How employable are you, Sup Forums?

How employable are you, Sup Forums?

saying that you know fizzbuzz to your employer will probably repulse them

how do I combine fizzbuzz with bubble sort and prime numbers?

At a glance is clearly the most employable skill.

Is fizzbuzz really a thing or is it just a meme spread around?

I know bubble, selection and merge sort, fizzbuzz and looking for a different way of sum(prime) solution instead of blindly following the sieve norm

>Implying you need to do any of this to work as a code monkey
It's basically glorified plumbing.

I don't know bubble sort, but my interview skills are such that I could talk my way through the algorithm, and then implementing it is easy from there

fizz when its a prime number divisible by 3
buzz when its divisible by 5
and then you sort them by maximum divisor for each prime

[spoiler]inb4 there are no primes divisible by 3 or 5[/spoiler]

thats a good one to weed out those who somehow memorized those 3 basic algo in javascript syntax

judging by some sjw womyn bloggin about how its a discrinatory practice or some shit, its real
i know it sounds a hoax that someone thinks call themselves programmers when they cant do fizzbuzz out of their heads not even in pseudocode

Well first you find the primes, then run FizzBuzz on said primes and bubblesort the result. Nonnumeric values (Fizz, Buzz, FizzBuzz) are to be considered as hexadecimal using the first letter of the word in the sorting phase. Get to it.

It's a very real basic whiteboard test for filtering bad candidates out.
The worrying thing is that programming is so saturated as a market that they had to introduce it.

>Implying you need
hey user, we need

>talk my way through the algorithm,
so you do know user, unless you mean "talk through" as lying.
its about writing the complete syntax without IDE crutch, its about the logical stepd

>blindly following the sieve norm
Sieve is the fastest there is.

worst reply i've seen in my life
>prime number divisible
kys

>I can work at honorem
>I can work weekends
>I will begin in the lowest position
>I can learn fast
>I won't wine about these conditions

done, I am employable, lazy mericans

Very. Being a man in his prime years I just walked into the room, shook hands with the female interviewer and then I buzzed her bubble butt for a while before fizzing inside it.

Prove P !=NP or P = NP.

It will make you fairly employable, as long as you also have good looks and a sweet ass.

3 and 5 are the only fizzbuzz prime numbers

>Implying you need
hey user we need you to go through all Henrys on the DB and list the ones that have "refund" written more then twice as a reply from us among their chat logs stored as txt

...but it needs to be a script/batch/program that does it all given a simple input for firstname, so any employee can execute it for future uses besides "Henry"

stackover or npm your way out that library stitcher

Find a better way to solve sudoku

if it takes 0.5sec to solve a 9x9 grid, it should solve a 9999x9999 grid in the same amount of time give or take,

I read that as "bubble snort" and imagined some guy with a bubble from his nose

worst reading comprehension ive seen in my life
>prime numbers have no divisor

i guess you've failed the interview

all you need was to print 2,fizz,buzz, than sieve a sorted list for primes 7-2m

but bootcamp devs would try some convoluted shit, and autists would say its impossible

You seem approachable.

You're hired if you can pull a bunch of entries from a DB and rearrange them for a program with a not too crazy SQL/Python script.

This man's correct! Just solve one of the Millennium Prize problems and you'll be rolling in all the striped programming socks and panties to show all the sexybois in the office.

Bubble sort is literally just checking an array by seeing if the next one is bigger than the current one. You've probably already know it and have done it if you coded for any period of time.

>its *NOT about writing the complete syntax

> primes 7-2m
What is that even? I don't get your notation, failed.

This is indeed a fact and something I realized after writing my reply and reading . I don't think it matters much in this case though. Thanks for pointing it out.

I don't know. I run my own business.
I'm not interested in being a code monkey for others for a shit wage.

How employable are you, cuck?

>tfw, can't even add up all the primes below 2 million even if you gave them to me.

I can do all those things and I've never gotten an interview in my entire life.

You sound pretty intimidated by something as simply as bubble sort.

I'm to intelligent to know how to do these things.