/csg/ Chink Shit General

>BREAKING NEWS
• Chinese government policies on international trade causes Taobao agent MisterTao to call it quits unsure what these new policies are or if other Taobao agents are affected and what this might mean for the future of chink shit (taobao?) purchases.

>News
• AliExpress 7th Anniversary Sale starts in 10 hours, a quick rundown on what's going to be on sale - OneOdio Headphones the following Xiaomi phones will go on sale Redmi Note 4 Global (EU anons take note) for $150 and the Note 4X for $144, Redmi 4X $112 also on sale Oukitel U16 Max $110 and the Oukitel K6000 Pro $133 sale.aliexpress.com/__pc/7thphones.htm
• Update on user's weed, its stem is a little thin tries to fix it with tooth picks and tape • user reviews the Pimax 4k VR headset • user needs help with his new Megir watch • user is excited at the prospect of his Monks arriving when he gets home they don't • user picks up his new Zircons from the post office • user gets a card holder • user hopes his hybrids pros last longer than the first hybrids • A lot of anons cant login to AliExpress, try making a exception in your adblocker • user receives some "useless crap" arduino seems ok • user's fav knife is the Sanrenmu 7010 • Battery arrives dented • user gets home to a autism spinner on his doorstep • user tries out some copy Spinfits Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
discord.gg/zP789wR
chinkshit.xyz/random/
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general
my.mixtape.moe/aijpuk.jpg
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf
aliexpress.com/item//32793934580.html
aliexpress.com/item//32792320034.html
aliexpress.com/store/product/Global-Version-Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-4-Mobile-Phone-3GB-RAM-32GB-ROM-Snapdragon-625-Octa-Core/2178148_32795263337.html
honorbuy.com/1068-xiaomi-redmi-note-4-international-version-32gb-black.html
banggood.com/Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-4-Global-Edition-5_5-inch-3GB-RAM-32GB-ROM-Snapdragon-625-Octa-core-4G-Smartphone-p-1129991.html
gearbest.com/tablet-pcs/pp_590393.html
aliexpress.com/item/BELLEND/32783118406.html
aliexpress.com/item/luxury-korean-sushi-chopsticks-chinese-style-hashi-stick-reusable-laser-engraving-patterns-304-stainless-steel-chop/32797928947.html
aliexpress.com/item/Hot-Sale-304-stainless-steel-metal-chopsticks-korean-style-hollow-square-chop-sticks-soild-flat-choptiscks/32776215811.html
aliexpress.com/item/Nature-Bamboo-5-Pairs-Japanese-Style-Bamboo-Chopsticks-Food-Chopsticks-Chinese-Style-Printing-Patterns-Chopsticks-Food/32709260671.html
gearbest.com/tooth-care/pp_616635.html
s.aliexpress.com/2yy6VNJF
s.aliexpress.com/eq2MzI3I
aliexpress.com/store/product/Aune-M1S/519064_32780640201.html
aliexpress.com/item/FiiO-X5-2nd-Gen/32584664981.html
aliexpress.com/item/35w-usb-electronic-load-adjustable-constant-current-aging-resistor-battery-voltage-capacity-tester-qualcomm-qc2-0/32686933876.html
ebay.com/itm/401087190424
ebay.com/itm/182387275994
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for anime

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/zP789wR

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
my.mixtape.moe/aijpuk.jpg

>Chink Shit Infographic "Eiaosi's a Shit Edition"
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

What mechanical keyboard should i get for 50€?
No amazon

I have been thinking about these:
>JamesDonkey 619
>Ajazz AK33 RGB
>3LUE k751
JamesDonkey has Gateron switches Ajazz has Zorros, K751 has Outemu

A Redmi Note 4 isn't a huge upgrade from my OnePlus 2, is it?

Should I wait a couple more months? I leave the country at the end of August so if I do get a new phone I'm going to get it before then

Any Chinkshit releases between now and then?

That's some beautiful mint you're growing there, user-kun.

Care to share the seller?

We did it rebbit!

Bought a Tomoko 87 for $30.

It's not bad honestly. My only issue so far is that the key caps are for small chink fingers.

Other than that, the key presses are pretty short and the click is audible but softer than whats found in a Corsair Vengeance

the new utrawide urethral play range looks really good

why are xiomeme power banks all out of stock on goybeast?

unban zambz

Can I buy a mitu onahole

I wanna FUCK MITU

How does it taste and was it worth it?

feck off trap

Typical Comfy

IM NOT A TRAP!
I-I could be one if you like umm wanted me to though

Ill try this thanks.
i put it outside during the day anyway because the sun shines now

What is the difference between a note 4 and 4x?
im honestly really confused.

