Is there such thing as a 'black identity' outside the New World?

Is there such thing as a 'black identity' outside the New World?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YHVarQbNAwU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't know OP, you tell me

Africans are true blacks, in west there are only niggers

No. Africans in Europe and Africa despise each other which is why the African-American nationalism is retarded

This is retarded because they are lighter than Ethiopians in Africa.

Identity in what sense? They've been here longer than a lot of other ethnic groups, so there's an black American identity for sure.

>black American identity

Do they claim Irish heritage?

No, they're obviously Egyptians

WE

WUZ

Don't East and West Africans hate each other? Like with a passion?

Afro-Turks definitely have an identity. They can barely form coherent sentences but there you go

NIGGERS

Not in my experience, I share a house with a black bloke and he's a top lad.
Indistinguishable from the rest.

>Don't East and West Africans hate each other?

They hate each other.

Angolans hate Mongrels like this.

They used to in the jazz and blues era, now they became worthless thugs with sex, drugs, and police hate as an identity

This. West Africa is very xenophobic against black people with caucasian features.

Yes, there is "négritude" in Franco countries, developed around a century ago by black writers and philosophers, from France and Sénégal in particular.
Don't ask me about it, I just know it exists.

> Afro-Turks
You mean the actual Ottoman Sultans of the Ottoman Empire. Not the Albino Balkanoids we're told to believe were the Ottomans. The Ottomans were Arabic speak Negroids. Not Mongol speaking Bulgarians like the history books try to tell us.

the funny thing is how many non-black americans subscribe to 'black identity' and how many black americans despise it
when i was driving home today i saw a black guy pull up to a white guy blasting rap music and shout "turn down that garbage"

>canadian education

I hate this too, it's fucking embarrassing

How did black american music go from youtube.com/watch?v=YHVarQbNAwU
To: nigga, nigga, nigga, hoes, hoes, hoes, drugs, drugs, drugs

This is just retarded. West Africa has lot of ethnic groups that hate each other, they sold enemies for Europeans as slaves

God, Jazz is so fucking good. I wish niggers would dump their shitty culture and do something more like this.

Yeah. It's like there was a modicum of self respect and wanting to achieve the American dream, and then once hip-hop came around, they became shameless niggers.

Most people are xenophobic.

When they started segregating and hanging out in all-black communities. Coincidence?

>1961
>non-segregated
uhm.....

Most people utter have no fucking clue what "black identity" means.

Blackness exists in the new world, amongst Africans in western Europe, in Western and Southern Africa, amongst those in Asia and Australia.

Blackness and black identity is not like black American culture, blackness is a self conceptualization and a designation.

I really really like the filename