Brazil Hate Thread

Hi, do you also hate Brazil like me?

brazil is as 3rd world as my country. watching them reminds me of ours

so no

3rd world representin

>not hating your own country

i hate mine, but existence of brazil make me feel we are not the only perma chaos country

hello my 3rd world bro

No. They are the thing i look at and say "there are worse".

I love all South American countries, so no.

She looks like Chinese

they are not mudslime and they got no kurds so that makes them better by default

No worries, the Olympics will be the nail in the coffin for Brazil.

You look like a PIG

Self-hating is what makes us worse than other mostly. Kill yourself.

>Turkey borders syria and other muslim shitholes and Greece(the portugal of Europe)
>Still looks to Brazil to feel better

Wow lad are we that bad?

3rd world reporting in

o-ok

In my eyes yes. You might be better though i don't know much about you other than Murican depictions of you.

Did she died?

is she okay??

dumb leaf poster

yes

no

leaf OUT

Who was she lol?

A t*rk lol

a random psychologist

Was that suicide or stupidity? I'm having a hard time understanding what the hell is going on.

C'mon guys. Da struggle is real

suicide

HA

i said get OUT

What is the Murican depictions of us? I thiugh it was more like carnaval and sun and shit.

If you play Max Payne set in Brazil you would know.

Good game

What's the matter with the Canadians?

The Australian are funny at least and bring some good banter.

The Canadians are just plain annoying.

Strayas are literally better than canadians in every aspect. This makes canadians so butthurt they resort to imitating them in the ancient ways of bantz and funposting, but they fail, so they come across as dumb and unfunny posters.

Add in other factors like le weed man, a fucking leaf, not having a national identity, being overrun by immigrants, lack of international interest, horrible bantz and general try-hardness and you've got some of the pettiest posters in Sup Forums.

UK is the senile but based old man, USA is the normie, Straya is the lovable idiot, and Canada is the little bitter guy that, jealous of the love the idiot gets, tries to be cool too, but fails miserably and makes everyone hate him.

Canadians will never have an identity.

Sometimes.
Kek, OC?

Why do we annoy you? we are friends

kek