MacOS Gatekeeper block .exe installers by default. Sup Forums say "it´s okay" because...

>MacOS Gatekeeper block .exe installers by default. Sup Forums say "it´s okay" because .exe installers always are full of malware

>Win10 block .exe installers by default. Sup Forums say "it´s terrible" because destroy "freedom".

>Sup Forums say "it´s okay"
Pretty sure Sup Forums never said something like that.

Not even good bait

>MacOS
>.exe

How am I supposed to write software on windows then?

>like OS X does
So not?

kek. Gabe was correct.

>He wants malware and apps bought outside the Windows™ Store™ on his PC.

Wait, since when MacOS got .exe installers?

MacOS does not actually stop you from installing unsigned stuff you just have to so into the settings.
Windows 10 cloud stops any and all Win32 applications regardless if there signed right or not. Win32 apps are like 95% of all programs

they block uttorent but you can still install through admin com prompt
just another reason it's my secondary os rather than main os

>Like OS X does
So with some silly setting then? Who cares.

How new to computers are you?

So you change the 1 setting and computer idiots are safer. What's the problem again?

See

Microcucks will defend this.

>"PEOPLE INSTALL MALWARE LIKE THE RETARDS THEY ARE"
>"SO WE ARE PUNISHING EVERYONE WHO USES WINDOWS"
Bill come back

>MacOS Gatekeeper block .exe installers by default
Literally what? Mac OS is not binary compatible with Windows. You can't run them with or without the Gatekeeper thing. Are you retarded?
>.exe installers always are full of malware
Again, what the fuck? The .exe extension is a Windows executable. Malware can be packaged as a .pkg, .app, .deb, etc. The file extension does not matter one bit, you fucking tech illiterate.

Never, unless you count WINE which is a third party compatibility layer.

Why are you still using Windows? Ubuntu is perfectly usable in the current year. If there's not a version of a specific program you want for it, then run it in PlayOnLinux.

Not them, but I like the look and feel of Windows.

>Win10 block .exe installers by default
You know this isn't true. Why must you lie?

Then use Cinnamon desktop with a Windows theme. The XP and 10 themes are pretty accurate.

Every move Microsoft makes brings Stallman closer to victory.

It's disabled by default.
I'm not defending Microshit in any way, just pointing out the obvious bait.