Is there NO-GO Area in your country?

If so, why is that allowed to exist?

yes its called tallaght

no but there are plenty of places that you basically can't because geography

Detroit/Baltimore are the only places that come close

Yes, because our government is stupid and weak.

none in my country desu.

Our crime rates are abysmally low even the most violent and dangerous of all places.

Poor zones in general because crime.

Some towns that remain with guerrilla presence too. That happened because they are in the middle of nowhere where the state can't reach.

Parts of Baltimore is ok. All of Camden NJ is a hell hole.

some cities are literally besieged right now

Incheon
Ghetto part of Busan

I actively work on turning my entire country into a no-go zone.

Yorkshire, people actually eat dirt there.

No joke.

What do you mean by this?

Fuckin Yorkshire..

Holy shit, I didn't expect Incheon to have so many Africans. What the fuck, Korea
I was walking with some female friends there and a group of Africans looked the girls up and down like a piece of meat, said "very nice" out loud. Another girl I know got grabbed by the wrist and a guy tried to pull her away. Can confirm Incheon is shit

People live there and I'm sure good things happen there sometimes but as a Tennesseean I have no desire to go to Memphis

Yeah. It's called kehä 3.

Any poverty stricken part with a black population is the No-Go area in every country.

Source: The world

Not everyone should go here.

no go zones should be renamed "area that white cuckold are scared to enter" desu

because i'm algerian and there ain't any place in this country i can't go :))

Area 51.

Nope. Even in gypsy ghettos you can still walk around unmolested unless you wear your ipod wrapped around your neck.

anglewood chicago.

>mfw ain't shit change
Is there any hope for black America?

yes, the whole country

only if the community leaders stop being retarded and realize that aggressive policing does actually reduce crime.

>like 2% of population muslim

We call Incheon '마계' which means evil hellhole.