/v4/

Karen edition
previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RdeSR1-MEN0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohemians_(tribe)
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/19/is-soros-funding-an-agitprop-protest-movement-to-destabilize-polands-new-democratically-elected-government/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You do realize that Bohemian is latin/english name for Czechs,right ? And it was name that was used before spread of "Czechs" word

Should I get back into lucid dreaming?

how do I into lucid dreaming?
were you ever succesful ?

DMT

Reality checks.
Look at your hand randomly trough the day,try lightswitches,and look into mirrors.
These things never work correctly in your dreams.
If checking reality becomes routine,then you will check reality while you are asleep and dreaming too.
Then comes the fun part,because then you become aware of the situation.
But it takes a few weeks to really take off.
t.someone who tried it

No you fuckface, open a book. There was no name for Czechs because there were no Czechs until like 18th century, Bohemians were inhabitants of Bohemian kingdom. Germans, Jews and gyppos living here were all Bohemians. The whole concept of nationality is like three-four hundred years old.

yes, it's fun

Start writing a dream journal, whenever you wake up the first thing you do should be reaching for your journal and writing down any detail you can remember about a dream, even if it's just feelings, colors, shapes, anything
Look into and start doing dream checks
r/LucidDreaming has some links/guides on the sidebar too

Actually looking into a mirror as a reality check isn't a good idea. In a dream when you look into a mirror you look all disfigured and fucked

I just said it as an example.
I usually look at my hand

Ako chcém, ako chcém,
si chillujem, brácho ako chcem,
ako chcém, brácho ako chcem,
ako chcem si chillujem,
ako chcem, ako chcém.

Brácho chillujem si tak ako chcem,
brácho cestujem si tam kam chcem,
raz som tam a raz som sem,
v škole som si robil to čo som chcel,
tak to aj dopadlo, chcel by som len mier,
jedno viem, školu už nechcem,
robím si čo chcem,
a chcem len cash, love,
žijem si jak debilko ale to by si chcel,
žijem si jak debilko ale to by si chcel.

To by si chcél, chcél,
to by si chcél, to by si chcél.

Brácho jebať na to,
mať v hube zlato
a na botách blato,
čo povie tato,
už dávno ho nemám,
tak jebať na to, fuck off,
už desať rokov bez neho dáva takto,
píšem banger tak isto ako ich pisal Botto,
nie som tu od toho aby som
hovoril kto tu je kokot,
som tu od toho aby ste vedeli čo budete
robiť vy o rok.

Ako chcém, ako chcém,
ako chcem si chillujem,
ako chcem, ako chcem.

Som tu od toho aby ste vedeli čo budete
robiť vy o rok, čo budete robit o rok.
Som tu od toho aby ste vedeli čo budete
robiť o rok, čo budete robit o rok.

Most proficient method is entering through self inducted sleep paralysis but its probably the hardest one

I look at my hands routinely and i never had a lucid dream.

you probably have but you dont remember it, start writing dream journal

Most of what i heard about sleep paralysis is that it can be the biggest fucking nightmare of your life

Bohemians predates arrival of Germans,jews and gypsies. What now faggot ?

>The whole concept of nationality is like three-four hundred years old.
hur durr
you are right. There was nothing like tribes before. Nothing at all.

Prepare mentally too.
Ask yourself the question:
>Am I dreaming?

no I mean how to induce lucid dream in the first place

only if you dont know what you are getting into, you experience sleep paralysis everytime you sleep, its defensive mechanism

>tfw kissing a girl worked as a reality check

this desu, I did it twice and those were my clearest, most vivid and awesome dreams I head

youtube.com/watch?v=RdeSR1-MEN0
menő

Yeah weed makes me forget most of my dream. But when i cut it out holy fuck thats awesome, its like living in your own videogame.

im not him but for a while i was trying to get lucid dreams too
there are shitton of things you can do to help you get lucid dreams, specific ways to fall asleep and shit, you can find a shitton of info if you google it

the farthest i got was when i realized i was dreaming then i instantly woke up
i just gave up since then desu

elég szar zene

Easiest one

If you are a natural, it's really easy

I used to have sleep paralysis just from falling asleep on my back. I think I still have it, but I just rather never sleep on my back again.

I think the longest I had SP was for 15 minutes, but it honestly feels like hours.

You don't want to have it though, I went to psych ward for two weeks because I couldn't handle it anymore. They didn't do jack shit, I had to treat it myself, only thing I had from that trip is that I knew literal autist named Samko who collected legos and WOULDN'T FUCKING SHUT UP ABOUT IT FOR TWO WEEKS HOLY SHIT GOLLY FUCKING GODDAMN I KNOW EVERY FUCKING LEGO THERE IS ON THE PLANET

elég szar ízlés :)

>literal autist named Samko
Even the name sounds autistic.

pepiks might be buying CV90, nice тбх

tell sleep paralysis spooky stories

can you even pronounce it

>Bohemians predates arrival of Germans,jews and gypsies
Aaand? That changes literally nothing about what i said. Also i'm pretty sure we had jews and germans living here even during Great Moravia.