I have a nearly ancient Droid DNA (HTC Butterfly). What's a good chinkshit phone that'll be an actual upgrade?

I'm a paid shill who gets free chink shit products in exchange for a fair and unbiased review. AMA

worth it... a bit spicy .. taste like nandos

Where do i sign up

do bike parts count as chink shit?

there are a few sites that basically pyramid scheme you. you could start a youtube channel or blog or something and beg. limited results. networking is the best way, I got my first client from a personal connection, he referred me to all his friends. apparently chinktronic companies are all bros or something because I've expanded out to like 30 in no time.

When the poor quality processing makes it fall apart after light use, it will prove to be true chinkshit, so yes

>I'm a paid shill who gets free chink shit products in exchange for a fair and unbiased review. AMA

What's your favourite kind of sandwich?

well i've ordered my 2nd chink chainring, as the first one warped under the strain of putting 1000w through it, so must be very chinky.

First there was the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (MediaTek Helio x20) for the China market, shortly after came a Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 for the Pajeet market which has a Snapdragon 625 which reportedly had a worse build than the Note 4 (x20), then comes the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X for the China market with a Snapdragon 625 and a better build than the one India got.

Now there's the Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 International/Global version which as of today has the same specs as the Note 4x but is only available in 3gb ram/32gb rom and has LTE B20 (which is useful for Euroanons.)

Hope this clears up some of the confusion.

thanks a lot my friend. so these are the correct ones?
it is for europe use for my mothers birthday.
aliexpress.com/item//32793934580.html
aliexpress.com/item//32792320034.html

>cyclist buying chinese brakes for his faggotmobile
This is the kind of Darwinism I can get behind.

arby's meat mountain

So a lot of people write short reviews of products.
These are all lost once the thread dies.

Should we save them? Or make them easy to find in the archive? Tiny guide for that purpose perhaps?

It just seems so useless. I'm sure most of you (like me) value reviews of other anons more than random reviews on the product page.
It's just kinda useless right now.

only giving them ago, to see how they compare to genuine shimano and EBC pads, just as genuine pads are £16 every few months.

What the fuck is this webm and why is it so funny

It would be nice to have a simple database for storing our reviews that you could easily search, just a few tags and headlines. Maybe with optional images, although that would increase the traffic a lot for whoever was hosting it.

Are you Comfy Tech Reviews?

>OnePlus 2
I'm so sorry.

No, that's just the Note 4X with a Global ROM installed. If you want it for euro use you have to get the Global/International version.

aliexpress.com/store/product/Global-Version-Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-4-Mobile-Phone-3GB-RAM-32GB-ROM-Snapdragon-625-Octa-Core/2178148_32795263337.html

honorbuy.com/1068-xiaomi-redmi-note-4-international-version-32gb-black.html

banggood.com/Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-4-Global-Edition-5_5-inch-3GB-RAM-32GB-ROM-Snapdragon-625-Octa-core-4G-Smartphone-p-1129991.html
KIMOVILNO4 discounts it to €155.43

thanks u saved my ass

yeah RIP me I bought the mediatek before the global came out and I'm a euro fag

just sell it for a profit to unsuspecting idiots.

nope

If you wait 9 hours until the AliExpress 7th Anniversary the Note 4 Global from that first link will be €140,38

meh I like it enough and the 4G coverage is shit in my area anyway so guess i didnt fuck up that much

oh great at that time i will be away from home.
they better not be sold out!

So I just bought this tablet.
Tell me how much I fucked up
gearbest.com/tablet-pcs/pp_590393.html

A LOT because YOU cant stop asking the same shit over and over again!

Hello RegOp,
What're you gonna buy during anniversary sale?
Any anons too as well

That fucking webm lmao.

Why aren't you watching superior chinese movies, csg?

not too much, but ask before buying dumbass.

There's a limited number available for that price because of the anniversary sale, expect it to run out quickly.

its like that /fit/ comic but real

Monk plus spare, socks maybe, plus bellend:
aliexpress.com/item/BELLEND/32783118406.html

Would they sell drug mushrooms seeds or spores?

