Switching back to Apple hardware

So I went to look at the new MacBook Pro today

I'm specifically interested in the 13" with touchbar

>pic related

I'm seriously thinking about switching back to nothing but Apple. I miss having my Mac work in harmony with my iPad and iPhone and everything being smooth and easy to use.

Give me some good arguments why I should or shouldn't switch back Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

9to5mac.com/2016/11/03/2016-macbook-pro-thunderbolt-compatibility-issues
youtube.com/watch?v=NYVjIjBMx6o
howtogeek.com/198043/how-to-merge-folders-on-mac-os-x-without-losing-all-your-files-seriously
youtube.com/watch?v=06wj5CDqjeE
youtube.com/watch?v=jkpIGar3UjI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why are you asking an anonymous forum whether you want to buy shit or not? Nobody here gives a fuck what you do. Fuck off.

Because only cucks use Apple shit.

Waste your money on whatever you like, no one really cares.

>Only cucks use Apple shit

NASA would like to have a word with you Timmy.

>pic related

forgot pic

daily friendly reminder to report and sage apple shill threads like this one

It's not like NASA has extreme budget problems and Apple is giving them Macbooks for free advertisement or anything.

that is old as fuck, they ditched thinkpads ages ago.

Don't. At least not right now.

Two annoying problems that these models have involve battery power, and dead keys/touchpad.

>he thinks NASA still uses Chinkpads

KEK

they ditched them for some HP shit

fpbp

daily reminder that no one gives a fuck that you don't like apple because you're poor.

> believing this

Not poor enough to shill for Apple on the Internet, getting paid a few cents.

I'm actually using a MacBook right now but people that have your kind of brand loyalty need to be euthanized.

If I get a new Macbook Pro, I'm going to get the one without the touchbar. I don't want to be forced to look at my keyboard constantly. I'm going to wait for the kaby lake refresh first though.

>thinking I have any brand loyalty whatsoever
>thinking I get paid to recommend anything
>who needs euthanized?

Shut up poorfag.

People who buy Apple products are fucking idiots.....so if you want to be an idiot then go ahead and buy all that Applel shit and have fun with your shitty overpriced underpowered planned obsolescence bullshit OP

>overpriced
lol
>underpowered
LOL
>planned obsolescence
Alright you're just retarded

>2006-2015
>trackpad impossible to click near upper edge
>extremely loose near bottom edge
>overall flimsy diving board piece of shit
>even applel admitted it's shit and went back to solid non-click touchpads
>still has no real buttons
>relies on pressure sensitive gimmick bullshit
>if you press too lightly or too hard it does something completely different than what you intended
>shit tier 1mm travel chiclet kb
>OSX is a steaming pile of shit with horrendous battery management
>applel's solution is to cram in a massive heavy 95WHr battery to make up for it
>even XXXTREME GAMER cancer like razer blade with 4X the CPU/GPU power and 70WHr battery matches it in battery life in same tasks
>gets BTFO by 55WHr Yoga 2 in battery life in same tasks
>the battery takes up the space where a cooling system would've been in a laptop not designed by the world's thinnest and lightest gay hipsters
>overheats constantly from abysmal crippled cooling system
>throttles to 800mhz due to chronic overheating problems
>retina meme for "pros" have have gloss mirror coating impossible to use with overhead lighting
>blurry as shit retina meme scaling
>shitbook air even worse with glossy 1366x768 TN eye cancer
>systemic battery explosion problems for over a decade

>2016+
9to5mac.com/2016/11/03/2016-macbook-pro-thunderbolt-compatibility-issues
youtube.com/watch?v=NYVjIjBMx6o
>can't use any existing TB3 devices
>can't use USB and wifi at the same time
>ultra shit tier zero travel kb
>keyboard louder than WWII cricket
>memetouch emojibar
>no USB-A
>no escape
>soldered ram
>soldered SSD
>tamper tape on battery screws
>applel falls for their own thin meme and uses 54WH battery
>2 hour battery life

howtogeek.com/198043/how-to-merge-folders-on-mac-os-x-without-losing-all-your-files-seriously
>it's 2017 and moving files around in finder will STILL cause massive data loss

>macshit is good
Can we finally put an end to this meme?

