Everyone who is posting on Sup Forums today, I'd like you to pause for a second and check the catalog...

Everyone who is posting on Sup Forums today, I'd like you to pause for a second and check the catalog. Is there even one thread worth posting in? Have you read even one reply that was actually engaging or funny? This is the board you have created with your posts. Please think about that before you next click the submit button.

Thanks

I like your anime girl's feet.

implying I don't browse the catalog

don't act like you're above us OP. you are a part of this

same

post more anime feet OP

>girl
that bulge disagrees..

Now I like them twice as much.

anzu is a girl

virgin detected

Did you just ASSUME ITS GENDER?!?!

Did you read the OP? You fucker? You nincompoop? Or did you just copy/paste your favourite joke from reddit and anxiously await replies detailing how the reader kekked their sides into le orbit

Please help the quality of this board by reporting shit threads like this one.

what is gook doing about the 'generals' cancer? should a /gg/ board be created to contain the cancerous reddit lot?

this is literally the best thread up right now

>he fucked anime "girls" before

oh yeah the generals are the problem. they're taking up space that could be used by threads like "what android apps should i install on my telephone", "what graphics card is good for this build", "rate my build", "AMDcucks btfo", "how will intel/nvidia ever recover", "feminists in tech", "minorities in tech", "dream in code kid", "favourite gaming chair", "best gaming mouse", "clock boy", aaaaaaaaa, aaaaaaaaaahhhhhh, AAAAAAAAA

Yes. My thread, Kevin's thread, /hsg/, this thread, /hpg/, basically anything that has Anime is worth it.

Too much /sqt/ and /wsr/ leaking on the catalog, mods should public ban on sigh such threads, or rename the board to "Sup Forums technology and tech support."

Sup Forums too

the only cancer here is you and you keeping yourself out kek

Shut the fuck up and post lewd anzu.

don't post in my thread moron

Don't tell him to shut up

you shut up

Well in theory politics in technology are allowed on Sup Forums, but yeah Sup Forums posters who only come to flame are damn good at derailing threads.

I made a thread about AMD CCX testing earlier today. Don't blame me.

>Is there even one thread worth posting in?
I mean, this one has Anzu, so it's pretty good.

>Is there even one thread worth posting in?
no
>Have you read even one reply that was actually engaging or funny?
not in months
>This is the board you have created with your posts.
I don't post in this shithole

I'm jealous desu

Sup Forums was never good

you are going to love /gg/ m8