How do we get more women involved in programming?

How do we get more women involved in programming?

Who cares?

cut off your dick

but that has a penis

We don't

anime tiddies

Boys with girly dick does not count.

start with "why"

Because they're massively underrepresented? The entire tech field is predominantly male, and there's no reason for that.

women have different interests, generally speaking.
men are underrepresented in social fields, now fuck off.

So maybe we should do something about that too? It's not related to this board though, try making a thread somewhere else.

You're implying they're being barred. Who am I kidding I know you're shitposting.

encourage boys to crossdress

it's still a reason to not think in preference to either gender. That's sexist thinking.

>The entire tech field is predominantly male, and there's no reason for that.
Maybe the reason is that programming just doesn't interest women as much. Just like how little girls like princesses and little boys like trucks. Nothing's stopping them women from programming, they just don't care. Who gives a flying fuck how represented anyone is? Anyone who thinks something should be done about that has a political agenda and should kindly fuck off

>Because they're massively underrepresented
there's no reason to add something only for the sake of adding it. heard of occam's razor?
what do women do better than men in tech? what benefits do they provide for tech industry? why do we need more of them?

Ban "Gender Studies"

I don't want to be in social fields.
Why are you trying to force people to be things they don't want to be.

Fascist

Don't make jokes about your Dongle, they don't like that.

ban gender, it's just a social construct

Add keyboards and screens to the stove.

depends. There are two biological ones. For the rest, you're right.

>There are two biological ones
>people still believe this

>i greentexted it so that makes it true

nice bait, i'll bite.
Prove me otherwise.

your move

Not them, but gender is a social construct. You're thinking of sex.

Why is Sup Forums so shit?

make them men

every painter paints himself

>a computer screen is related to the human body.
[Airplane] oh look, i identify as an Airplane and i was certainly born with that.

Gender does however describe what your sex is/genitals are. Different wording, same shit.

if someone truly believes that they're an airplane, then who are you to tell them otherwise?

>there is no reason for that
Could it be that men are just better at being autists with technology?

Who are THEY to demand ME to believe they're an airplane?

>implying fascism is bad
It's 2017

Fuck you, I don't need more competition.
Right now I barely have to do shit and people just assume I'm a wizard.

im confused

stop posting my lewds pls. they're for my bf only

you don't have to believe it, but nothing gives you the right to dictate their reality

as does they have the right to dictate theirs to me.
I'm fine with people identifying as whatever, bu i get literally triggered once they demand me to accept it and if i don't discriminate for that decision.

but gladly i'm not in murrica, so it isn't as cringeworthy as on YT.

Why do we need women again? If they want to be in IT they'll come over anyways, spoonfeeding them higher positions and better wages is not the answer.

Treat women no different than men.
Those who want to join will join.
Those who can do the work will do the work.
Anything else is sexist and demeans women.

Positive role models, and letting them know from an early age there's nothing inherently feminine or masculine about being into computers.

Actually, this "social contract" we all signed (kek) gives me that right. You want surgery to be the little girl with my tax dollars? Fuck off.

this.

this guy knows

>guy
did you just assume their gender?

social contract is invalid, just a useful model.

Who gives a fuck? If women want to program they will.

So? Women are also massively under represented in the sanitation services and petroleum engineering.
Why aren't you shilling for representation in those? Could it be you just want to bone a hot lady (who's hopefully not a dude) in a comfortable office setting instead of doing real work?

HHMMMMM WE NEED MORE DIVERSITY FOR ME BONER

>You want surgery to be the little girl with my tax dollars? Fuck off
Sorry, in civilized countries gender transition is covered by taxpayer-funded healthcare. That's what the social contract ACTUALLY means. It has NOTHING to do with "dictating reality".

Why does it matter. What actual reason is there to force workplace diversity instead of letting things fall where they may except feel goods for progressives?

>Why aren't you shilling for representation in those?
Why don't you shill for those things then, if you care about them so much?

> Sup Forums - board known as the techloligy board
> Sup Forums - pedo tech neet hangout
> Sup Forums - lolicon and gentoo
> Sup Forums - anime girls in ribbons

How do we get rid of cartoon off Sup Forums?
Srsly ppl post those shit should get permanent banned.

>Treat women no different than men.
>Anything else is sexist and demeans women.
I disagree. Women are different and treating them the same is demeaning. Why are you trying to deny their femininity and turn them into dudes?

anime website

Why are you assuming men lack femininity?

> neo/g/ - reddit, tech support and product advice

Because it's a female trait. Men aren't meant to be feminine...

fuck off weeb degenerates. There are fucking 10 cartoon boards and you can GTFO back to there.

Fine, then turn dudes into girls instead.

anime website

but that's how equality works.

>equality works
But this is wrong. We've never had equality and never will because we don't work properly. If we actually did treat perfectly equally shit would break.

That's not to say one is above the other or anything, they're equally high on different scales.

> 2025 Sup Forums - discussions about rust, gender equality, hormones and programming socks
that's the thing, they don't want equality they want to make consulting bux fueled by white guilt to peddle their doublespeak diversity bullshit.

>Men aren't meant to be feminine...
According to who?

>projecting

>That's not to say one is above the other or anything, they're equally high on different scales.
That's nonsensical. Also, might you recall something such as ``separate but equal"?

Make transition a requirement for programming jobs

Separate but equal would work fine.
>No girls allowed
>Start your own "equal" industry

oh yeah because we all know that white mean are the best thing ever which means everyone is secretly inferior so that means we need to punch em down a peg to maek things equal :^)
gibbbb meh muh consulting bux now!!1!

To give a limited example to prove my point. We don't have men and women compete on the same sports ladders for a reason.

They're different beasts, there's nothing wrong with that, in fact I love women for what they are and really wouldn't want to see them become inferior men instead.

>safe space
;^)

>We don't have men and women compete on the same sports ladders for a reason.
And what is that reason?

in case you haven't noticed this by now somehow, women are physically different than men

Race was never brought up in this thread.
However races are clearly different. That doesn't mean anyone not white is inferior though, they're just different, better at some things, worse at others.

different interest.
We already covered that earlier.

And those differences somehow don't lead to one gender being inferior or superior to the other?

if you assume race has any influence on a person then you are
by definition
a huge
fucking
racist

get fucked

Men are clearly physically superior. Well at least in regards to strength. Doesn't mean they're superior in every single way there is though.

i wouldn't say superior or inferior.
different strenghts and weaknesses.

You're totally right man, there's absolutely no difference at all between lifeforms that evolved under separate conditions, separately, for 10s of thousands of years. They're the exact same, same appearance even.

> Sup Forums - gender diversity and racial sensitivity training/reprogramming

kek, who is responsible for this search query being official on amazon?

sometimes i fucking love this place in an ironical way.

I am stuck here
unironically

why Sup Forums of course

same here

kill all the liberal arts recruiters

I swear to God if I meet you in person I'll beat the shit outta you.