WTF I hate Europe now

WTF I hate Europe now

Other urls found in this thread:

ilovepeanutbutter.com/collections/peanut-butter
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

M8, there's a ton of good stuff you can crush and make into a tasty cream, but peanuts just isn't one of them

>Americans can't enjoy anything without mixing it with butter.
Too healthy I guess.

This.

>Why won't those Yuropoors eat a mush of a plant that doesn't even grow there?

There's no butter in peanut butter.

Americans love peanut butter. Gooks love peanut butter. African niggers love peanut butter. Seems to me like only spics from SA and Muslims from Europe dont like it.

>funland
>understanding food that doesn't consist of noodles

I tasted it only once, at 17 years old, after I first heard about it in the movie Joe black. It was to dry/heavy, never ate it again

Is it 100% peanuts (Erdnussmus)? I love that. I used to eat it every day and I want to start again.

kek. What is all this shit in graph for? Is it for retards or something. Like why show me a big ball and smaller ball? Why cant them just show the numbers without the stupid ball. Fuck im not even shittying on the stupid measures used (WTF is a tablespoons worth? What if mine tablespoon is different from yours?)

Tablespoon is a standardized measurement you fucking monkey. It's equivalent to three teaspons, or half a fluid ounce.

Oh im sorry i thought it was 57% of a toilet or about 5 magical slices.

it's usually salted peanuts ground up with a bit of peanut oil to improve the consistency, but you can make it just by grinding up peanuts. shitty brands will use palm oil and add sugar

can't find the crunchy version down here, only the smooshy shitty one is available. Thankfully LIDLLIDLIDL comes to the rescue every six months and I can buy a crate of the thing.
How many variants do you have in america? I know smooth,crunchy and the pbj swirly thing

Crunchy peanut butter is best. Nice on some brown toast.

well the biggest divide is if you're going to get the super creamy and sugary stuff like jif or if you're going to get the slightly chunky just peanuts and maybe salt and oil stuff

smooth and crunchy are available everywhere and are definitely the most common. there are some companies that sell flavored peanut butters. I've heard of this stuff before but never tried it
ilovepeanutbutter.com/collections/peanut-butter

do you have a food processor? it's incredibly easy to make your own peanut butter if you do. just buy some roasted peanuts and peanut oil

I mean the italians love tomato sauce so why won't they eat our peanut sauce

The honey flavored one doesn't sound too bad. I'll try to make some but the only non salted peanuts that I can find here are the ones used in agriculture, they look different from the ones sold as snacks, longer and pale, bit of a grass taste too

you can use salted, or even honey roasted peanuts if you wanted. all you need is for them to be roasted

and the same process works for many other nuts. cashews, pecans, and even sunflower seeds produce good butters

>WTF is a tablespoons worth? What if mine tablespoon is different from yours?

Non-Americans are really, really, really, really, really, really, really stupid.

What's brown toast? Wheat bread?

smooth > crunchy desu

>Finn doesn't understand that's it's just mashed peanuts, oils, and salts
>Not knowing that fruits, vegetables, and nuts can be converted into butters

Lay off the vodka, snow boy.

Peanut butter is ok but I don't get the hype there are dozens of better pastes

>peanut butter on brown toast

The Brit knows whats up.

'cept there literally are different tablespoon volumes that are accepted as "standards"

Wholemeal (whole weat) bread.

Good as a source of energy if you do sports or running. Protein out the arse.

It tastes good but outside USA I think most people use it only as filling for sweets and peanut flavoured chocolate.

hahahah murrican measure system pew pew

RARE
A
R
E

hahah its amazing how much you are just a meme of yourselves

>pecan butter and jelly sandwich

You glorious bastard, I must try this immediately. Any idea where I can find pecan oil? I got ~400lbs of pecans, so making it probably isn't going to be a problem as long as I can find some oil.

>~400lbs of pecans
Can't you just extract oil from some of that?

Would prefer not to, I sell them and since I currently have no job I have really been dependant on selling my stuff to get by.

i bought a jar of peanut butter once, it was good but it was dry as fuck