Which nation has the worst tourists?

Which nation has the worst tourists?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oRIsC764Nn4
youtube.com/watch?v=LZYBpN0VkVk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that asian girl is a qt3.14

Brazilians in disney.

Western tourists going to South Asian countries. As much as people complain about the chinks,they're not here to fuck your kids/barelygirls.

What do they do?

this
don't believe they're here only for the asian girls either one of these fucks tried to fuck my sister when i went on a vacation in asia.
every white man over 30 in asia should prob be shot

European,Asian and South American tourists are all pretty much fine here,don't know about ye though.
Americans on the other hand have mad and unrealistic ideas on what life in Ireland is about.
I saw a group of maybe 6-7 Americans in my town just singing "Wild Rover" as they walked through the streets and that was very strange.

forgot to add jap """""""tourists""""""" going to S-asian cunts,afaik they started this whole go to thailand to fuck kids thing. They make the germans and the kikes seem prude and righteous by comparison,

fuck children

Probably us. No country is safe from our pissing and vomiting plebs.

British. Seriously fuck them.

Kikes at patagonia....

Brits.
They aren't just "bad", they've taken the stereotype of a horrible tourist to a ridiculous extreme.
Worst thing, we get 2 millions of them EVERY YEAR.

Chinks and Indians.

Is that one in the middle supposed to be a French tourist ? kek

Us, not sorry though you all deserve it

Dunno lol. Kinda looked like italian to me.

Americans.

>fat
>stupid and ignorant
>constantly expect their entire surroundings to cater to them
>whiny as fuck when whatever country they've gone to isn't exactly like the US/Disneyland

brits

They all just look like different types of Americans desu

Abso-Chinese-lutely

This is only the case in a few shithole locations where the bottom of society migrate to every year

Russia

Are you guys still mad they fucked up your cherry blossom trees?

Chinese

Guys, what about russians? Here in russia is some sterotypes about our tourists """""bad""""" behaviour on vacations.

I saw two extremely attractive Brazilian girls take a shower at a water fountain outside the White House.

One had a white shirt with no bra and started pouring cup after cup of water over herself while taking to the other girl in Portuguese doing the same.

To this day I don't even remember what the White House looked like твн, but I still remember those titties.

God bless Brazil.

Mainland Chinese

I've only ever encountered Russians twice. Once in Thailand (obviously the bad ones, but everyone else is too) and and once in south Korea.

The Russian couple in Korea were really nice though. We were both lost and helped each other find our way

We sure have a lot of tourists to judge in this frozen shithole.

This. Holy fuck are they annoying. And their dogshit language makes them 100x more annoying than everyone else. They sound like someone is yanking their tounge out of their fucking mouths.

I don't know where you live but where I live it's crawling with tourists. I used to work at a hotel also so have gotten plenty of opinion.

I heard a lot about dutch adolescents.. They are supossed to be loud, rude and obnoxious. This true tho? Also what about dutch in particular as tourists?

The English, and to a lesser extent the rest of us.
Everyone I've talked to just point blank refuses to learn a few phrases of a foreign language before going away. They actively expect to be pandered to.

I feel the same way about Spanish English language students who come here to south England. Fuck all self awareness and rude as shit.

Have you actually witnessed anything like this or are you just making this up?

>tfw living in a tourist town of 5,000
>tfw have to deal with tens of thousands of Jamaicans, Japanese, Chinese, Koreans, Russians, Romanians, Germans, Brits every Summer/Fall
For whatever reasons asians always end up shitting themselves around here, I've seen it multiple times. one tried to force me get underwear for them. also russians always shout shit at me

i once saw a very angry american (with a thick southern accent) argue with a food stall owner (he wasnt happy about the fact that food sold in a shitty food stall was bad)
I helped the lad with translating and as the american was walking away i could hear him say ''why doesnt anyone know english here''

It definitly is true, i see alot of tourists here but that was the only time i saw an actually shit tourist, most of them are fine.Even the arabs keep to themselves

youtube.com/watch?v=oRIsC764Nn4
Is this man right?

Russians tend to be very kind and bro-tier...when they are not shitfaced.

