Urgent - Security Tech for Dominatrix

Friend of mine is a dominatrix that whips beta losers for cash in hotel rooms.

We split the money but i have to make sure everything goes smoothly.

What would be a good security setup?!

Scenario:

>she meets with beta loser in hotel
>they go into room
>whips him
>i sit in lobby or stay around hallway and play the security backup

Whats the best tech to monitor the situation? I have to make sure that i can go in before its too late.

plz help

I could hear her say it without audio. Amazing.

We all know you're hiding pizza chum

Best I could think of would be an RF panic button on a wrist pendant/necklace/dildo base.

Go ask /diy/.

no

whats RF ... there won't be any dildoing involved. Shes not touching these losers and they are not allowed to touch her.

are there any small webcams i could connect to my phone or something?

it might be 2 to 3 hours or so ... im not sure if i can handle cause of all the data

i thought about a phone call thats permanent so i can listen in but that isn't the most secure thing either i guess

you sound dumb, why not sell drugs instead of pimping your ugly girlfriend

a baby monitor
she hides it in her purse
on your end you hook it up to a bluetooth headset so you can hear everything

shes pretty hot desu and she wants to do it cause its easy money

500 bucks to tell some guy that hes a dumb loser is great ... its also completely legal where i live sooo why not

>RF
Radio Frequency, as in, a small transmitter that transmits a tone to a receiver you're holding if and when she pushes a button, like a panic button oldfags have for when they fall and smash their hips.

Though I guess if you're within earshot you could just have her scream "install gentoo" if shit gets real.

>I guess if you're within earshot you could just have her scream "install gentoo" if shit gets real.

kek ... well thats the problem. Since its going to be in Hotels which the losers pay for ofc im not sure if i can be in range to hear anything. I guess i could stand in front of the door but thats awkward too. Depends on the Hotel i guess.

>scream "install gentoo"
she'd be wanting to repel greasy beta fuck that's trying to choke her out, not attract more.

Make them leave their Ids with you. Make sure they are sufficiently beta as well. you don't want her to get cut up if they don't like their service

source of this video please

well sure its going to be submissive betas and the likelyhood of them spazzing out is low but you can never be sure with these people

esp. when hormones are involved. Maybe some get drunk cause they are insecure AF etc.

For maximum safety you should play the loser yourself
>oh wait

not sure it was one of these pol memes where a SJW feminists tells some trump supporter that hes a "beta male" ... probably easy to find on YouTUbe just use "beta male trump supporter" or so

how do i make cash by paying myself and her at the same time

Get a video transmitter for ur phone and a little cam, like the ones used on drones. Or even just audio with a safeword she can use

beware of counterfeit notes as well. You know dominatrix stuff is semilegal in most places. why not rent a room in a office building.
you can get a nice one for like 300 a week

I get off on SJWs and I've porked a few, need it for fap material.

seems like a good idea. Man i really don't want to listen to this shit for 3 hours straight.

Yeah i should give her one of these markers that can detect fake money. I have that in mind aswell since i played with the thought of washing counterfeit money through prostitutes aswell. (I actually had one of them check my money before). Smart bitches.

Don't think renting shit is worth it atm. Not for now. Probably worth it if the income is more reliable and stable. Its just side incoming atm.

Then the button on a bracelet is a better idea, same RF tech just used differently

You also run the risk of some wannabe turk kidnapping your girl and selling her into white slavery because you were operating in their area
better strap up friendo

true ... the worst shit can happen. Shes an idiot and thinks its not a problem at all and only sees the easy money

>women

No wonder they end up as slaves somewhere

Thats why i need to be there to take care of all of this shit.