The feeling of belonging somewhere was of course always here, man can't do anything on his own, but basing that feeling on the place of birth, language and culture, like modern nations do is pretty new. Of course they realized the difference before, but they just didn't really care enough to sperg over it like you.

Yep.

I'm having constant dreams about going to book stores/libraries and buying books at a low low price.
I don't know why

>První písemná zmínka o židovském osídlení v českých zemích pochází z 10. století

there was Bohemian tribe. End of discussion

read a book nigger

faggot

You want to have sex with your mother

>praotec fucking Bohemij
lets rewrite legends lads

oy vey!

nice tank

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bohemians_(tribe)

BTFO
T
F
O

this, we were here few thousands year already

its an IFV

Well, I'll just tell you what I remember

I lucid dreamed a lot, and it wasn't always that I could manipulate the scenario that I was in.
I remember running through a forest being followed by something and then waking up without being able to move. I struggled about 5 minutes trying to get out of it by changing up my breathing, trying to jiggle my arm, all that, but to no prevail.
Somehow I can always manage to shock my body at the end, somewhere in the head, to fully wake up. It's goddamn terrifying everytime it happens, you are completely helpless. Now imagine having a nightmare right before that.
When you wake up from a nightmare you are glad that it was just a dream.
But try waking up paralyzed, in cold sweat, not being to even move your head a little bit. For me the nightmare still went on, only now I couldn't move. Funny thing is, you are about 3/4 conscious when in SP, but that one fourth is still in the dream. You may see images, or hear noises still.

Worst thing that happened to me was that there was this, and hear me out now, giant jesus monster, with lighthouse instead of a head and long limbs turned backwards.

About 10 meters tall. It was standing outside my house, and for some reason my brain made up a rule that you cannot look at it otherwise it will try to get you in any way it can.
Me being a dumbass nignog I looked at it, and the jesus lighthouse put his searchlight on me. He somehow crawled along my house, trying to bash in my windows to get to me. He then tried to crawl into my room, but my door was locked.
After that, he just started stomping at the roof, trying to get in that way.
I woke up paralysed at that moment.
The thing that fucked me up, was that I could still hear noises like someone was stomping down the roof. I even felt the vibrations.

Longest 5-10 minutes of my life

spoopy enough?

There was nothing jewish about it.
I just like low prices.
Don't you like buying stuff that is good and cheap at the same time?

>giant jesus monster

I blame your atheist parents.

>Don't you like buying stuff that is good and cheap at the same time?
never happened 2bh, good stuff is always expensive here

I would blame Jesus desu

If he existed

Have you ever experienced sleep paralysis? Sounds like scary shit.

Oh,
So you don't have cheap stuff in argentina?
No budget releases or bundles of classic things?
Every day I become more and more glad that I live here.

imagine this but without mouth standing over your bed while you cant move or scream, this is sleep paralysis for most people. There is one trick to snap out of it, but i wont tell you, dont wanna ruin fun

lot of evidence jesus existed
stop believing atheist memes that are trying to disprove christianity

I don't exactly know what that is,but I had a few ocassions when my brain got "Electrocuted" right after a scary moment and I woke up.
It felt like I fell down just a few metres or being electrocuted for a brief moment

He does exist. He revealed himself to you in a dream and tried showing you the light (literally) and you were scared and refused it like the little atheist hellbound faggot you are.

good picture too, usually the old hag doesnt have distinc features, also feeling i would describe sleep paralysis with is dread

i thought it was some random nignog from the thumbnail
clicked on it before reading the post
almost shit my pants/10

that's brutal

Yeah, I'd shit myself

last lucid dream I had, it was set in Canadian rockies in wintertime. I remember the feeling of ecstasy because of the beautiful view, just like when I was there in real life. Further on, in the dream I was in a hut on a top of a mountain with the 2 best friend of mine. I felt cozy and being understood. Then somehow I got outside of the hut, and I saw far away some movement, and then I saw an M777 next to me (pic related). The next moment I shot it towards them, and got a solid hit. Then I went back to the hut, and the fire was already out and my friends disappeared. Then I woke up. This was like 2 weeks before.

>Every day I become more and more glad that I live here.
and you should be, the main problem here is the inflation, we already have 30% inflation this year, and it's 50% average per year, so not only we don't have ''cheap'' things, everything gets more and more expensive every day
for example, a pack of good cigarettes went from $28 to $43 in one day
Add to that that I'm unemployed for now

>"I know — I said 9 ways, but this is the single best way to wake up from sleep paralysis and it’s really in a class of it’s own. When you realize you are in SP, scrunch up your face. In other words, make a face like you just smelled something bad. Snarl and squint. Do this two or three times in a row and the paralysis will break IMMEDIATELY. I’m not sure why it is so effective, but unlike the pinky wiggle, this method is foolproof."
dont be a pee pee head

never heard of this one, sleep paralysis sounds fascinating at first, but its really boring in reality

There's evidence that Jesus existed, not that he was anymore than a shitskin, let alone son of god

Stop believing false religion memes. One of you 7 trillion fuckers has got to pray to the wrong god, I simply don't pray to any god.

