Stop bullying Mexicans

Stop bullying Mexicans.
They did nothing wrong.

They did everything wrong

>ELLOS NO HACEN NADA!

Mexico was a mistake. Hell the entire new world was a mistake.

with a strong united empire they would still be keeping their california and texas territories:

blame the criollo traitors

Yeah, your mother should probably have aborted you, the would would be a bit better.

We are one of the goods

Good friends

Know dad

Did i hit a nerve there Roberto?

yes, leave America alone. Best continent.

Calm down papi.

The reconquista didn't happen in 1 day did it?

eu just need to reach 50%, then is takeover

Naw we just want our old territories back.

The rest is nigger infested wasteland. They can keep that.

no way, I wont stop untill I get to Maine, I want to live there

>dad

cringe

>mfw Maine wins out AGAIN & AGAIN

maine never wins because it's maine

I have no idea how Americans can hate Mexicans so much. I'd rather have Mexicans sneaking into my country than fucking pakis. At least you can share a drink with a Mexican.

It's poorly translated meme from /lat/

Nah, most Mexicans inmigrants are welfare queens, they will zerg rush to the border to procreate tons of anchor babies

get out

>criollo traitors
Fucking criollos, man, why did they have to fuck everything up?

That's a sick ass cuerno de chivo

Spanish empire being strong after the beginning of the 19th century- you are truly delusional. Maybe if you'd treated your colonies better they wouldn't have been in such a rush to leave.

>Spanish empire being strong after the beginning of the 19th century-
The only reason it wasn't strong was because it went through constant independence war. When you have all of the américas, filipinas and morroco fighting you it's very difficult to keep the Empire alive and strong.
>you are truly delusional
No; and i didn't even imply that. It's just your Ameridumb mind that gets triggered whenever you guys hear "Spanish" and "Empire" together.
>Maybe if you'd treated your colonies better they wouldn't have been in such a rush to leave.
Hilarious, you truly are delusional. It was the criollos the ones that caused the revolts.
Do you know what a criollo is? I'm guessing you don't.
Not only did we treat our colonies well, but we actually get along with them. independence was not a matter of mistreatment; the Spanish Empire was centuries ahead in human matters than the British, French and American Empires, it was a matter of rich American-born Spaniards wanting to have more priviledges than they had.
I bet you think 5 de mayo is a holiday for independence.

wasnt it because you could fight against napoleon?

I mean
>The only reason it wasn't strong was because it went through constant independence war.

Spain had to fight France, then the américas, then Filipinas, then USA and then Morocco in the span of a century. There's no way you can keep an Empire with a situation like that.

Stephen King plz go

you're right, that shit wears off an army, but I mean, if it wasnt for france doing its stuff, the americas probably wouldnt have done shit
kind of interesting how one guy can change so much, even indirectly