Hey Sup Forums what's your opinion on trans people?

Hey Sup Forums what's your opinion on trans people?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/opal/opal/issues/941
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Mentally ill people that should seek medical treatment.

This 2bh

i dont mind them existing, but if they didnt exist near me that'd be cool

It's disgusting to me but i won't get in their way

this

They're a byproduct of our pseudo-individualist society that worships people who are "brave and different". It's people with no real personality or abilities who strive to be different and noticed.

Other than that, my opinion is that they're an abomination and an affront to God. It's disgusting that people actually embrace and celebrate this revolting issue.

tl;dr attention whores with mental illnesses

On the bright side, when it turns out that mutilating their gonads into a skin taco doesn't make them feel normal after all they usually end up killing themselves anyway.

Decent ones are hotter than women in my eyes, but I don't know where to find them, also I'm scared they're all as batshit as some of them suggest.

github.com/opal/opal/issues/941

genetically deficient.

I think they need psychological help.

>Man thinks he is not a man but a bird
He is crazy.
>Man thinks he is not a man but a woman
Oh we are not allowed to judge his opinion, here let's cut off his dick and pay for it with tax payer money!

I don't care with what people do with their genitals.

they are seeking medical treatment
specifically hormone therapy and cosmetic surgery

Degenerates who get lynched in certain parts of my country.
Everywhere else they'll just be ignored and thought of as immoral degenerates, unless you find SJW american influenced anti american hippies.

>keeping delusional people in their delusions
>treatment

So much ignorance ITT...

first post best post

Go back to your "safe space", Pierre. You ladyboy fuck.

Why british people are so rude?

top kek

why are french people so gay and leftist?

don't worry. trump will save not only america, but the world.

>wahhhh why people don't pander to my mental illness

Post boypussy

I don't give a fuck as long as they don't flip out if I accidentally call them 'him' or whatever.

hot

If bod modding is ok, trans should be ok as well.

As long as people pay it from their pockets and don't sacrifice their health because of it, they should be allowed to undergo any surgery they want.

If they really are as "trans" as they call themselves then why do they look like ugly oldmen in dresses 90% of the time?

If they looked womanly enough then no one is gonna give them funny looks in the street or bother them about which bath they go to, there are no dick checks to enter a bathroom.

Why should they care about which gender appears in their IDs or something? It has no bearing in their lives because men and women have equal rights in any civilized country.

99% of the social problems they complain about are all in their minds.

Br. bro right as shit.

mentally ill

We're living in the future, we have robotic limp attachments and eye implants, self driving vehicles, mobile technology, we can live our entire lives online now. I don't really care if someone wants to change their gender, we have the science to do it, and anyone that says that they haven't ever thought a trans woman was attractive is a liar.

no, we don't, you're still a fucking man or a woman, that will NEVER change

>and anyone that says that they haven't ever thought a trans woman was attractive is a liar

insecure much? :^)

subhumans

you can mod your body to look like a tiger, but that doesnt mean you are or i should consider you a tiger.
Same with trans people

I think that it's a very sad condition.

I don't doubt that trans people really do feel dysphoric about their bodies, and if getting a sex change helps them feel better, then good for them.

What I don't like is the attempts by "progressives" to make us ignore the reality of the illness by insisting that we celebrate mentally ill people just for being mentally ill. It's essentially the same thing as celebrating schizophrenics for their bravery in being delusional.

I would and have always been cordial and friendly to trans people I have met, but I wouldn't date or marry one, even post op.

>insecure much? :^)

Insecure about what exactly? That I think some trans woman are attractive? It's the truth, there are enough of them now that most men living today have seen a trans woman and thought "yeah I'd fuck her" without realizing they were trans.

Not much really

Worthless as partners because they can't have children

I know some nice trans people, but they an be annoying sometimes

> you can mod your body to look like a tiger, but that doesnt mean you are or i should consider you a tiger. Same with trans people

Who would like to be treated as a tiger or any other animal? And how would this person expect to be treated like in a society?

Men and women are parts of the society, so they expect to be treated in one way or another. There is a way to treat each of them even linguistically.

I am not saying that it gives them the right to be annoying, though. People are not obliged to applaud you or treat you well because of your choices.

Here's a thought, not everyone wants to have kids or go through the process of being pregnant and giving birth.

Also there are plenty of children that are waiting to be adopted, you don't always need to have your own.

I don't have an opinion.

What I do have an opinion on is:

>brave heros, bathrooms, i'm morally superior cuz i protect weak trans people, TRANSPHOBIC, pronouns, toilets
OR
>mentally ill, degenerate, libruls, pronouns, gas

I think people who have strong opinions on this issue are just trying to out-left eachother or out-right eachother and show off.

I have never seen one in real life as far as I can remember, nor has it ever been much of a publicly discussed issue or a debate.

Then again, I do try to ignore what's going on.

i wish i can write in such style like englands.

Boypussi can be interest somehow only like boypussy actually.

They certainly.......... Exist...

misunderstood people who get a lot of abuse when already in a tough situation

I kinda feel bad for trans people since I do believe that they did not choose to be that way (like being gay, having a pedophilic disorder, ...) Although I can understand that some trans people try to make their own situation better by raising awareness, I don't like people who forces you to have their opinion, regardless regardless whether they are trans or not.

I don't think a psychologist could do anything to "cure" them. Also, I don't like your argument. I am not a medic but for me it makes sense that during our embryo stage, things could get wrong. A man is much more similar to a woman than to a bird.

> for me it makes sense that during our embryo stage, things could get wrong.

This.

There are many recent studies showing strong evidence linking epigenetics and homossexuality.

>you don't always need to have your own

>being a dead end for your family's lineage

This. Enabling them is just irresponsible. We don't tell schizophrenics that they're hallucinations are real.

I don't know, honestly. I've never met or talked to one. Perhaps if I get that opportunity, my opinions will change.

At first impressions, it seems like they're just a sad bunch of people. They can live the life of a woman, but they will always be transsexual, not female. The suicide and HIV rate is incredibly high, and they've become some sort of pawn for people to appear progressive. I'm glad they're getting attention, but it's not the sort I think beneficial.

Where do you think you are famalam

This.