>being this fucking stupid

You need help user. Seriously every single point I made is valid

I say go for it OP. I used to be a NEET faggot and had a gamer station and that shit. Finally started working out and being social actually went outside and got a life too. The best choice I made though was selling my autism shit station and buying a MacBook and an iPhone. It's simple and it works perfectly for me. Now k spend more time having life instead of playing gaymes all day

There is no evidence that is his computer. Anybody could have just put it in front of him.

youtube.com/watch?v=06wj5CDqjeE

>overpriced

Not really. When you find a computer with similar specs, build quality, and form factor to a Macbook, it ends up costing similar to a Macbook. If it's cheaper, well, that's what happens when you forego an actual retail presence where you can go and hold the manufacturer accountable if things fuck up, when you forego America-based tech support that actually speaks understandable English, and when you forego licensing programs that actually maintain quality standards for things like cables and accessories.

>underpowered

Macs do more with less. They're more efficient per Hz relative to Windows. I bet you're one of those idiots who thought MacBooks got worse because the clock speed went down.

>planned obsolescence

I repair Macs for a living, and I see working Macs from 2009 *literally daily*. I see iPhone 5/5S/5C's daily, too. 8-year-old laptops, and 4-5 year old phones. Where is this planned obsolescence you're talking about? You might be mistakenly thinking of Android, with its 18-month life cycles, poor update deployment, and generally questionable OEM support.

lol bad move kid, I just sold all my apple gear and bought a new Samsung Phone and Laptop. Way better kit for the same coin.

The new 13" Macbook Pro is pretty much perfect for me. I miss things from my Thinkpad, but I still have it around. This is just so much lighter and convenient most of the time. Plus Mac OS has retarded things but generally works beautifully.

Are there any good Windows alternatives to Macbooks for photo and video editing? The shill xps 15 looks alright but man there has been a lot of qc issues and that shit killer wireless card.

No interest in their computers. But I'm digging the increased speed on the new APFS.

/thread
why u all degenerates must take approve from Sup Forums?
you u want to buy fucking apple just do it.
who gives a fuck what you use?

>Where is this planned obsolescence you're talking about?

How about the fact that a Mac from as recent as 2008 can't run the latest version of MacOS even though it's hardware can run it, but Applel prevents you from installing it?

>2008
>recent

Get the fuck >>/out/

Don't be a faggot. If you can't spill coffee over it, it's shit product.

youtube.com/watch?v=jkpIGar3UjI

>Le OMG that Mac is like so last year like OMG XDDDDDD

Fucking kys faggot. PC's are supported by Microsoft for 10 years or more

>Hurrr I think I'm rich Durrrrrr

Why is he shouting?

It's called confident speaking. I had to learn the same thing in my first speech class in college. It's a very good skill to have.

depends what you use it for.
i bought the cheapest, lowest power macbook air, and all i do with it is ssh to my desktop & servers

I bet you always 'buy' your iphone for a dollar!

Question. How do you configure your router from scratch if you don't have any computers at home with ethernet ports?

>not already using apple for security

>macshit
>security

if you like apple products, use 'em. no reason not to if that's what suits your fancy. i like blackberry 10 smartphones, so i use them. i like my sansa clip zip, so use that. i like getting work done on linux, so i use it. i like being able to manage my blackberry 10 phone from the desktop, so i also dual boot with windows 7. use what you like, use what helps you get shit done. it's that easy.

>Implying that any computer is safe from hardware level malware
The NSA has been doing that to to Cisco network equipment for over a decade so it's hardly all that surprising that other hardware can be hacked in a similar fashion. IIRC even hacking team has developed tools for that, however only for regular windows boxes.

>He thinks he's safe with his Winshit 10 and Loonix

KEKAROONI

2008 cant even run 1080p