It's a nice idea that something happens after you die, so I have this little irrational thing in my head telling me there may be a god. And that's good. If there is one, I'm only gonna be happy. If there ain't one, nothing is gonna happen.

Stop trying to force religion on other people just because of your shitty upbringing user, it's not my fault that mommy and daddy spoonfed you shit their parents told them
when you were young
Fucker shouldn't have tried to kill me in a dream then

He wasn't trying to kill you, that was just your interpretation of what was happening.

>open thread
>see all that shitflinging
and I used to voluntarily take part in this
what a waste

This is pretty much what you see if you manage to open your eyes, can confirm,

Only you don't see it directly, more like in a corner of your eye, and it's not always figures, it's sometimes just moving shadows
Nah, those were the rules in the dream

Anyways, if the big guy wants to show himself, how about he does it in the middle of Times Square? I would have way more less trouble believing he exists then. Hell, I would be a good jolly goddamn Christian, wearing white sweaters and eating a dinner with my family on Sunday, or whatever the fuck you guys do

That would kind of beat the entire concept of faith-based salvation, wouldn't it? If he just replaced it with knowledge.

Why did Apostoles get tortured to death if they made up the story of Christ?
Why did they preach the gospels when they were being prosecuted?
Why didn’t they just say: "Jesus is not the son of God"?
The reason is because they didn’t make the story up. You may say they had hallucinations but that is really dumb because it is illogical to think that 12 people would get the same hallucination at once.

the reason is they were attention whores and really wanted some power too

actually, aren't they made up as well?

never got sleep paralysis desu. I think I´m immune to this shit

nope
a lot of proof that they existed

breitbart.com/london/2016/05/19/is-soros-funding-an-agitprop-protest-movement-to-destabilize-polands-new-democratically-elected-government/

well most people are, right?
don’t know anybody who had one
only resttpowered who I don’t know personally

you get it everytime you sleep. When you are falling asleep and you need to itch your nose/leg or just feel the need to move a bit is your body checking out if you are asleep. If you dont respond to those signals your body will get paralyzed to prevent you from moving in sleep.

Thing is, sometimes your body will fall asleep and your consciousness will not, this is when those shadows appear

Faith is irrational my nigga

Look, I'm not trying to argue over what's the true religion, I don't give a shit

I'm wishing you the best that it's yours, even exact branch of that religion. You have a chance like 1/8 counting all the major religions, so good luck to you mate
Because the story is made up?

Why are there fossils in the ground?
Did devil put them there?
Is the evolution, a fact, made up? By the devil?
How come the earth is only few thousand years old when we can tell from rock layering how old the Earth is? Did devil, oh that prankster, the absolute madman did that as well?

Sometimes it seems like the bible was written by few, very smart I must say for that age, men that wanted to control people for greater good. But that can't be right. That would be insane

Oh wait, I know. God works in mysterious ways :)

Believe what you want mate though, I'm just fucking with you a little bit. If that shit makes you sleep at night, it's only good

>an*me
>lucid dreams
>religion
what a faggotry

why do you not want to lucid dream

how is lucid dreaming faggot thing

>v4

we should just let this thing die desu

I experienced sleep memelysis not that long ago when I woke up to my wife calling my name in bed and I fell too tired to respond to her or turn around. Then it kinda hit me that she's not in bed with me and the voice is actually coming from the wall, which freaked me out and right there I realized I cannot move or speak. This went on for a few minutes until I felt some kind of a head jerk and was fully awake.

>what a faggotry
says the guy who made the most cancerous /v4/ threads in a long while

t. non-/v4/

t. not v4 member

no

how about i let you die you punkass bitch nigga

jesus christ, I actually agree with our resident pedo for once

Leaveth the EU or not to leaveth? What is thy choice? Telleth me mine friends.

leave this communist shithole once and for all

any proof they did any of the stuff they are credited with, that they did it in the way presented, or that what they did wasn't an elaborate fraud?

I mean, I have no problem with beliefs, that's everyone's personal thing, but we're talking about what would become cirkev
and that pretty much is an elaborate fraud.
call me fedora, but the concept is good, it's the execution taht sucks
so stay and do your best to change it is my stand

thanks for the (you)s tho

Just like A-H? :^)

(You) still suck cocks

who /TreeOfSavior/ here

No one is going to calleth thee Fedora, thee art right. The idea behind the EU is quite briliant, but the execution hath been done poorly. Angela is the main problem, the lady needeth to beest removed, that's the only way how to get thee hence of this mess

>make up fancy names for your ultimately distorted perception of your dreams to feel special
>talk about it on the internet
>not faggotry

Proč píšeš jak píča

why don't you write in english? this is not /cz/ as far as I know

Wherefore art thee being so mean? We art all friends in hither.

what deamon hath thee posessed, ya rude pissbag? Shakespearean english, however abused, is amusing.