I remember 2 of them helping me out while i was getting mugged

He's making it up I've seen other Americans and never witnessed this behavior though on guy was a dick to his daughter.

Britain.

Best are Germans and Southerners.

I only deal with Russians who live here.

>adolescents.. They are supossed to be loud, rude and obnoxious. This true tho?
That's all adolescents desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=LZYBpN0VkVk

>Even the arabs keep to themselves
Probably fear you guys going Ottoman on them.

people who complain about brit tourists are retarded; you can get laid with a british slut with no effort

americans are like not-shitty-brits ;)

Generally rrusskies aren't tourists. They usually just live here.

This is a bit hard to believe but I'll have to take your word for it.

Russians are cool as fuck here generally. They don't take anyone's bullshit.

:D You made my day.

you both dress bad tho

either us when we go to spain or the french anywhere, americans arent actually too bad, its like they know about the stereotype and pipe down because of it.

Yes, I will admit to that. Americans dress far too casually.

Have to be honest but yeah we Brits are the absolute worst tourists ever. I just want you lads to know its only banter, we don't mean it.

half-decent weather+cheap alcohol+british genetics= JUST

This, I worked in a hotel where Chinese tourists frequented. They dried their clothes in the emergency fire exit stairs after washing them in the bathtub. They stole floor tiles. They went in the pool naked.

chinks are fucking awful but sometimes the girls are hot

Saint-Petersburg
Japanese are the best, they spend money, behave nicely and rarely leave their tour group.
Scandinavians and Finns are bro tier, when they are relatively sober(cheap booze here don't help with this).

Israelites. I used to think it was just memes until a couple orc years ago a Israeli tourist took a crap outdoors in a national park (which is not allowed) and then burned the paper he used to wipe his arse... setting fire to the whole fucking park in the process.

Are they all supposed to be gay as fuck?

Any and all asians

Chinese maybe. Very un-hygenic and loud travelers. The hot memes about how they take pictures of anything is true.

I also hate Canadians. I've had several groups of Canadians act like absolute cunts. They also told me that if they get called out they say that they're burgers instead of Canacucks. Fuck Canada desu.

Americans can be terrible too, but mostly just the women.

Every Russian tourist I've met has been really cool. Surprised me actually because of all the stereotypes.

This. I went to look at a local castle outside of any city pretty much in the middle of nowhere without any tourists and suddenly a pack of Americans started talking very loudly when everyone else was really quiet. It's not a meme

Britbongs and Russians. Maybe germans in Malorca.

chinks

"""""Great""""" Britain.

Literally no other tourists are even remotely as consistently awful as the british.

Working in Hotel reception for 5 years. My experience:

1) Russians - entitled, arrogant, don't speak any languages but expect you to speak Russian

2) India - they smell (not memeing, we have to put room out of order for one day after Indians check out, to get rid of the smell), never tip, generally not pleasant to deal with

3) Israel - arrogant, never tip

But this is from point of view of upscale hotel in the center of major tourist destination.

top kek!

Nips were trash tourists 1980-2000.

?

No such thing as objective sounding language.

>never tip
>tipping
>ever

British and French tourists tend to be very selfish and dominating, especially in groups. The Chinese are similar.

I'm sure Americans are the same abroad.

>German
>British
>Italian
>Japanese
>American

Right?

My first time in Europe was last year and the first thing I did notice was how we Americans talk more frequently and louder than most other people. I did notice the ONLY other people who were louder were speaking french.

Being confident in public and not being autistic in general is a new-world/anglo thing.

French and Chinese.

No BR yet. Today was a good day

Chinese without question.

My family are guilty of this. They would rather sit on a beach for a week and get absolutely shitfaced in the evening instead of doing a bit of exploring and going to see shit.

I got pretty fed up of it and the last couple of times they've given me £50 so I can stay behind and look after the pets because its much cheaper than having someone look after them and paying for my plane ticket.

I'm about as productive for that week at home as I would be where ever they go.

