>Better price:performance
>Better power consumption
>Better productivity
>Better gaming
>Better IGP
>Better PPW
>Better IPC
>...

The list goes on. Not to mention the fact that supporting AMD is antisemitic and thus you should report all pro-AMD posters for hate speech.

I have never seen someone this fucking deluded.

I heard it's worse when it runs Quake II at 640x480.

AMDpoorfags BTFO!

Even at $400 the 1800x still is utter dogshit and a much worse buy than the 7700k.

FAKE NEWS

damn and i thought i was a retard

>I have never seen someone this fucking deluded.
>delided

I think that's what you meant, user.

wow ryzen getting stomped by sandy bridge this is pathetic. and i was really thinking about waiting to get the ryzen 5. well fuck it ill just get what i was planning on
Intel i5 7600k overclock it with a EVGA GTX 1080.
NZXT accessories all the way.

All hail Intel overlords

How the fuck is ryzen getting outperformed by sandy bridge

This cant be real

>1920x1080 scores

What a poorfag, can't even afford at least a 1440p monitor.

Only fags gayme at 1080p.

You can Gayme with a shitty RX480 at 1080p.

I want AMD to stomp Jewtel and bring some competition back but you cant deny that they fucked up again.

Lets just hope its a matter of scheduler and architecture optimizations, otherwise AMD is fucked.

How did AMD fuck up?

It's an 8c/16t CPU at the fraction of the cost of a shitty $1,200 Jewtel CPU.

>better productivity

Because they are getting outperformed by Sandy Bridge in single core performance in real world applications, which is just embarassing.

Like i said before i hope its just a matter of software not being optimized for Ryzen, but if that doesnt end up fixing it this will be Another Massive Disappointment.

Literally cherry picks one of the shittiest games. Every review has shown this does not perform well on Ryzen so it's an easy Jewtel target. Anyhow it will take a while before games devs catch up since everything has been optimized for old architecture.

R1700 for 250. Same shit anyways

>Because they are getting outperformed by Sandy Bridge in single core performance in real world applications, which is just embarassing.

No they're not.

It's a shit ass gayme and not optimized.

Also 1080p is a shit resolution that cheap ass $600 systems can run at highest res.

Come back to me when it's completely BTFO.

Synthetic bench nerds need to be gassed.

I have a 6700k but if I had to start again I'd get an AMD 1800x.

>"Better Prices"
>"Better productivity"

This one is only 3 days old it seems the bios fixes fixed something and improved proformance across the board.

Also why no 6700k?

great job goyim, 2 shekels have been deposited into your account

I know you're out to get a rise out of people, but an Rx 480 even does respectable in 1440p. Most games get at or around 60 fps on ultra. If not, I'm fine lowering a couple settings to High because damn, I only spent $199 on a gpu, what do you expect?

>t. 1066 MHz memory

But what if I don't really like gaymes? I don't care about getting 200 FPS on max settings, I only play FIFA, GTA and old Nintendo games every once in a while. Mostly use my computer for work (reading, multitasking), browsing the internet and media. Should I get a R7 1700 for ~300 latter this year?

RX480 can't do Ultra on 1440p my nigga.

Stop smoking dat good kush.

What does "work" include? Imo from the sound of it you would be fine with a 7600k system. I would only get 7700k or 1700 if you're doing some kind of content creation or if you REALLY want to play games with a bunch of shit running in the background.

Though if i was you i would get a 7700k or 1700 simply because it would last much longer than 4c/4t so i wouldnt have to upgrade as quickly.

Seems like the JIDF has stocks in intel.

Guess i'm switching to AMD, #FREEPALESTINE

you can hate jews AND muslims you know

I need to study and do research for my job, so I keep a lot of shit running at the same time all day every day, dozens of tabs at the same time (not THAT heavy imo) and I don't want my wangblows system to lag at all. Also I don't like the hassle of upgrading my computer. I went from an athlon 64 > c2d > i5 in the past 10 years, I just want a processor that keeps my shit running for the next ~5 years.

I would go with the Ryzen then. 7700k starts shitting itself when you have too much stuff running in the background when gaming. 4c/8t will soon become obsolete as the high end when Intel introduces their 6c/12t mainstream i7 line (very likely next year). Ryzen seems like the better choice right now for those who dont need every last fps they can get. Though it might not hurt to get the 1700x instead of the 1700, only 25% of 1700s reach 4ghz, where as 1700x is basically guaranteed to run stable at 4ghz.

launch day
on asus

yea... no

>anti-Semitic
Well shit, sign me up for an 1800x!

I miss the days when nvidia didn't inflate the fucking gpu prices so much that 200$ on a gpu sounds like you spent nothing at all. I remember amd putting out a 150$ gpu back then that I could max settings out on for a number of years on pretty much any game, only limiting factor was ammount of ram later in its life.

This

What's the best choice between this, 1700X and 1700 if budget is remotely a factor ?

Maybe amd could afford to make non-dogshit CPUs if they spent more money on R&D and less money in hiring these shills trying to sanctify their image online.

So much samefagging in this thread. Holy shit.

1700, overclock it if needed.

All these idiot cucks buying gaymd. I'm waiting for ice lake and Volta, the smart choice. My 3930K @5Ghz still rapes ryzen. Rubbish CPU.

>defending delidlake

>better prices
You make the rest of us shills look bad

>efficient
>can't do in 8 cores what Intel can do in 2

All the code names atm are lake you cuck, ice lake is 10nm and new arch. We all know what happened last time Intel changed architectures ... gaymd doesn't have a chance. Get your heads out your asses gaytards.

>Being this anti-Semitic