/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/zP789wR

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
my.mixtape.moe/aijpuk.jpg

>Chink Shit Infographic "Eiaosi's a Shit Edition"
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• AliExpress 7th Anniversary Sale is now live, be on the look out for pricedrops and flash sales.
• user's weed is suspected to be mint stem is still small • user loved the Zircons so much he ordered a third pair doesn't overpay like the previous user's mom • user gets a gag in the mail • user's Yenona Studio Pros had its channels reversed but they do sound good• user got black switches instead of blue, the seller is now asking him to do things through paypal instead of aliexpress • user considers stepping on the gas • user gets his chink shit fix • user was impressed with these headlight bulbs • user shows off a Browning replica and Nomos replica watch • user does a excellent review on the Ausdom S07 • user shares his haul • user gets a Mi Max, promises to do a review • Keypad shield ends up disappointing this user • user receives a NBA Jersey shares the sellers Yupoo gallery Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/Succ-Z2/32757932145.html?)
fortune.com/2016/11/24/china-trade-us-middle-aged-white-men-mortality/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-11-22/freer-u-s-china-trade-coincided-with-suicide-surge-for-white-males
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3966906/Competition-trade-China-blamed-silent-epidemic-suicide-drug-alcohol-abuse-triggered-shocking-rise-death-rates-middle-aged-white-Americans.html
flashdeals.aliexpress.com/en?spm=a2g01.8290004.vc881b9.12.TOJsj3&nextTime=true
aliexpress.com/item/2016-100-original-English-version-Ultrathin-MP3-Player-with-4GB-storage-and-1-8-Inch-Screen/32613579921.html?isOrigTitle=true
gearbest.com/tablet-pcs/pp_590393.html
s.aliexpress.com/Jbau6fyQ
aliexpress.com/item/kill-yourself/32547985017.html
ae01.alicdn.com/kf/UT8MEjwXNXaXXagOFbXq.jpg
xhamster.com/search.php?from=&new=&q=Aliexpress&qcat=pictures
imagefap.com/gallery.php?search=Aliexpress feedback&submitbutton=Search!&filter_size=&filter_date=
1sweetfind.tumblr.com
ae01.alicdn.com/kf/UT8bW2vX9NXXXagOFbXC.jpg
ae01.alicdn.com/kf/UT8HBftX.haXXagOFbXF.jpg
ae01.alicdn.com/kf/UT8nwYbX0haXXagOFbXF.jpg
ae01.alicdn.com/kf/UT8I8cAXP0aXXagOFbXK.jpg
ae01.alicdn.com/kf/UT8MZYiX88XXXagOFbXv.jpg
ae01.alicdn.com/kf/UT8vWVLX2VaXXagOFbX5.jpg
ae01.alicdn.com/kf/UT8bBajXYNXXXagOFbXu.jpg
ae01.alicdn.com/kf/UT8QvXIX6RXXXagOFbX6.jpg
es.aliexpress.com/store/product/Women-Sexy-Pu-Leather-Mini-Dress-Female-Sexy-Nightwear-Night-Club-Wear-Pole-Dancing-Temptation-Sexy/2158013_32675949658.html
aliexpress.com/store/product/E302/2674107_32757560213.html
aliexpress.com/store/product/VOXLINK-Mini-Portable-Micro-USB-Charger-Cable-Smallest-Emergency-2-AA-Battery-Power-Charger-for-Samsung/1909557_32794812061.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm buying a phone for the first time from aliexpress (zuk z2 -> aliexpress.com/item/Succ-Z2/32757932145.html?)
What should I know before buying it? Like chink vendor roms, custom taxes...

Daily reminder that buying chink shit is literally supporting white genocide. We should ban /csg/ from this board.

fortune.com/2016/11/24/china-trade-us-middle-aged-white-men-mortality/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-11-22/freer-u-s-china-trade-coincided-with-suicide-surge-for-white-males
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3966906/Competition-trade-China-blamed-silent-epidemic-suicide-drug-alcohol-abuse-triggered-shocking-rise-death-rates-middle-aged-white-Americans.html

Courtesy of /r/the_donald, thanks for your attention.

>More News
• Stop Asking about fucking prices
flashdeals.aliexpress.com/en?spm=a2g01.8290004.vc881b9.12.TOJsj3&nextTime=true

Makes sense, but xiaomi still called the Note 4 and Mi 4 "4"

It's payback for what you did to us PoC
It's nowhere near as bad as what you people did, but it's a start

Yeah, OnePlus ships more overseas than it does domestically and they mainly targets young people so there has to be more reason as to why they skipped 4. Or it could just be fake news, who knows

>PoC
More like piece of shit. If you weren't born white, you're never gonna be part of the most glorious race in the history of humanity. May as well neck yourself.

Should I install LineageOS on a new phone or is it not worth the risk?