Reminder that Qingming is coming up. Be sure to visit your ancestor's graves by April 4th. Going early is perfectly fine.
Who knows, maybe they might urge the chinks to speed up your order.

Imma try ann buy some clothes cos I've been buying items for a while now

>datpic
>not sure if oversized coffee beans or oversized fleshlight

do not bully the lithops

They meaning the spirits of your ancestors (peace be upon them), of course.

some good cellphones in the 150-250 price range that have the B4(1700/2100) AWS band?

The wat?

Waiting on my Note 4X to arrive this week, might get some Ironx chopsticks during anniversary sale.

aliexpress.com/item/luxury-korean-sushi-chopsticks-chinese-style-hashi-stick-reusable-laser-engraving-patterns-304-stainless-steel-chop/32797928947.html

aliexpress.com/item/Hot-Sale-304-stainless-steel-metal-chopsticks-korean-style-hollow-square-chop-sticks-soild-flat-choptiscks/32776215811.html

aliexpress.com/item/Nature-Bamboo-5-Pairs-Japanese-Style-Bamboo-Chopsticks-Food-Chopsticks-Chinese-Style-Printing-Patterns-Chopsticks-Food/32709260671.html

Anyone think it'd be worthwhile to get an electric toothbrush from china?

Compare prices, if the deal is better than local one, then why not.

Nice list, gonna put in my wish list
Been considering the Note 4x or one of the Nokias since I accidentally spilled water on my OnePlus X if it craps out on me
Still works perfectly but just worried if its gonna die soon haha

>chopsticks
I feel more compelled buying a metal one, cos of how China, Japan and Korea consume a lot of wood just by making chopsticks on the daily

ZUK Z2

320 GBs of microSD cards

Get xiaomeme one.
gearbest.com/tooth-care/pp_616635.html

Any opinions on these?

Bluedio T4 Active Noise Cancelling Wireless Bluetooth Headphones wireless Headset with Mic
s.aliexpress.com/2yy6VNJF
(from AliExpress Android)

w-what's wrong?

I am not weed user but that screenshot was mine when I asked them about their seeds. If you want the link to the store I can find it.

did I do good?

I'm buying micro usb cords from baseus, floveme and pixen. And zircon from rock.

25 dollars??

I could've gotten them from a spanish reseller for $18ish but they only had 3 feedback, one of which was negative.

>$25.06 + $6.27 shipping
Nigga you dun fucked up

No, ordered those a week ago for 13 bucks.

You also could have got them for $9 off Aliexpress

I didn't really feel like waiting for 3-4 weeks to get them from China.

Where were they shipped from?

They took just 9 days to arrive you impatient manchild

They're actually 9 bucks now because of the 7th anniversary sale
s.aliexpress.com/eq2MzI3I

Well it takes a bit longer to get them to Europe.

I'm a britbong

Well I fucked up then.

You preferred to pay 3x the price just to get them a little faster?

Can't say I regret it that much.
Full disclosure, my mom's paying for them.

Zircon generally are not worth it pasr $9.99. You can buy better one at $15 or more.

>going to be on the train when the sale starts
>ran out of data yesterday
Thanks Jack Ma, you could've had it start an hour later when I'm sat at a computer
Garuantee that all of the chinkshit I want will be sold out by the time a) I get to a computer or b) the site stops crashing every 15 seconds

>$31 Rock Zircons
AHAHAHAHAHA what a retard

if anyone is looking for a new DAP:

aune m1s
$186 down from $250
$176 with seller coupon
aliexpress.com/store/product/Aune-M1S/519064_32780640201.html

fiio x5ii
$240 down from $320
aliexpress.com/item/FiiO-X5-2nd-Gen/32584664981.html

if i hadn't recently bought my n5 recently i'd be buying the m1s, it's cheaper in the sale than it was when venture electronics were giving discounts on it to previous customers

wew you fucked up

this site is 18+, bud

>i don't regret wasting my parents money

faggot

Today chink packages are in:

USB Power Bank and Supply tester: aliexpress.com/item/35w-usb-electronic-load-adjustable-constant-current-aging-resistor-battery-voltage-capacity-tester-qualcomm-qc2-0/32686933876.html

$1.50 Samchinksung earphones: ebay.com/itm/401087190424

3S Lipo BMS: ebay.com/itm/182387275994

>fiio x5ii
Too bad I'm a wage slave debtor cuck

is it just me or is the coupon game not showing up anymore?