What are the best non-window AC units?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Il3wdMB77hc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>pizza
BOTNET

That pizza is disgusting.
There's more flour in there than your mom's ass

Dehumidifiers + indoor fan. There is a huge difference between baking inside a 27C/80.6F degree room with 70% humidity and a 27C/80.6F degree room with 30% humidity.

30 pint ones are recommended for small rooms.

The most surprising thing is how energy efficient these fuckers are. Pic related uses a max of just 320 watts.

>non-window AC
lel.

Why do you measure volume in beer units?

>There's more flour in there than your mom's ass
Wat

"Upgrade" to delidlake so that you can start melting down lead

Gee, ryzen really runs hot

I can make my own pizza that's not botnet.

Just run down 2 minutes to the local family grocer, buy some ham, some cheese, reuse some tomatoes and oregano and BAM, botnet free pizza

i dunno

to be fair op probably has an old FX processor which were pretty hot especially the 9000 series.

>no crust

Mitsubishi AC Wall Mount

the ham is the crust

Is there crustless pizza? That obviously comes from the molded flour used as the base, Why bother singling it out?

Flour and dough

>tfw room becomes a dessert because my AMD build is a fucking fungus

>my AMD build is a fucking furnace
Is your build from 2007? Even my old ass FX does not produce much heat on load

Sauce
youtu.be/Il3wdMB77hc

I am having the same issue man, I have central AC but it still gets hot as fuck in my room whenever it's off.
My room is small and I have a fridge in here, and leave my PC on 24/7.
I can't put a window unit either.
I have a small fan that I put to blast on myself and it helps but I would like to lower the overall temperature of my room or make it feel cooler at least.

What direction do you put the fan?

just watercool and run the rad outside

Facing you of course. With the humidity so low it will quickly evaporate all the heat from your sweating arms.

If anyone was wondering how the dehumidifier + indoor fan cooling you works: it basically turns you into a giant heatsink. In environments with low humidity, a breeze will quickly evaporate your sweat thus sucking heat from you.

>live in a basement
>its fucking freezing all day every day
>run distributed computing applications on two machines just to generate more heat
>run a space heater
>still cold

I'm literally wearing four pairs of sweatpants under my jeans, two pairs of heavy woolen socks, two shirts, and a hoodie. My hands and feet are still cold. I fucking wish I could have a mid-80s room to sit in. It's never much more than 60 in here.

Can I move in

Most people don't usually live under the ice caps

Get out of Finland

are you an anime girl?

it's just North Flyover, USA

I live in FL, it's pretty fucking humid. I think it would help to get a bit of humidity out of here.

free standing ac units are garbage, and you have to vent them through a window anyway. a window unit is your best bet.

Deserts are dry. They don't need air conditioning.

All you can do is close some of the vents in other rooms.

But that would only increase cooling when the air is on (Very short lived honestly because thermostat is on the AC unit not in a room and I can't change it)
Basically fucked. Going to have to use fans and maybe a dehumidifier like someone recommended.

What the fuck are you talking about? Air conditioners cool the place, they aren't dehumidifiers

>Bro it's only 48C, you don't need AC

>and I have a fridge in here

That's what's doing it. I had the same issue, all the sudden I felt my summers were much MUCH more uncomfortable than they used to be even with my AC. Thought about what changed, remembered I bought a bar fridge.

Unplug for a week, comfortable temps again.

It's one of those somewhat small fridges. It was pretty warm before I even got it, don't think it has raised the temps that much. Maybe a bit.