Why are white Americans such self-hating cucks?

Why are white Americans such self-hating cucks?

>implying white europeans are any better

thay arent

it's hard not to be self hating when white pple look back at their history

this is why smart people are humanists, and retards are voting for trump

hello ali

I completely agree, my progressive French friend, the white man should pay for his destruction of indigenous cultures

Are you voting for Trump?

There's a difference between white guilt and acknowledging the crimes of the past. Sup Forums and Sup Forums seem to think that admitting all the fucked up shit that white people did and recognizing that it was bad is the same as saying that all white women should be sent to the interracial breeding grounds.

Finns who willingly associate themselves with white devils should be put in bioreactor

I don't think you understand, white people are too privileged to understand what they've done, punishment for them should be dispensed from the colored folk

This, all white people can do is rape the lands of others

wew you should be proud that you created modern world, you had great history and created many ideas and wonders of today world.
Change your point of view.

Because most (if not all) self hating whites are liberal, and liberals are objectively pussy bitches (or dindus who want free money)

I look back at our history and i get a massive boner

Also Trump is gonna win, so is Le Pen deal with it

>said the German

Sure. m8.

Is that real?

>white evangelists
No surprises there.

I don't think "cuck" is a strong enough of a term

I don't deny the crimes of colonialism, but I also don't deny the good aspects in which colonialism has brought. I also don't think of imperialism as a purely white and European thing, in which these idiots seem to forget about the Ottomans, Mongols, Persians, Japanese etc, etc.

The Africans like to blame European colonialism for their failures, but the uncomfortable truth they have to face is the fact that most of it comes down to their own incompetence in modern times. Once they come to that fact, the better

colonialism does nothing but benefit the natives, any "opression" they experience is just nationalism/ignorance about how good they really have it comparatively.
>see: Rhodesia then, Zimbabwe now

im pretty disgusted by my countrymen. people on both sides.

Being white is incidental to an imperialistic legacy. Every other demographic has oppressed another demographic. Millions of whites were enslaved by corsairs in the 15th-17th centuries. African tribal groups oppress one another, enslave one another even to this day. Imperialism is not a white attribute. Countries that happened to be white had all the conditions necessary to subjugate the globe. If anyone else could've done it they would have. liberal White people in the US pretend to feel bad about this legacy, but you will not see any of them actually do anything to make amends beyond being a sjw on social media. Ironically, the kindest organization to American natives was probably the Catholic Church. They weren't obsessed with
Removing the natives or exploiting them and actually stood up for native rights (forbidding slavery). they just had an incredibly paternalistic approach and wanted to make them Catholic. White liberals in the US are so annoying about the legacy of imperialism because they pay so much lip service to making amends to get validation from other white liberals that they are good people, but they would never go so far as to say, "here take my land," or "here is a way we can improve the lot of natives beyond changing the Washington redskins name."

>White liberals in the US are so annoying about the legacy of imperialism because they pay so much lip service to making amends to get validation from other white liberals that they are good people, but they would never go so far as to say, "here take my land," or "here is a way we can improve the lot of natives beyond changing the Washington redskins name."
Good point.

Hey that's kind of rude desu. There's plentny of self hating white euros

Don't act like niggers or chinks wouldn't have colonized half the world if they got the technlogy before everyone else

THE MONGOLS

>it's hard not to be self hating when white pple look back at their history

i guess if you can't handle white people at their worst you don't deserve them at their best

why is euro time on Sup Forums always about race this and cucks that. doesn't it ever get old

Why should I be responsible for my ancestors actions?
France does have a pretty nice history, literature, fencing, technologies, art, etc,

People seems so scared of Trump, hes the least republican candidate for the republican party, one could say hes centrists at times

Basically Sup Forums bait

^

>doesn't it ever get old
haha no

we need a new Sup Forums happening like another Greek EU crisis or another invasion of Ukraine. those were fun times