"Gamer" has become a synonym for "high performance" in computer jargon

"Gamer" has become a synonym for "high performance" in computer jargon.

Working in consulting it fucking sucks to hear. But whatever. They get what they want i get paid. I dont wanna die at all

another consultant here dont give a shit as long as i bill my 200/hr

No, it has not.

>caring what components are called
Gamers didn't complain when they had to buy "enterprise" hardware for best performance

i think they should sell computers with more components. that would stop all the kiddies, like youd have to buy capacitors and resistors and everything

t. normie

>200/hr
Are you fucking kidding me?

>paying for "gaymen tax" by buying stuff over expensive because it has a lot of LEDs, pointy angles and large fans.

enterprise cucks pay a lot of nothing

Yes
The flip side is 70 hours per week

I seriously hope this faggot OP doesn't actually believe this. "Gamer" has become synonym for tacky overpriced LED-studded garbage which may or may not be flimsy as hell, marketed to teenagers and bought by manchildren

lol nope not a pajeet 35-40 tops

>2 days later
>aliexpress
>kids pc building kit
>pre built mobo

yes.

God damn really? I only do 120. 190 for after hours stuff

I've been doing this for awhile. Started at 120 as well. Dependent on the client but with a good relationship you can get a long term engagement after a year or so of showing aptitude.

also it helps if you aren't a pajeet on an H1B replacing jobs and ignorant as fuck.

companies are starting to realize the fuckery they got themselves into

There is not a lot of people who get 700k.
Not even when we lie about our jobs on Sup Forums.

is this work any different than an "analyst?" what do you to to get in?

You don't know the industry if you think I see all 200/hr. I have a sales guy that gets a cut as well. More to consulting than just coding and monkey shit

Start with a consulting firm with a reputable name. You will be groomed quickly and thrown in a project baptism by fire. If you can hang for the first few years you will make a lot of connections that you can use for private consulting or another firm. It's not hip startup work a lot of deeling with shitty environments that clients have (ie Win2k3 etc)

Get on my level fags. Pulling 500/hr, and 900/hr emergency cases.

I still feel at home at Sup Forums though, mindless winfag support drones and consumerist brabble is like air for me.

It's a marketing term towards... gamers. Who knew