Im a complete noob when it comes to PC building as i have never built one in my life and have only had one desktop...

Im a complete noob when it comes to PC building as i have never built one in my life and have only had one desktop which was virus ridden e-machines 10 years ago, so ive decided to go on pc part picker and put this crapshow together, i just wanted the harsh feedback of Sup Forums to truthfully let me know if this is a pathetic build i shouldnt bother with or if i should go ahead with it.

I should also note that im also on a budget of around $600-$700

Anyway here it is, r8 pls

pcpartpicker.com/list/g6QG6X

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/list/KnGxCy
pcpartpicker.com/list/
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813128974
pcpartpicker.com/list/h8w7gL
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dont get a seagate hard drive and get i5 7500 instead of 6500

Get the Kaby Lake i5 7500 instead, the one you chose is more expensive for no apparent reason. You don't really need a CPU cooler if you have a non overclockable CPU and the RX480 8GB is better value than the 1060 6GB. Getting a small SSD to install your OS on is also strongly recommended and will give you the most noticeable bump in performance. Your PSU is also kinda overkill but it doesn't really matter, especially not if you want to keep it for future builds.

And also, you need a B250 chipset motherboard if you get a Kaby Lake CPU, otherwise you're going to need a Skylake CPU to update the BIOS on a B150 motherboard.

Okay this is what ive changed it to now, would this work? And also thanks for the help guys

pcpartpicker.com/list/KnGxCy

yeah thats the best you can get within that budget

Alrighty thanks man, your help is much appreciated, i shall now start my pc building adventures, have a great day :)

Hold the fucking mustard, Ryzen 5 drops in literally two weeks. For the same price you could get an overclockable chip with SMT enabled.

its always the same in Sup Forums... wait wait wait and fucking wait some more

>1060 for 270usd

get the rx480 faggot

see

not bad, find better ram for few bux more

Are you going to be some pansy ass faggot or can you wait two fucking weeks like an adult? They're helping you out and you're acting like a complete bitch.

that wasnt op

hijacking thread

any suggestions?

swap that seagate shit to western digital and youre good to go

allrighty thanks

whats wrong with seagate?

all the review show overclock intel 5ghz. go buy non k, cant even wait for 2 more week

in my experience ive had seagates always die before any others and other people have similar results with seagate hdd's just failing way earlier than say a western digital one

>overclocking with a $600-$700 budget
good luck with that when the cheapest z270 cost atleast ~$160 if not more

Rate
pcpartpicker.com/list/

okay, the WD Blue of the same price has 5400 rpm though, the seagate has 7200 rpm.
For the same price i can also get a Toshiba P300 @7200 rpm.
what do

Wait for ryzen 5

what website are you buying from? there should be a 7200rpm WD literally anywhere that sells pc parts

well, not at azerty.nl

im going with the toshiba

sure

oh for 2 terabytes I might add

>just saw the namefield, why is this saved

hmm well in any case i think toshiba is better than seagate atleast

okay, fuck it im ordering

BE STEADFAST NO MORE DOUBTS

What the fuck are you smoking? 125 easily for a z270. Here, literally 7 seconds:

newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813128974

>Intel Core i5-7500 3.4GHz Quad-Core OEM/Tray Processor does not include a stock CPU cooler. Adding a CPU Cooler to your part list is recommended.

dude. it's right there at the bottom of the page.
Also, great machine for the price. hard to build anything better.

get the 7500 with the cpu cooler (the normal retail box). It's cheaper than ading an aftermarket.

pcpartpicker.com/list/h8w7gL

Go with list related, substituting for a $150 AM3 motherboard and $200 Ryzen CPU, including the other changes made.

single channel memory ? no

also, Ryzen R5 isn't out yet...
>you probably meant AM4

Yeah, I meant AM4. What's wrong with single-channel?