Now it would be a good time to mention what phone?

Probably fake news
I've met my fair share of young Chinese people and they aren't as superstitious as their parents and grandparents
But even then, like you said, they ship overseas more than they do locally.

I went to Beijing in June and went to the Pearl Market (or the Silk, went to both and can't remember where it took place) and I asked a seller if he had any cases for my OnePlus 2. He didn't, so he tried to sell me an iPhone case

Why is the exact phone important? Haven't decided yet. Probably a Xiameme Note 3/4/4X.

Because its good and shit on different phones

My Ruizu X02 arrived today, seems like a solid build and does the job as advertised. Good sound quality for such a cheap thing and the FM radio works flawlessly.
aliexpress.com/item/2016-100-original-English-version-Ultrathin-MP3-Player-with-4GB-storage-and-1-8-Inch-Screen/32613579921.html?isOrigTitle=true

How does a eurofag use dollar coupons?

It converts the prices to your local currency
t. bong

autism cube arrived

they convert automatically

What features does it have

pussy repellent

Any electric drills to recommend?

Where do I get coupons

What risk? The risk of staying on a chink infected and bloated ROM vs...?

not a feature but it got me kicked off a bus once because it was quite loud

>May as well neck yourself.

You mean like the cucks who kill themselves because they've been beaten by chinks?

>

kek
That's why I use a fingerbox, no noise

So I just bought this tablet.
Tell me how much I fucked up

TOP KEK
Should have asked BEFORE buying it don't you think?

Your parents fucked up when they decided not to abort you

Anyone have experience with Gearbest shipping through EMS?
They say it takes about 7-10 workdays. But I just don't want to wait for a package that actually arrives 3 weeks later

Autism's a helluva drug, user.

This is fucking weak compared to Ali from before.

Give examples you fucker.

pics?

I hate people. Why should I care?

keep it propped up, what kind of soil did you put it in? there is a bit of science to this. Do you have a hydroponic supply shop nearby? They have soil mixes and treatments that work for cannabis plants. During this phase you want to give it like 20 hours of light a day, 4 hours of darkness. So keep it under lamp with a timer at night and put it out in the sun during the day. You will need to put that in a 5 gallon jug at some point so it doesn't get root bound.

You're using some kind of incandescent bulb right? go buy one of those socket splitters that splits a light socket up into 4, and put 4 "daylight" around 5000K CFL bulbs on, if you have a big cardbox box, paint the inside white and cut a couple of large holes for ventilation (consider using a fan to aid this) and put it over the plant and bulbs. As much direct sunlight as you can, and under lights at night so they are on a 20/4hour schedule. good luck buddy, don't water it too much.

4x23W CFL should be enough for one shitty chink mint plant :)

You'll mix in a couple 2700K bulbs at the end when it starts to flower if you got a female.

The pics got deleted obviously, also not gonna upload to risk getting banned

What's a good store on Ali to get USB sticks?

Yeah I remember got pussy and nipple see through.. And with dildo insert in anus and pussy..

I'm still seeing puss occasionally, I've seen 2 or 3 full frontals in the last few days

You write like a fucking retard and probably are lying. Fuck off nigger.

You mean jump drives?

s.aliexpress.com/Jbau6fyQ

An user answered a question about this earlier in the previous thread, just wanted to thank you guys for looking out.

He's not lying. It's just Ali Express has been cracking down on it

It's true, I remember it also. Buttplugs and dildos in use, even some photos with proper penis in vagina sex

Never heard them being called that before but yes, usb key, usb drive, flash drive, whatever you like

It's true, there was some real gold. It's always sad when good content disappears from the internet

Anyody here ever bothered doing a chink/original comparison for fountain pens?

Is it possible to become a "paid" reviewer to get free products?

kay why ess

ha, he didn't see the Spaniard buttsex

Any good chink-readers? Mainly just looking to read light novels, all I want is a screen and good battery life desu

aliexpress.com/item/kill-yourself/32547985017.html

you should visit Sup Forums sometime, I think you'd like it

I think you mean Gentoo supported universal serial bus flash circuit storage manufactured chip based data retention unit

My RN3P has stopped working with my SD cards and the microphone is really quiet in calls when not in speaker mode. It is rooted and on Cyanogenmod 13. Does anyone have any experience dealing with this or any possible solutions?

ae01.alicdn.com/kf/UT8MEjwXNXaXXagOFbXq.jpg

claimed

What mechanical keyboard should i get for 50€?
No amazon

I have been thinking about these:
>JamesDonkey 619
>Ajazz AK33 RGB
>3LUE k751
JamesDonkey has Gateron switches Ajazz has Zorros, K751 has Outemu

Enjoy

xhamster.com/search.php?from=&new=&q=Aliexpress&qcat=pictures

imagefap.com/gallery.php?search=Aliexpress feedback&submitbutton=Search!&filter_size=&filter_date=

1sweetfind.tumblr.com

What an odd fetish

Thank you based user

Anyone else having trouble logging into aliexpress for the sale? I keep getting errors with the slide verification

why the fuck do eastern europeans wear flip flops all the damn time

with socks even

INDOORS too_

jesus christ

Disable your Adblock

They're Zip Disquettes you fucking casual

KZ has the LP3 I think

Any link to fake Rolex watches on sale?