>They stole floor tiles
What the fuck

Any Ausfags know about that beach town called robe?
Well I used to visit my grandparents there fairly often, and the amount of annoying old chinese women was insane. Spent fuckin ages trapped in a small fish and chip shop because the one chinese chick didnt understand that the empty coke can at the counter was to show sizes. She very clearly wanted to buy some coke, but it had to be that tiny can in particular. Held everyone up and in the end the store owner just pegged it at her and told her to fuck off. Then theres the European backpackers who fucking stand in the middle of the road to take pictures of an old WW2 mine. Sucks that the towns economy relies on tourism.

My small seaside town seems to be popular with like two or 3 coaches full of of old German and French couples staying for a few nights.

I can't say I've had any bad experiences with them because there are so few of them and there only here for a few days.

But because they're the only people who seem to (regularly) turn up, French and German tourists are the worst.
As for why I put regularly in brackets, my town has a few golf courses as well as one which hosts The Open and some other smaller international tournaments.

Snobbery and entitlement know no borders. Don't get me wrong, we're a small, relatively rich town so we can be a bit snobby, but golf spectators seem to be on another level.
They dress the same, they act the same, they drive the same.

They'll shove past you on the pavement, they'll honk their horn at you even if it's impossible for you to move, they're always the ones who complain about the food in restaurants, they're always the ones who seem offended that you don't speak their language. I've gone to a taxi stand once and I was about to open the door of a taxi to get in, and one of them grabs the handle, shoves me out of the way, and gets in. Driver didn't give a shit because they can go the long way to the destination to make more money.

I've had to deal with exchange students and sometimes their families here in Brazil quite a few times since I speak a number of languages besides english, so I'm the go to guy to ambient incoming people to our campus and city.

This usually includes a touchdown period where the student and their family live here for a week before they leave their child with us, and we go touring the area when theres time for it.

The worst cases have, as many pointed out, Brits. Twice I've had to deal with some really gross shit both son and family decided to pull off, theyre rowdy, loud, cant keep to themselves for some reason and really expected me to pander to them at every corner.

Second, there was one chinese family that really really pissed me off because their daughter was really nice, but her parents were absolute shitheads and somehow thought that talking in crude chinese would prevent me from knowing they despised me and everyone else here.

Third, probably Flips or Indians, theyre usually nice enough but holy shit do they get obnoxious when trying to get you to do something for them. Flips do this a lot.

Americans and Germans are pretty ok, a bit loud but nothing else.

The best tourists I've had were Japanese and French. French family was really nice but reeked of cigarretes and I've had to tell them quite a few times to not smoke everywhere.

ITT: most of the countries that say "Chinese" are the ones that get 80000000 of them each year.

Conclusion: The further you are away, the better the tourist.

I think that's a lie.

No one steals fucking tile blocks. How even would they take them off?

If you can afford a hotel, you can afford floor tiles lmao.

>somehow thought that talking in crude chinese would prevent me from knowing they despised me and everyone else here.

How did you know?

Because everyone hates monkeys?

Because I know a fair bit of chinese?

Monkey or not that shit aint cool man, I'm not allowed to, as they say, "sour relations" with the incoming students and their families. Its hard to keep a straight face when they tell me one thing in english they talk to each other in chinese saying the complete opposite.

the amount of hotel employees on this board is disturbing. Am I subject to scrutiny on Sup Forums every time I interact with hotel reception on vacation?

Last summer a Russian tourist woman just stopped me in Helsinki and pointed a church on her map. She didn't speak Finnish nor English. Obviously she wanted to go to the church but how am I supposed to communicate with her since she can't read map?

Steak knife and a whole lot of elbow grease
They must be thinking that they can sell them and make the most of their money spent on the room

gook and chink

Shut up, Xiao Jong.

Point out where we were standing, move my finger from there to the first turn, point in that direction in real life, then continue the route. It makes it easier if you have a pen

For me brits are top tier they are really friendly

Yeah

Thanks HOLLAND

Uk, Usa, Australia, France

gooks...fire, thief, prostitute, anti-japan act, noisy, rude, smell, no payment....
chinks...thief, rude, lack of common sense, noisy...
Japan needs diplomatic relations severed against Korea and China.

Either Americans or Chinese.