What are dark secrets about your cunt that not even other Sup Forums posters want the world to know?

What are dark secrets about your cunt that not even other Sup Forums posters want the world to know?

African witchcraft (macumba) is extremely common here, even among the rich "whites" and politicians. Easter doubles as Dia da Macumba here, we skin rabbits and hide them in forests for good luck, their eggs are used in african recipes.

We're not fat, we're big boned

Another one: Abduction Culture
Most people believe in aliens here, some small towns report weekly abductions and sightings. But they aren't seen as negative or scary things, being abducted is a badge of honor, it means you are "chosen" to become a local leader and ambassador.

We are not actually mongolian descent but just weird isolated tribesmen from ancient northwestern russia

bump B^)

>tfw accidentaly stepped on some macumba as a kid

Is that why I became a worthless NEET shitposting on Sup Forums? did the dindu magic get me? ;_;

most of the country is farm land and poor

We are extremely tied to the US.
Our weak dollar is great in getting businesses to come here but cost of living doesn't budge.
We pay more because we don't complain enough or stand up for ourselves on the market.

We are actually not white

Sometimes, we put trash in the recycling bins and boxes in the trash bin

no one is

iktf family

everybody knows that shit ya fuckin goof

Easter?

We also have a sport of sorts where we jump over cars going full speed on your direction and points are earned by tricks and car speed and size

we are just swedes that got expelled from sweden in ancient times for fucking animals and being drunk racists

rabbit eggs aye

are you fucking retarded or something son

Australian rabbits don't lay eggs?

wtf australian rabbits don't lay eggs?!

fucking waste of a get

ocho ocho ocho ocho

nooooooo seas malo askjkaskjakjskjk

those quads tho

god damn you are literally doing my head in what

wew lad

We're nearly fatter than Americans. If they weren't importing the fattest nationality on earth we would have a good chance at beating them.

Seriously, everyone ought to forever stay inside the remote rural pit latrine where their ancestors truly originated! Check all your privileges!

I already knew this desu

The whole mongolian meme comes from retarded anglos who assume they know everything

Feck off! We're full of promiscuity, infectious diseases, and STDs!

Whiteness is literally a meme measuring stick.

The most powerful race then?

revenge of the cradle

We're actually highly concerned about how we as American people come off to other countries. We may have externally blithe rhetoric, some of it reactionary, but we generally do care and highly look down upon blind acquiescence to authority.

Portland is not an actual cool city. I lived here all my life.

95% of the people here are normies