15ºC

>15ºC
>mfw
HOW THE FUCK DO EUROPEANS STAND LIVING IN TEMPERATURES LOWER THAN THIS FOR THE WHOLE YEAR
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

it's 19ºC here and i think it's too warm

It is 16 celsius where I live and that is quite warm.

it was 25ºC here last week, we where the warmest country in europe for a few days, it was hell

It was 18 Celsius here today and I was already sweating after walking for a bit in the sun wearing only a t-shirt.

21 degrees is maximum comfy, over 25 and you shouldn't have to work. Which I believe is what everyone south of the Alps does...

are you obese?
30 degrees is still considered comfy here.
32+ is considered "kinda hot".

No, best temperature for living is about 14 celsius. Above that and it becomes uncomfrotable. At 30 celsius the heat would make it hard to do anything.

im actually skeleton mode.

>are you obese?
no, i just like winter better

fall > winter > spring >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> summer

>anything lower than 20°C
literally disgusting

That's cook as fuck.

haru > natsu > fuyu > aki

Cool*

80 kgs
190 cm tall

>anything
>ANYTHING over 20°C

>tfw you live in summerland

I wanna move somewhere more comfy

Like Scotland

I have lived most of my life in a place where +15°C is very rare. Probably happens for only a few weeks of the year.

-40°C isnt uncommon and i have sleept outside in tents w/o heating in -35° C.

I cant really stand heat tho.

bart>marge>>>>>>>homero>lisa>>>>>>>>>>maggie

We also had up to 15 degrees today and it was T-shirt weather because it wasn't windy

it gets really comfy here if it's a good winter

>ANYTHING OVER 15°C

Everything over 20c is kill me tier

>fall
wtf is this? american name for autumn?

cool weather
>comfy
>can wear stylish clothes
>no sweating

hot weather
>not comfy
>can only wear shorts and tshirts otherwise you overheat
>sweating

Are you the guy that gets red like a shrimp whenever there's a tiny bit of sun?

0C is comfiest, 10C is alright. 20 is too hot and 30 is shit

15C is comfy

grow some muscle, you manlet
i'm 87kg and 194cm
i'm stronger and taller than you
hahahahaha

Not me fault you live near the urals senpai

The word autumn comes from the ancient Etruscan root autu- and has within it connotations of the passing of the year.[11] It was borrowed by the neighbouring Romans, and became the Latin word autumnus.[12] After the Roman era, the word continued to be used as the Old French word autompne (automne in modern French) or autumpne in Middle English,[13] and was later normalized to the original Latin. In the Medieval period, there are rare examples of its use as early as the 12th century, but by the 16th century, it was in common use.

Boston, Massachusetts in autumn
Before the 16th century, harvest was the term usually used to refer to the season, as it is common in other West Germanic languages to this day (cf. Dutch herfst, German Herbst and Scots hairst). However, as more people gradually moved from working the land to living in towns, the word harvest lost its reference to the time of year and came to refer only to the actual activity of reaping, and autumn, as well as fall, began to replace it as a reference to the season.[14][15]

The alternative word fall for the season traces its origins to old Germanic languages. The exact derivation is unclear, with the Old English fiæll or feallan and the Old Norse fall all being possible candidates. However, these words all have the meaning "to fall from a height" and are clearly derived either from a common root or from each other. The term came to denote the season in 16th century England, a contraction of Middle English expressions like "fall of the leaf" and "fall of the year".[16]

During the 17th century, English emigration to the British colonies in North America was at its peak, and the new settlers took the English language with them. While the term fall gradually became obsolete in Britain, it became the more common term in North America.

>cold weather
>layer clothes until the temp is perfect

>hot weather
>bathe in sweat because there's nothing you can do about it

shitskin

Winter > Autumn > Spring > Summer

what is point of windmills in this day and age
are they solar powered or something?

162 cm tall
48kg

No shit Sherlock

Friendly reminder that mediterranean climate is the best climate.

4 cm extra and only 7 kg, you're the lanklet here.

Windmills are rad as fuck, you can tell a real country from a non-country by seeing if they have windmills or not.

Hello medvedev

For siesta all day and debnts?

There is literally nothing wrong with being PM.

they are meant to jew japanese tourist out of their money

also:

Here in SoCal it's either summer or spring type weather. Nothing below 48f unless you live in the mountains. Still comfy though

>what is point of windmills in this day and age
well they weren't buit yesterday. and they still work, pumping water from below sea level to keep the land from flooding, also for tourist

>48f
Say it in human please

His head looks like it's a size or thee to big for his body though.

Do you live in the northeast you piece of shit? 30 degrees is a fucking hell

Kill yourself, Severino.

>tfw fan on at 18ºC

Holy fuck he's actually 163 cm tall

I want favela niggers to leave.

No need to be rude.

This is so true.
During summer sometimes I have to spend my day in my underpants trying to drink solid ice. I fucking hate summer.
ivan is totally right when in winter you come home after a hard working day the best thing is drinking a cup of tea in front of your fireplace while watching a good film. Also being drunk during winter makes you feel warm, while drinking during summer makes you feel like you are at the gates of hell.

I wasn't trying to be, I just noticed it recently.

This

>tfw not living in north Norway, Sweden or Binland :DD

Shit I have to visit your country again. I love ice skating.

No you don't. Its gray and rainy 11/12 months. There's usually about one month of nice summer weather (16-22°C and sunny) which is godlike, but you'll want to kill yourself in January when its cold and rainy and dark by 4pm

>but you'll want to kill yourself in January when its cold and rainy and dark by 4pm
These are the best times.

>Its gray and rainy 11/12 months

>he doesn't prefer winter

>Walk home in dark
>snow
>wearing nice thick clothes
>get home and have a nice warm drink
>fall asleep in your bed with a storm in the background
Literal perfection.

I don't actually mind rain or cold because it's not like I do anything outdoors, but when it gets dark so early it really depresses me

>his country doesn't have a 200km long ice skating marathon

I love winter.

How easy is it to move the Netherlands?

fuck, now I want to go ice skating too, stempeltochten enzo

You are in the EU. Can't you just go?

>stempeltochten
veel te lang geleden dat ik dat heb gedaan, het moet weer eens goed gaan vriezen

t. Craudisnelson Uóxintom Sevérino Oxalá

If it feels so bad how about going back to northeast? Your holy 'terrinha' misses you.

Oh, right! I'll go pack then!

>15ºC
literally perfect t-shirt summer weather

so you lived in the northernmost part of Russia/Alaska/Canada?

>dark by 4PM
first of all it doesn't get dark by 4PM in your latitudes, second of all you have no idea what actual darkness means
t. above arctic circle

It's 7 °C here today.

AND WE ARE IN THE FUCKING AUTUMN

We normally feel comfy temperature at 21 °c because everyone here tend to set 21 °c for their air conditioners.

>it doesn't get dark by 4PM
In the dead of winter it does, I'm not even in Scotland I'm way south in the Midlands.

Obviously it's different to living in your frozen shithole but that's hardly something for you to be proud of.

Where do you live?

Na, extreme north of Sweden. Well above the arctic circle.

14 here today. It's shit. I want to move back south.

i wear a t-shirt and shorts at 15C lmao

fuck the heat, better to be cold and put more clothes on than too hot desu

I love winter down here in Victoria, it gets 5-10 C, and gets much lower at night and it's pretty comfy