What are currently the best phone cases on the market...

What are currently the best phone cases on the market? I've decided to go with Speck's Presidio Clear for my iPhone 7 Plus.
>8-Foot drop tested
>slimmest
>patented raised-bezel screen protection.
>scrach-resistant finish
>resists UV yellowing
What do you guys think? Is it worth it?

Other urls found in this thread:

kickstarter.com/projects/1490144222/smartkase
sandisk.com/home/mobile-device-storage/ixpand-memory-case
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>8-Foot drop tested
Why?
>slimmest
[citation needed]
>patented
The fuck is this good for?
>scrach-resistant finish
Everything non-foam is
>resists UV yellowing
Every layer resists UV

Holy shit shills, are you even trying anymore?

What are you trying to emphasize?

>does this list of empty marketing jargon justify spending money on an overpriced flab of plastic
No. Will you buy it anyway? More than likely.

Protip: If you're going to shill something, at least try to make it look less like an ad. Don't just repeat the corporate talking points.

Got you. So what should I go with in your honest opinion? I need the best protecting case for my phone.

Not shilling. Just searching for your thoughts regarding the same.

Cheapest piece of rubber that fits your mold and offers some cover. Because that's the function of it and it's just a piece of rubber. "Highend" rubber covers are just as much of rubber covers as the cheapest swatshop ones, there is no way to tell the difference between them, expect for packaging maybe, but you're going to tear & throw it away anyways.

If you want to buy a case, get a memory case.

Dual sim capable
Lets you add a Memory Card to your iPhone & expands its storage by an additional 256Gb
Doubles its Battery life by adding a 2000 mah Battery

kickstarter.com/projects/1490144222/smartkase
sandisk.com/home/mobile-device-storage/ixpand-memory-case

>iphone case
Great way to show off that you are a poorfag who had to take a loan to buy your iToy.
When you drop your iToddler phone you are supposed to buy new one.

A steel reinforced blast bunker.

I trust your judgement. But I need a clear case. Also, I've made this thread just so not to fall for the marketing jargons
No thanks.

Cheapest clear case it is then. No need to spend more than necessary. I'm more then likely not from where you are, so you'll have to look it up for yourself. No idea about the off-brand offering in your country. Also, Sup Forumscsg/ should be a good resource if you are not in a hurry to get it.

Can you like fuck off?

Can you like fuck off back to /fa/cebook where you belong?

>Why?
What retarded question is that? lol
>[citation needed]
Yes it is. Compared to their other cases. Go to speckproducts dot com for more detaila or a shop who sell speck products where you can actually compare their dimensions
>The fuck is this good for?
They go for lab testing just how pharmaceuticals drugs for validation
>Everything non-foam is
Fuck really? Bought a cheap piece of case manufactured from cheap company and suffered the consequences
>Every layer resists UV
See second last.

No fuck you, gay cunt.

see:

It doesn't look like a commercial but an infomercial. Now get out you disgust me.

After you, faggot. Read the damn sticky.

Read balls sticky in your mom.

Hi Deepak.

Hi Jamal.
You stupid nigger.