Ukrainian QTs

Guys, what's the scoop on Ukrainian ladies? I'll be going there in a few months and want to get an idea of what to expect. I've heard good things and have a few IP qt friends that are fun to talk to.

As a disclaimer- I'm not going there to meet women, but want to be prepared in case I have any hot encounters.

>ukrainian

no such qts, no such ladies

I've heard Poles and Ukrainians are great, but Russian women are like Jerry springer trailer ladies that should be avoided at all costs.

This was advice I saw on Sup Forums long ago...

Here's a tip: Don't act like an American.

I intend to wear my flag button up shirt and my Trump hat. First thing I'll do is look for burgers and KFC once I get there. Do you think that's too much? We usually are much more American here in our natural habitat.

Just run a straight up Green Card game.

But be prepared for the impending meltdown if you decide to bring her back with you to the States.

I'm Polish and I can tell you that their are only meme differences between different Slavs. As much as we like to be unique, we really aren't.

>but Russian women are like Jerry springer trailer ladies that should be avoided at all costs.

I don't know which retarded neckbeard told you that when Ukrainian and Russian women look identical and act/have identical culture.

Stop listening to fucking retards on Sup Forums man

When I was in Poland KFC actually seemed more popular there than it is in America.

fuck off plumber

>ukrainians

no such thing

This. There is no magical Slavic country where girls just love foreigners for no reasons and aren't gold diggers.

>There is no magical Slavic country where girls just love foreigners for no reasons and aren't gold diggers.

This isn't what I was getting at, I was simply saying Russian women aren't "trailer skanks" or whatever.

But you're right as well and I would have said the same thing.

That brings to me the next topic, op you're a retard. They're not going to jump onto your dick just because you're from the US.

Fucking hell man it's so cringey reading this shit from betas who can't get laid in their countries who think that if they go Thailand or Ukraine or whatever they're suddenly get laid by anything more than gold diggers/prostitutes.

Did you not read the entire op? I am not going there for women or anything remotely related to fucking or dating foreigners, I am going for adventure. I was just curious about how the women are in the possobility I get into a situation with one that turns more than casual conversation.

Maybe wipe Trudeau's cum out of your eyes before getting on Sup Forums next time.

>Ukrainian QTs
>Prepared for any hot encounters

What did he mean by this?

What exactly is a "hot encounter"? Do you think they'll start unzipping your pants and taking out your cock in the middle of the street?

please don't go you sound naive as fuck and will be disappointed

It's really simple Chuck. Don't act like a morally or culturally superior cunt. Respect their opinions and don't try to force yours down their throats. Show some interest in their culture and language. Don't just talk about yourself, ask about their lives. You could apply this to any other country. This isn't even about meeting women either. Goddamn loudmouth yanks. Reeeeeeeee.

What is it with Canadians getting salty as fuck over nothing lately?

Most omega advice i ever seen.

Do you really think a girl who has sex with foreigners cares about her culture? If anything, the kinds of girls who would be looking to have sex with an American guy are the girls that are tired of Ukrainian guys. Maybe a little self hating too. This is good advice if you are looking to make friends, language learning buddies, penpals, not sex partners.
This

I want to jizz all over Yulia Tymoshenko's babushka hair bun. Thoughts?

Okay so basically you just want to fuck prostitutes. That's fine. 800 UAH/hr. Don't get HIV.

>the girls that are tired of Ukrainian guys.
No. There are just wants your money. Prostitute