This is your life on the new MacBook Pro (tm)

>this is your life on the new MacBook Pro (tm)

Tech fuckups thread

Other urls found in this thread:

arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/03/unhappy-windows-10-upgraders-take-microsoft-to-court-for-lost-data-damaged-pcs/
amazon.com/Lavolta-Carrying-Case-Apple-27-inch/dp/B01DYHDQNI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I dont get it, why doesn't he just plug the....aaah I see.

: ^ )

That's why you don't buy a toy for work.

hahahahahahah mactoddlers btfo

i would still do that than lug a lattitude or thinkpad cross country for business

> you have never done that so shut the fuck up

>buy pretty much any laptop that isn't labeled business
>no vga anyway
>need dongle

hurrrr it's all apple

arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2017/03/unhappy-windows-10-upgraders-take-microsoft-to-court-for-lost-data-damaged-pcs/

Did he forgot few of his adapters home?

really

you have to lug that giant camera around too

the elitebook folio and thinkpad carbon x1 are very similar to the mbp in dimensions

Sure you do.

You really prefer to put your Fisher-Price laptop under a camera over just plugging it in. Sure : ^ )

my x1 carbon is lighter than the MBP, has a 14" display in a 13" chassis, has better battery life, has 2 usb c ports for all your adaptor faggotry and still has a full size hdmi port

> you have never done that so shut the fuck up

Nail that bitch! That has been the best fucking news in the last few days, I hope it grows into a world-wide class action suit. You can not treat people like that.

Most ultrabooks don't come with VGA anymore, which is what most universities use for their old ass projectors, this isn't just a macbook problem

>buy a "pro" laptop
>made for '"pros"' by " le Applel©™ Califo®nia Xd" meme
>still assembled in china
>shittier and overall worse than a 20$ chink assblaster microwave
>fewer ports than a 2002 mp3 player
>cpu reaches 100°C

hurrr it's apple

KEK

ultrabooks aren't professional machines

checkmate, Sup Forums

I'm more amazed about the fact that apparently there's a company selling iMac-carrying-bags.
Magical.

Looks like it might be re-purposed painting portfolio bag.

amazon.com/Lavolta-Carrying-Case-Apple-27-inch/dp/B01DYHDQNI

oh god, those comments.
kill me.

>which is what most universities use
Must be a burgerland thing.

I'm triggered by the title of his presentation moreso than the mac. You know with a title like that the talk is going to be crap

>Greatest of all time!!!! This was a hit in the Apple store I visited. Almost every employee and customer asked where I got the bag. They all commented how this was the best imac carrying solution they have seen. It really does turn heads.

Did he just randomly walk into an Apple store with a fucking iMac to show it off to strangers?
What the actual fuck

This is the macfag delusion
every employee was just laughing at the guy
he thinks he was getting admiration

Is apple stores in america like game stores, a store where a ton of people hang out all night?

I guess that the guy was there for a repair, but who knows

You regularly do this anywhere in the US and you'll be getting robbed.

Why not rob rich people instead?

i don't get the whole "omg like thinkpads and latitudes are HEAVY and BIG lol no thankth i don't wanna LUG around a big scary laptop xd" thing... if you're traveling I assume you carry a suitcase filled with regular clothes. Or do you travel with a macbook air and a balloon with a string bikini inside shoved up your ass

Because a lot of rich people pose a threat where this Mac fag does not.

>
>Or do you travel with a macbook air and a balloon with a string bikini inside shoved up your ass

>using the smiley with a carat nose

one time i brought my desktop computer with me half way across the world (needed its performance and the data on it for work purposes)
my thinkpad is fucking nothing, laptop bags are often accepted as a free extra in addition to regular luggage