

This.

Confirmed samefag

We should fucking rangeban all pooinloos, the number of shill threads they open are becoming insufferable.

I don't think so m8. I saw your mom sucking horse dick too. Shit was indeed juicy.

Their shill-wranglers will just cut their pay and buy Sup Forums passes.

I'm not a shitskin. Nigger.

My mother, and all people I have ever cared about are dead. That statement is false.

Confirmed pavement-sharter shitskin

Yeah I saw her bleed out when that horse dick pierced her stomach. Shit was cash my nigger.

Both parents died in a car crash in the middle of a city. Go back to the hole you crawled out of, and do not return.

Rakesh detected.

>professors in my classes uses the word of to describe windows laptop
>never use the maximize button for fullscreen presentation and the only full screen they use is PowerPoint
>“all my other previous windows laptop breaks easily”

>Shit OS

Both subjective and generally untrue. MacOS is stable as hell, power-efficient, and consistent in UI.

>Overpriced hardware

MUH SPEC SHEET! LOOK, GUISE, LOOK AT MUH SPEC SHEET!

>Sucks you into an ecosystem

Literally the best ecosystem. That's arguably not even a flaw. It only "sucks you into an ecosystem" in that the extra features are so cool that you *want* the ecosystem.

>Planned obsolescence

Sure. Eventually, Apple stops supporting a Mac. The window for that is generally seven-ish years. That's a long-ass time for a laptop, though, and they're still useful without OS updates. I would know, I work in Apple retail/service, and I see people bring in '09 MacBook Pros all the time. Aside from the one thing that's the reason they're bringing them in, they're usually very functional.

>No user servicability, have to pay $200+parts for sketchy repairs or $2000 for a new laptop

Sure, but this is generally true to a similar degree for most laptops.

>Aluminum construction is shoddy at best

I'd rather have aluminum than plastic. When I dropped my MBA, the corner dented a bit. When my dad dropped his plastic ANUS laptop, the hinge casing shattered and flew everywhere, never to be in one piece again.

>Trackpad is poor-quality, nowhere close to solid, no physical buttons

Gr7 b7 m7.

>Lack of ports for GBE, secondary/tertiary displays, mouse etc.

Adapters. If you want to plug that shit in, you're probably either at home or carrying a bunch of shit anyway. Fact of the matter is, most people don't use those fucking ports, and that's why they got deprecated. Plus, a year or two down the line, USB-C is going to be readily available for all of those things anyway. The connector's better, the standard is better, the speeds are faster, and, eventually, we'll all look back on the USB-A connector and laugh.

>Lack of software support and usability

Wholly untrue. The worst thing that'll happen is, you install Parallels, and you now have Windows in a box.

Yeah they both crashed into that rock solid horse cock real hard. Shit was cash my nigger.

Doesn't run AmigaOS 3.1

its not an samsung galaxy s8.

Whatever you say, Ranjeet

Gay faggot niggers detected.

This.

Shit-flinging currynigger detected

Ranjeet detected.

This.

Sure thing, Kumar

>Hardware throttles due to poor power management and heat dissipation

Generally, this happens under synthetic benchmark conditions designed to induce this state, not under real-world usage conditions.

>Battery life is poor especially for such a large and heavy battery due to poor power management

Yeah, the 2016 was a slight step backwards due to the chassis redesign, but 10 hours still isn't bad at all.

>Shit chiclet keyboard

A lot of people say this, but it's subjective. The butterfly keyboard grows on some people, myself included. I like the clickier feel and the increased stability of the keys relative to the older models.

>Configurations offered dont allow for tailoring for personal needs, i.e need high cpu power but not a lot of ram

Meh. You can do CTO, and that should do ya.

>The community around it

Right... as opposed to the wonderful, accessible community surrounding Linux or Android. Sure thing.

>The distributor's predatory business practices

True for generally any tech company. You'd be living like the Unabomber if you let business practices put you off tech products. Additionally, this is arguable; Apple tries harder to recycle than most tech manufacturers, which is responsible and positive, and could arguably be considered a 'business practice'.

This.

ok
well that's my opinion

Faggot detected

>MacOS being shit is untrue
How's removing data irreparably whenever you do filesystem management?
>Muh spec sheet
Muh performance, more like.
>Best ecosystem
No ecosystem is best ecosystem.
>7 year support cycle
For software maybe if the ghost of Jobs is smiling on you. For hardware, I give a new MBP 2.5 years, less under any stress.
>User servicability is generally true to varying degrees
But at least I can replace the RAM, hard drive and miniPCI cards, as well as the CPU to a limited extent.
>I'd rather have aluminum than plastic
And I'd rather have stainless steel.
>Adapters
Which are for the most part over-priced, proprietary and bulky, not to mention a mess to manage.
>Synth benchmarks
And normal use.
>10 hour battery life
Maybe idle but start using anything and wave goodbye to battery life.
>Sarcasm about Linux/Android community
Superior to Apple. Less superiority complex, more welcoming to outsiders.
>Predatory business is part and parcel of dealing with tech
Especially with Apple and not with Panasonic who sells mostly to police and businesses who need a rugged laptop.

t. CF19 owner.

Where the esc key tho

Calm down, Pajeet.

>Less superiority complex, more welcoming to outsiders.
>Linux/Android

HAAH WAAW

why has no one said the bezels could be thinner?

because they could be, all that black ugly space is just horrid

It's on the touch bar, you retarded nigger.

Jealous poorfag detected

This.

nah its nice man and I would probably buy one in an instant if the bezels would more aesthetic

that is why I bought the dell xps 13. the thin bezel is sexy as fuckkk

Stinky shiftucc detected

The battery life. That is basically the only real problem and the only thing stopping me from owning one. Efficient processors only go so far. They went down from what, 99.5 Whr to around 74 Whr? That's a significant decrease. There is no Macfag who desperately wanted thinner shit, the old MBP was thin enough. Making things too thin will eventually make them too flimsy. Nobody cared about that for the Pro line.

Hopefully by revision 2 of this machine they'll have ironed out some of the issues. The keyboards also seem to be experiencing issues with squeaking or something. Maybe some dirty users managed to get debris under the butterfly mechanism, awfully hard to do but dumb people always find a way to fuck something up.

This.

This.

This.

True.