Why are Samoans and Maoris so freaking huge

Why are Samoans and Maoris so freaking huge

Other urls found in this thread:

lens.auckland.ac.nz/images/3/31/Pacific_Migration_Seminar_Paper.pdf
static1.squarespace.com/static/53ca9138e4b09ce5b336e6a8/t/53d3ba34e4b0dc5a2065db41/1406384692136/KayserStonekingMBE2006.pdf
journals.uchicago.edu/doi/pdfplus/10.1086/379272
pnas.org/content/97/15/8225.full.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=TuTWyVFs_XU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Eating your enemies and absorbing their strenght can do wonders.

for you

Yeah the islanders are the most obese group of people on the planet.

Warriors breed huge people; just as us Scandinavians.

:^)
Nice joke sven

You showed your warrior spirit when you surrended during WWII lol.

>Not supporting der führer
>t. jews

I think there Poles

"There were 3,500,000 Jews in the Polish Second Republic prior to World War II, about 10% of the general population"

Also; they're*

>supporting a one-balled art school dropout
>t. cuck

Imported foods, looking at the really old people who lived traditionally they are quite small or average.

Keep shilling anglo

because they came by boat from asia
only the fattest and the strongest survived the trip
that's called a selection episode

there actually is evidence for this but look it up yourself

Makes sense I guess. I always just assumed that they evolved to play rugby.

Did surrender in two hours though

This bus wrong and stupid. Polynesians and Micronesians came from Lapita.

Lapita was a Papuan culture that had developed around Coconut, breadfruit, banana, sugarcane and taro.

Genetically speaking the "Polynesia motif" itself is Papuan, all Polynesians have Papuan ancestry, they aren't merely Taiwanese that got big out of nowhere

lens.auckland.ac.nz/images/3/31/Pacific_Migration_Seminar_Paper.pdf

static1.squarespace.com/static/53ca9138e4b09ce5b336e6a8/t/53d3ba34e4b0dc5a2065db41/1406384692136/KayserStonekingMBE2006.pdf

journals.uchicago.edu/doi/pdfplus/10.1086/379272

pnas.org/content/97/15/8225.full.pdf

show me your papers fagtron

They're just fat nothing huge about that.

Who are the worst islanders?

better question, why did maoris successfully become civilized when the abos are still gorilla tier today? vidya related
youtube.com/watch?v=TuTWyVFs_XU

>Supported an autistic man child who injected himself with testosterone and had bad gas as well as one testical

T. Alt-right wing cuck

Your papers prove my point

1. The Lapita colonists in West Polynesia and the rest of Remote Oceania look very much like the
current indigenous populations of Vanuatu, New Caledonia and western Fiji
2. Around 1500 BP a new population arrived in Western Polynesia with new and more typically
Asian derived physical characteristics, and mtDNA lineages.
3. These new people also introduced new mtDNA lineages of commensal rats, dogs and chickens.
4. There was intense and complex interactions with the existing Lapita-descended populations as
they spread over West Polynesia.
5. This resulted in the formation of the Ancestral Polynesian culture, who then dispersed east, and
north into the rest of Polynesia.
This possible scenario is shown in Figure 9. The grey arrows show the initial Lapita expansion through

We are a Papuan derived people who would have died with out Papuan technology and crops

Maoris are recent farmers of a mostly fertile and well watered region.

Aboriginals developed along those lines in well watered and fertile regions as well. Most of the continent however is not those things

>Full blown white people doing the haka

lol in a generation you are going to get white people sue for discrimination cuz of muh facial tattoos

because abos are not human, they devolved.
we live in an age of political correctness and the truth is not the priority but if it wasnt for that i+m sure that there would be studying proving my point.
even niggers are more human than abos, and that is saying something.
i remember once i was in australia and sitting in fron of me in the train there was a lone abo girl of about 12, she looked closer to a monkey than a human, and i am not exxagerating here.
they have hairs everywhere, they are monkey like.

They are fully human just like Chinese or you. They have non human hominid ancestry that's different than eurasians.

wtf you dont roid?
lmao must be hell living in australia, everyone is on, your life must be so miserable.
maybe thats why aussie on Sup Forums shitpost so much, they are the ones without the sense to just hop on that dere cell tech.

>They are fully human just like Chinese or you
i dont believe it.
and this is not even a debate on the definition of what is considered human or not, with which i dont agree btw, even using that definition i think they are, possibly, not human.
as i said, no study are being done, or will ever be done, as long as the climate against racism doesnt change but abos are not human, you can see it witha glance.

>Abos are not human
You can't possibly believe this.

>Full blown white people doing the haka
i don't see anything wrong with this desu, european people brought civilization with them in return they picked up some of the culture of the land. seems like a rare successful colony

Maori are sexy

Bullshit.
My ancestors did that but I still a 172cm, 13cm dicked cunt.

>13cm dicked cunt.

lol

26 cm masterrace

They literally are human beings whose genetics have recent been decoded. That's how we know 5K years ago Indians came and blandaded so many people and linguistically altered the continent

>26cm
I believe you :)

Oi bruddah I'm the same as you

you can feel it tbqhwyf

>measuring from your anus

Why the hell do they have those huge noses? How evolution explain that?

>Poopeelanders

>amerismall

lmao

Bigger noses are better to filter the air.
Since niggers usually live in desertic places ( where dust is a problem for your respiratory system) a bigger nose ( with more cilium) is better to get rid of small grains of sand.

This is why both niggers (from africa) and those from Australia that are not technically niggers have such big noses.

You dont need this if you live in a place with snow. So white ppl have a smaller nose by default.

You dont remember biology nigga? I saw this on high school, 12 years ago.

You are so stupid. Wide noses and while nostrils are a universal sign of tropical humid living conditions.

>tropical
Go be dumb somewhere else.

Nasal indexes are highest tropical regions not deserts you dumbass

can I?