>Note: During actual use the phone's battery will have some loss of electricity due to the temperature, charging effect or other reasons.
>Hope you can understand.
What did they mean by this

Look, he posted it again.

Based aliexpress lingerie reviews

ae01.alicdn.com/kf/UT8bW2vX9NXXXagOFbXC.jpg

ae01.alicdn.com/kf/UT8HBftX.haXXagOFbXF.jpg

ae01.alicdn.com/kf/UT8nwYbX0haXXagOFbXF.jpg

Xiaomi got now botnet pots.

ae01.alicdn.com/kf/UT8I8cAXP0aXXagOFbXK.jpg

ae01.alicdn.com/kf/UT8MZYiX88XXXagOFbXv.jpg

ae01.alicdn.com/kf/UT8vWVLX2VaXXagOFbX5.jpg

I wonder how many of these are actually underage

>ae01.alicdn.com/kf/UT8nwYbX0haXXagOFbXF.jpg
pretty much closes the book on big vs small imo

you'll be lucky to get 2 hours of use out of it

Just need some chink soil to complete the holy chink trinity

Received these today. Not even exaggerating, these are the best earbuds I have ever owned. Coming from someone who owned their fair pair of buds, expensive ones.

How can Amazon reviews even compete

ae01.alicdn.com/kf/UT8QvXIX6RXXXagOFbX6.jpg

Just found this one, the review photos are pretty nasty. I'll stop posting now.

es.aliexpress.com/store/product/Women-Sexy-Pu-Leather-Mini-Dress-Female-Sexy-Nightwear-Night-Club-Wear-Pole-Dancing-Temptation-Sexy/2158013_32675949658.html

QUICK
WHAT IS SOMETHING USEFUL AND COOL THAT I CAN ORDER FOR 1 (ONE) AMERICAN DOLLAR
also where do i find lewd review pics of traps

How comfortable are they? I usually don't like in ear headphones but I might give them a try

Neck yourself Pablo.

That would be perfect pot to replant this plant in!

Most of the shit Xiaomi puts out makes me think that it's a joke like pic related

I bet you could sell those to weed growers at a massive markup

Does your plant smell yet?

Sad Frog Sticker

While I do believe that something being comfortable differs from person to person, for me personally they are a perfect fit. I use the buds that came on them by default, they close of my ear and they stay in.

Is there a recommended way to pay on aliexpress?

money

alipay ofc

I'll give them a go, I can always gift them if I don't like them. Thanks

;-)

Didn't the AliExpress sale start at like 12 hours ago? I was waiting for it to buy this tripod, but it still says there are 12 hours left until it's discounted.

aliexpress.com/store/product/E302/2674107_32757560213.html

whole bunch of chink shit arrived today

>5x10m 28AWG silicone wire
>5x6m 20AWG silicone wire
>syringes with a lot of unsharpened needles in various sizes
>assortment of nylon stand offs to mount PCBs
>assortment of heat shrink tube in various sizes and colors

the silicone wire is great and super flexible, the reason I bought this specific product is that the individual spools hang on a wooden stick inside the cardboard box
so they are always perfectly organized and it's easy to unroll the exact length you need,
unfortunately the chinks forgot that the color coded openings are covered by a cardboard flange when the box is assembled so I had to make my own cutouts

the syringes will be used to precisely dispense glue and solder flux, already filled one up

isn't this a little elaborate, just to inject yourself with horse semen?

good thoroughbred horse semen is expensive af
so you don't wanna waste anything with the wrong setup

yeah what is the deal with that? i see shit in my cart already discounted but other have a time countdown

also, do you think this will burn my phone?

aliexpress.com/store/product/VOXLINK-Mini-Portable-Micro-USB-Charger-Cable-Smallest-Emergency-2-AA-Battery-Power-Charger-for-Samsung/1909557_32794812061.html

They are doing the sale over 3 days, some things are on sale now, others will be tomorrow and then the next day

its just a 5v regulator thats hooked up to some AAs can't see much going wrong with that unless they put the wrong regulator in.

>also, do you think this will burn my phone?
It's a stupid product even if it were engineered/build flawlessly
a typical alkaline AA battery holds about 4Wh of energy so even with perfect efficiency two of them
could only barely provide a full charge to a modern phone and then you have to buy new ones